Breaking: Muslim Beheads Coworker In Oklahoma

I would guess getting fired was motivating factor in this case.

oh no it's my faith made me do it ploy...
I guess it's easier to criticize the method.
jeffrey dahmer had a bunch of heads in a beer cooler and nobody blamed his religion

Jeffrey Dahmer's religion wasn't the motivating factor when he committed his crimes.

What about all the other millions of cases where people kill in the name of Islam?
What about all the other millions of cases where people kill in the name of Christianity?

There aren't any. At least not in the name of Jesus or our God, in many centuries!
So that means you are wrong then. You cant pretend history is off limits.

My guess is when he talks he'll say he did it for Islam. Then you libs will tell us how peaceful Islam is.
in general it is ..
What do you mean if Christians we're given the chance? If they're as bad as Muslims! Why aren't they killing people now?
who says they're not..

Me for one.
Youre not very knowledgeable which is apparent from your answer.

Really? Care to compair the violence in both religions?
Sure. Whatcha got?

well people can make the arguement that western christian society has made war with islam, definately Sects of Islam have made war on the west. But they have also made war on hindus, sihks, budhists, jews , subsaharan africans.... of course always claiming it is them defending themselves. Forgot Shias and Sunni warring against each other. Not always full out war but obviously hot spots around the globe. Forgot, also China , japan and Russia.

meanwhile, christians are not making war on these other groups. there is a difference. Christianity had a violent past but has to a great extent reformed itself, Some areas of this violent islam have gone dormant in action over time but there has never been a reformation they have much more internal contention than Christianity.

I would guess getting fired was motivating factor in this case.

Jeffrey Dahmer's religion wasn't the motivating factor when he committed his crimes.

What about all the other millions of cases where people kill in the name of Islam?
What about all the other millions of cases where people kill in the name of Christianity?

There aren't any. At least not in the name of Jesus or our God, in many centuries!
So that means you are wrong then. You cant pretend history is off limits.

Nice try. Your claim was millions of people kill in the name of Christianity. The operative word being kill, as in present tense.

Why couldn't the reservist just shoot the knife out of the muslims hand? They do it on television all the time.

This convert wasn't born muslim. He was really just a violent street thug. The kind muslims like to recruit. How many have they recruited in the prisons and gangs? For how many years?

Unfortunately it appears we are about to find out.

Me for one.

Sure. Whatcha got?

For starters:

37 Muslim nations persecuting Christians
Crusades

The claim was Christians are killing people in the name of God today. Go back and read it.

That's extremely dishonest. You think the beheading method was a coincidence? Phony.
Do you think the fact he got fired was not the reason?
This is why we have race quotas. Meritocracy would be futile for you.
You must have used up your intelligence quota for the day. You are delusional if you dont think the fact he was fired was more likely the probable cause of him beheading the woman he didnt even know.

Hey genius, don't you stop and think it's a bit strange someone would go to all the uneccessary trouble of hacking someones head off, instead of simply stabbing them ?
Think you might be able to grasp that for a second or two ?
Hey mental midget. Killing people is unnecessary too unless its for your protection. Obviously people do it because they have mental problems. Do you think you may able figure that out without me teaching you?
And what would you be teaching me, denial 101 ?

Don't evade his point. It's an important one.

You sound like an ingrate.

Do you realize just how fucking LUCKY you are to have been born in America???

Man, we all won the Birthplace Lotto!

Of all the shit holes in the world where we COULD have been born and raised and be stuck, we were born HERE! So what made US so worthy of these freedoms we enjoy (or take for granted...AHEM) here?

For THAT alone, every swingin dick in this country should get on his knees and thank God!

I addressed his point. I live in one of the most racist countries in the world. I could have been born a number of places in the world and been happy. Matter of fact I have friends from several different countries that live just fine and have zero desire to come here.

You're a freaking idiot.

How many black leaders are operating right now in Netherlands? Sweden? Germany? How about Britain? Ireland?

PS..we all wish you had been born somewhere else. You are an ingrate punk, and a disgrace not only to your gender, but your color as well, whatever it is.
Whats with the retarded questions? What does the fact I could have been born in a number of different countries and been happy have to do with Black leaders in Sweden? Have you lost your effin mind?

I'm sorry you can't follow your own train of thought.

Sucks to be you.

You made the point that the US was extremely racist.

I reminded you that we are, in fact, one of the least racist countries in the world.

PS..don't do drugs.

You must be off your meds and your rocker. What does that have to do with Black leaders in Sweden?

Omg.

Sure. Whatcha got?

For starters:

Crusades

The claim was Christians are killing people in the name of God today. Go back and read it.

sorry bud. This was your challenge.

Nobody is that dense..I think he's under the influence. Anyway, this is getting boring.

I addressed his point. I live in one of the most racist countries in the world. I could have been born a number of places in the world and been happy. Matter of fact I have friends from several different countries that live just fine and have zero desire to come here.

You're a freaking idiot.

How many black leaders are operating right now in Netherlands? Sweden? Germany? How about Britain? Ireland?

PS..we all wish you had been born somewhere else. You are an ingrate punk, and a disgrace not only to your gender, but your color as well, whatever it is.
Whats with the retarded questions? What does the fact I could have been born in a number of different countries and been happy have to do with Black leaders in Sweden? Have you lost your effin mind?

Sucks to be you.

I reminded you that we are, in fact, one of the least racist countries in the world.

PS..don't do drugs.

You must be off your meds and your rocker. What does that have to do with Black leaders in Sweden?

Omg.

Thats what I thought when I saw your distracted out of left field post. OMG! is this person high or punking me?

Sure. Whatcha got?

For starters:

Crusades

You want to be honest and define my quote in the context of the conversation? I mean I don't expect you to, it's not your MO.

Me for one.

Sure. Whatcha got?

For starters:

Crusades

yeah the crusades, war for gold, power in the name of Christianity but not always so simple, Muslims conquered North Africa by and it was not so peaceful.Muslims tried to overtake Europe as well. But the thing is, Christians throughout history stood up and tried to reform what was wrong. there are historical figures throughout history who have done this. In Islam, If you make very strong condemnations, criticisims you run the risk of a fatwa against you whether you be muslim or non muslim.

Isis publicly executes leading lawyer and human rights activist in Iraq - Middle East - World - The Independent

You're a freaking idiot.

Sucks to be you.

PS..don't do drugs.

Omg.

Thats what I thought when I say your distracted out of left field post. OMG! is this person high or punking me?

Sorry, I said you were under the influence first. Stop copying, and stop saying stupid things, then trying to pretend you meant something different than the stupidity you actually aired. So share..what is your drug of choice? Or is it alcohol?

Cars kill way more people than Moslems in this country.

Don't blame the Muslim.

Blame the knife.

We need a law against knives. We definitely need extensive background checks on all persons even thinking of acquiring a single knife!

You want to be honest and define my quote in the context of the conversation? I mean I don't expect you to, it's not your MO.
Why would I define your quote for you? Its not hard to see you said specifcally you wanted to compare violence. Did you mean something else? If so you need to clarify your position. Be advised you dont get to dictate what examples I draw from.

Sucks to be you.

PS..don't do drugs.

Omg.

Thats what I thought when I say your distracted out of left field post. OMG! is this person high or punking me?

Sorry, I said you were under the influence first. Stop copying, and stop saying stupid things, then trying to pretend you meant something different than the stupidity you actually aired. So share..what is your drug of choice? Or is it alcohol?

I suspect he is a Glue Sniffer.

Forum List

Back