Breaking: Muslim Beheads Coworker In Oklahoma

Yet he BEHEADED the coworker, and I'll be darn he turns out to be a Muslim who was pissed off that other coworkers wouldn't convert.

Can you connect the dots ?
No dots to connect unless you are stupid. He got fired dimwit. Its a workplace violence issue. He happened to be Muslim. The next Christian that does this I'm sure you will crying for all Christians to be deported right?

You don't believe what you just wrote. You may be somewhat delusional on the black crime problem, but you are not this obtuse.

He's a Muslim and he just happens to behead someone. Nah, nothing to do with his lessons.

The utter stupidity, or derangement due to fear of NOT being politically correct by liberals who refuse or are unable to acknowledge a problem with Islamic fundamentalism is breathtaking.

That only works if I didnt know plenty of Muslims that wouldnt harm a fly. Must be awkard walking around with someone leading you with their fingers in you nose.

I posted a video where Brigitte Gabriel explained that there are moderate Muslims who aren't active or violent Jihadists and are very peaceful.

She says they are IRRELEVANT.

Just as the good Germans who had nothing to do with the Nazi regime who were irrelevant to the Holocaust. They didn't help Hitler, they didn't try to stop Hitler. They were just there.

Same as for the irrelevant Russian people during Stalin's rise and reign. And Mao's moderate Chinese who did nothing.

Only 10% - 15% of all Americans served in uniform during WWII.

Of the 300,000,000 estimated fundamentalist Muslims who support the quest to make Allah's order come true there are more than enough warm bodies to do the shooting and bombing and beheading without them relying on your associates to cut off heads.

That's not to say your friends might not want to become active, too!

Think of it this way.

You know there are hundreds of thousands of American troops in the deserts and mountains of the mid and far East. Millions of Americans have served in the wars there over the years.

How many have you ever seen?

How many have you ever known?

How many have you ever seen IN THEIR UNIFORMS?

Millions of American servicemembers and you haven't seen ONE.

Sounds familiar, doesn't it?

All the Jihadists fighting to conquer the world and dominate America and you haven't met a one.

Hmmm... could it be they do not exist merely because you haven't seen them?

Or is it actually, that these things take place without your knowledge?

Brother, I'm trying to pull your coat but you make it difficult.

I don't know Brigitte Gabriel nor do I believe what she says over my own experiences.

Yes I know there are lots of american troops in the Middle East pissing them off even more. Why would you think I have never seen any?

I may have met a Jihadist when I went to Walmart earlier today. I also may have met a Christian terrorist too. My point is that you cant blanket condemn a religion or a group of people because some of the people in the group or religion want to do crazy things. As a African American you should be extremely cognizant of the folly inherent in this.

Nobody is that dense..I think he's under the influence. Anyway, this is getting boring.
He's not, he's just like most liberals, who simply do not love their country or culture and therefore always take the side that opposes or challenges America.
In his particular case, he's black, therefore he's also got the chip on his shoulder.

This guys religion wasn't the motivating factor either. My guess is that he was pissed he got fired.
That's extremely dishonest. You think the beheading method was a coincidence? Phony.
Do you think the fact he got fired was not the reason?
to rm the real reason does not matter
To you responding to the real post doesn't fit your agenda.
odd as I have no agenda.. it's obvious you do...
Then you have a reading comprehension issue.

Nobody is that dense..I think he's under the influence. Anyway, this is getting boring.
He's not, he's just like most liberals, who simply do not love their country or culture and therefore always take the side that opposes or challenges America.
In his particular case, he's black, therefore he's also got the chip on his shoulder.
His communication skill is nil. He can't relay simple thoughts..he tries, fails, and then he clarifies..but when he clarifies, he acts like he was clear in the first place. And he isn't.

Don't evade his point. It's an important one.

You sound like an ingrate.

Do you realize just how fucking LUCKY you are to have been born in America???

Man, we all won the Birthplace Lotto!

Of all the shit holes in the world where we COULD have been born and raised and be stuck, we were born HERE! So what made US so worthy of these freedoms we enjoy (or take for granted...AHEM) here?

For THAT alone, every swingin dick in this country should get on his knees and thank God!

I addressed his point. I live in one of the most racist countries in the world. I could have been born a number of places in the world and been happy. Matter of fact I have friends from several different countries that live just fine and have zero desire to come here.

You're a freaking idiot.

How many black leaders are operating right now in Netherlands? Sweden? Germany? How about Britain? Ireland?

PS..we all wish you had been born somewhere else. You are an ingrate punk, and a disgrace not only to your gender, but your color as well, whatever it is.
Whats with the retarded questions? What does the fact I could have been born in a number of different countries and been happy have to do with Black leaders in Sweden? Have you lost your effin mind?

I'm sorry you can't follow your own train of thought.

Sucks to be you.

You made the point that the US was extremely racist.

I reminded you that we are, in fact, one of the least racist countries in the world.

PS..don't do drugs.

You must be off your meds and your rocker. What does that have to do with Black leaders in Sweden?

If I could get you free one-way airfare to one of these countries would you go and agree not to return?

If you say yes, I will get on it.

His communication skill is nil. He can't relay simple thoughts..he tries, fails, and then he clarifies..but when he clarifies, he acts like he was clear in the first place. And he isn't.
If you stop taking taking drugs everything will clarify itself. You sound like you are on a acid trip with most of your posts. Leave drugs alone.

I addressed his point. I live in one of the most racist countries in the world. I could have been born a number of places in the world and been happy. Matter of fact I have friends from several different countries that live just fine and have zero desire to come here.

You're a freaking idiot.

How many black leaders are operating right now in Netherlands? Sweden? Germany? How about Britain? Ireland?

PS..we all wish you had been born somewhere else. You are an ingrate punk, and a disgrace not only to your gender, but your color as well, whatever it is.
Whats with the retarded questions? What does the fact I could have been born in a number of different countries and been happy have to do with Black leaders in Sweden? Have you lost your effin mind?

I'm sorry you can't follow your own train of thought.

Sucks to be you.

You made the point that the US was extremely racist.

I reminded you that we are, in fact, one of the least racist countries in the world.

PS..don't do drugs.

You must be off your meds and your rocker. What does that have to do with Black leaders in Sweden?

If I could get you free one-way airfare to one of these countries would you go and agree not to return?

If you say yes, I will get on it.

I dont want to go to Sweden.

If you stop taking taking drugs everything will clarify itself. You sound like you are on a acid trip with most of your posts. Leave drugs alone.

Wow, you really are copying me.

How funny.

Tragic in many ways. Whether it is bombs or blades these Muslim maniacs have to be stopped.

Really? Care to compair the violence in both religions?
Sure. Whatcha got?

For starters:

37 Muslim nations persecuting Christians
Crusades

yeah the crusades, war for gold, power in the name of Christianity but not always so simple, Muslims conquered North Africa by and it was not so peaceful.Muslims tried to overtake Europe as well. But the thing is, Christians throughout history stood up and tried to reform what was wrong. there are historical figures throughout history who have done this. In Islam, If you make very strong condemnations, criticisims you run the risk of a fatwa against you whether you be muslim or non muslim.

Isis publicly executes leading lawyer and human rights activist in Iraq - Middle East - World - The Independent

Papal Bull by the Roman Catholic Church to go forth and enslave everyone and take their lands.

Yeah, let's see, that was last year ? Year before that ? Yeah, didn't think so.

Me for one.
Youre not very knowledgeable which is apparent from your answer.

Sure. Whatcha got?

For starters:

Crusades
If Christianity and Judaism predated Islam how did the Muslims attain rulership of the Holy Lands unless THEY conquered it by force?

Islam is not the best side to be on.

You had better consider a reconciliation with Uncle Sugar because Islam is not gonna impress anyone seeing your resume.

Unless you want to work in a Halal butcher shop or something.

Youre not very knowledgeable which is apparent from your answer.

Sure. Whatcha got?

For starters:

Crusades
If Christianity and Judaism predated Islam how did the Muslims attain rulership of the Holy Lands unless THEY conquered it by force?

Islam is not the best side to be on.

You had better consider a reconciliation with Uncle Sugar because Islam is not gonna impress anyone seeing your resume.

The same way violent Christians obtained rulership of the current world. That doesnt make all Christians violent nor does it make all Muslims violent. Your issue is with violent people not with the religion.

My point is that you cant blanket condemn a religion or a group of people because some of the people in the group or religion want to do crazy things. As a African American you should be extremely cognizant of the folly inherent in this.

As an African American.........do you extend the same benefit of the doubt the most police officers? Or judge them all by the actions of a few. Hypocrite.

Sure. Whatcha got?

For starters:

Crusades

yeah the crusades, war for gold, power in the name of Christianity but not always so simple, Muslims conquered North Africa by and it was not so peaceful.Muslims tried to overtake Europe as well. But the thing is, Christians throughout history stood up and tried to reform what was wrong. there are historical figures throughout history who have done this. In Islam, If you make very strong condemnations, criticisims you run the risk of a fatwa against you whether you be muslim or non muslim.

Isis publicly executes leading lawyer and human rights activist in Iraq - Middle East - World - The Independent

Papal Bull by the Roman Catholic Church to go forth and enslave everyone and take their lands.

I told you that shit has nothing to do with keeping America free of typical Muslim extra baggage.

The same way violent Christians obtained rulership of the current world. That doesnt make all Christians violent nor does it make all Muslims violent. Your issue is with violent people not with the religion.[/QUOTE]

Islam and conversion of the infidel is to be accomplished by force as doctrine.

Judeo-Christian religions ? Not so much.

I told you that shit has nothing to do with keeping America free of typical Muslim extra baggage.

What do we do to keep America free of typical Christian extra baggage?

The same way violent Christians obtained rulership of the current world. That doesnt make all Christians violent nor does it make all Muslims violent. Your issue is with violent people not with the religion.

Islam and conversion of the infidel is to be accomplished by force as doctrine.

Judeo-Christian religions ? Not so much.[/QUOTE]
You must not read much history outside of what you were taught in grade school do you?

Forum List

Back