Breaking: Muslim Beheads Coworker In Oklahoma

Shitbag....uh a black muslim cutting off heads is a hate crime.

If muslims target non-muslims...that is a fucking hate crime.

Too bad he didn't get his hands on you.

Obama and Holder don't give a shit.

I'm guessing the victims were white women...so liberals don't give a shit.

Now, if a skinhead cut the head off a black person....well hell there would be riots, marches, political shakedowns and Holder would charge him with hate crimes.
Thats because we would know it was a hate crime since he was skin head dummy.
Who told you a Black Muslim cutting off heads is a hate crime? Can you link to it because you are too stupid for me to trust your opinion?

yeah the crusades, war for gold, power in the name of Christianity but not always so simple, Muslims conquered North Africa by and it was not so peaceful.Muslims tried to overtake Europe as well. But the thing is, Christians throughout history stood up and tried to reform what was wrong. there are historical figures throughout history who have done this. In Islam, If you make very strong condemnations, criticisims you run the risk of a fatwa against you whether you be muslim or non muslim.

Isis publicly executes leading lawyer and human rights activist in Iraq - Middle East - World - The Independent

Papal Bull by the Roman Catholic Church to go forth and enslave everyone and take their lands.

I told you that shit has nothing to do with keeping America free of typical Muslim extra baggage.

What do we do to keep America free of typical Christian extra baggage?

We were already dominant culture.

Muslims are the guests trying to rule the roost by means of stealth and threat of terrorism..

Islam is supposed to be trying to win us over and convince us they are no problem to us.

But your buddy in Oklahoma couldn't contain his Jihadist zeal.

Well, he fucked it up for you.

We KNOW their game.

But you are going to just continue on even though you know the future is cloudy for your choice of paths to follow.

I wonder what the American Jihadi's last thoughts were.

I'll bet it wasn't a Salaam Aleikum.

Probably more like. "Momma, what have I done??

Then nothingness.

Yeah, you were hoodwinked.

No virgins.

No paradise.
We? I'm not a christian and no where in the constitution does it say I am required to be one. Matter of fact this country was founded because of religious prosecution in England. You would think people would know these facts. The guy in Oklahoma didnt mess anything up for me. I don't know him nor does what he did effect anything in my life. Your future may be fraught with peril but I dont live like that. Your going to have an aneurysm before you get to official retirement age if you are worried about Muslims taking over the country.

This is where we part company.

I have tried to be fair and understanding but you are too headstrong to accept coaching.

You will not have the most pleasant journey.

And when we meet again, perhaps in this very thread, I will ask no quarter nor give any.

I will treat you as an opponent.

Do you understand?

I hope you find the truth you seek.

But, for what it's worth, I doubt you'll find it where you are headed.

Like I said.....imagine if some neo-Nazi convert took up the call for beheadings of non-whites worldwide and cut off a black woman's head in a parking lot.

All hell would break loose.....

Or.....

1 white cop defends himself and shoots a black male: ALL HELL BREAKS LOOSE, smear all cops

1 black Muslim beheads female after global call for beheadings: Just an isolated incident, doesn't represent Islam. Northing to see here.

Like I said.....imagine if some neo-Nazi convert took up the call for beheadings of non-whites worldwide and cut off a black woman's head in a parking lot.

Thats because a neo Nazi doing that would be admitting he was doing a hate crime retard.

So shitstain.....tell us why the black muslim killed a woman by stabbing her and cutting off her head. The police and others so far say the act was random so they didn't have any connection before the crime.

Is that a LOVE CRIME???

how the fuck do stupid fucks like you live past 5 years old....

Now, if a skinhead cut the head off a black person....well hell there would be riots, marches, political shakedowns and Holder would charge him with hate crimes.
Who told you a Black Muslim cutting off heads is a hate crime? Can you link to it because you are too stupid for me to trust your opinion?

Asswipe.....more muslims worldwide have cut off the heads of innocent people than skinheads in this country have done going back to the start of Nazi crap.

Tell us about the skinheads calling for beheadings like ISIS....

Thats because a neo Nazi doing that would be admitting he was doing a hate crime retard.

Papal Bull by the Roman Catholic Church to go forth and enslave everyone and take their lands.

I told you that shit has nothing to do with keeping America free of typical Muslim extra baggage.

What do we do to keep America free of typical Christian extra baggage?

We were already dominant culture.

Muslims are the guests trying to rule the roost by means of stealth and threat of terrorism..

Islam is supposed to be trying to win us over and convince us they are no problem to us.

But your buddy in Oklahoma couldn't contain his Jihadist zeal.

Well, he fucked it up for you.

We KNOW their game.

But you are going to just continue on even though you know the future is cloudy for your choice of paths to follow.

I wonder what the American Jihadi's last thoughts were.

I'll bet it wasn't a Salaam Aleikum.

Probably more like. "Momma, what have I done??

Then nothingness.

Yeah, you were hoodwinked.

No virgins.

No paradise.
We? I'm not a christian and no where in the constitution does it say I am required to be one. Matter of fact this country was founded because of religious prosecution in England. You would think people would know these facts. The guy in Oklahoma didnt mess anything up for me. I don't know him nor does what he did effect anything in my life. Your future may be fraught with peril but I dont live like that. Your going to have an aneurysm before you get to official retirement age if you are worried about Muslims taking over the country.

This is where we part company.

I have tried to be fair and understanding but you are too headstrong to accept coaching.

You will not have the most pleasant journey.

And when we meet again, perhaps in this very thread, I will ask no quarter nor give any.

I will treat you as an opponent.

Do you understand?

I hope you find the truth you seek.

But, for what it's worth, I doubt you'll find it where you are headed.

I didnt know we were company.

You cant coach me if you dont have superior skills or knowledge than the person you are attempting to coach.

I will have the best journey. I love my life.

You are not my opponent. You are a person on a messageboard that is confused and frightened about Islam.

Yes I understand.

I will find the truth I seek. Invariably I always do.

People have doubted me before but always end up regretting it. I dont mind that you doubt. i pretty much expect it of people not in my inner circle.

Workplace violence. Nothing to see here, certainly no need for 24/7 news coverage. Eric Holder resigned. Snooki had a new baby. Some Duck Dynasty kid is on Dancing With the Stars.

Priorities.

Yep, you watch, spineless Obama wont dare call it terrorism.

Sure, we can call him a terrorist if you like. How about this guy.......is there some reason we shouldn't call him a terrorist as well?

Pennsylvania Offers Reward To Find Suspect In Trooper Shooting FOX CT

So shitstain.....tell us why the black muslim killed a woman by stabbing her and cutting off her head. The police and others so far say the act was random so they didn't have any connection before the crime.

Is that a LOVE CRIME???

Could it be because he was fired and flipped out? Its not like we dont have the term "going postal" for fun is it?

Is he doing it for a religious or political cause???

Most likely not.

He is just a nutjob criminal, like you.

Workplace violence. Nothing to see here, certainly no need for 24/7 news coverage. Eric Holder resigned. Snooki had a new baby. Some Duck Dynasty kid is on Dancing With the Stars.

Priorities.

Sure, we can call him a terrorist if you like. How about this guy.......is there some reason we shouldn't call him a terrorist as well?

Yes you are that fucking stupid.

If he just shot people or stabbed them then your stupid fuck claims might be true....the beheading just ruined your rant, especially right in the middle of ISIS telling MUSLIMS like him to cut off heads of "infidels."

go kill yourself since you are a waste of O2.

Is that a LOVE CRIME???

Could it be because he was fired and flipped out? Its not like we dont have the term "going postal" for fun is it?

Asswipe.....more muslims worldwide have cut off the heads of innocent people than skinheads in this country have done going back to the start of Nazi crap.

So what? What does that have to do with your retarded, puerile posts?

Hmmm...in any of these posts did anyone mention how this jihadi was,stopped? could it be a good guy with a gun...minutes before the police arrived? but...that never happens...right?

and just so we get the history right the French Revolution was also anti church....

Priorities.

Sure. Why not?

Only Libs defend the scum of the Earth and then allow them to take over their political party.

Even though this guy is a gun guy and may be a Conservative I don't see any Conservatives defending him.

Did you think we would???

Is that a LOVE CRIME???

Wrong again!

The fact that he beheaded that poor woman speaks volumes to me!

And it speaks in arabic!

go kill yourself....

So what? What does that have to do with your retarded, puerile posts?

I doubt he cut off her head due to LOVE, bub.

Yes you are that fucking stupid.

If he just shot people or stabbed them then your stupid fuck claims might be true....the beheading just ruined your rant, especially right in the middle of ISIS telling MUSLIMS like him to cut off heads of "infidels."

go kill yourself since you are a waste of O2.

Is that a LOVE CRIME???

My rant? :laugh:

Is he doing it for a religious or political cause???

Most likely not.

He is just a nutjob criminal, like you.

Priorities.

Oh I see, I had no idea terrorist activity was defined as religious or political.......or did you just pull that definition from your ass like all your best ideas?

I doubt he cut off her head due to LOVE, bub.

I think he cut it off because he flipped out from getting fired.

Forum List

Back