Breaking: Muslim Beheads Coworker In Oklahoma

oh no it's my faith made me do it ploy...
I guess it's easier to criticize the method.
jeffrey dahmer had a bunch of heads in a beer cooler and nobody blamed his religion

Jeffrey Dahmer's religion wasn't the motivating factor when he committed his crimes.
This guys religion wasn't the motivating factor either. My guess is that he was pissed he got fired.
That's extremely dishonest. You think the beheading method was a coincidence? Phony.
Do you think the fact he got fired was not the reason?
This is why we have race quotas. Meritocracy would be futile for you.
You must have used up your intelligence quota for the day. You are delusional if you dont think the fact he was fired was more likely the probable cause of him beheading the woman he didnt even know.

jeffrey dahmer had a bunch of heads in a beer cooler and nobody blamed his religion

Jeffrey Dahmer's religion wasn't the motivating factor when he committed his crimes.
This guys religion wasn't the motivating factor either. My guess is that he was pissed he got fired.
That's extremely dishonest. You think the beheading method was a coincidence? Phony.
to rm the real reason does not matter
To you responding to the real post doesn't fit your agenda.

Just listened to the report on ABC radio news, and they actually had the balls to admit the guy was trying to convert coworkers to Islam.

I'm actually surprised, I shouldn't be, but in this hyper PC media we now have, it is surprising.

You must have used up your intelligence quota for the day. You are delusional if you dont think the fact he was fired was more likely the probable cause of him beheading the woman he didnt even know.
Didn't say it was or wasn't. I was referring to the method.

Christians aren't trying to conquer the world.

Muslims are infiltrating our country, our government.

Do you love America or not???

:(
Yes. Christians are trying to conquer the world.

There have been Muslims in this country since inception.

I am ambivalent about America. What exactly is it I should love about it?

Well, you could love the fact that you don't get dragged out of your house at night and get hacked to bits.
As opposed to being lynched? I guess that would depend on which one hurt the most.

Oh, when was the last time someone was dragged out of their home in the US and lynched?
What does that have to do with my point that people that called themselves Christians lynched people? Some sold off the body parts as souvenirs and had their children watch carefully for future reference.

Fuck whatever happened in the past!

What are you gonna do in the proverbial today or tomorrow to save your non-Muslim ass?

You are trying to justify Islam or not as a religion.

How can I convey to you that what you are focusing on is unimportant when it comes to recognizing the threat and the danger of a rapidly advancing Islam?

You can make up your mind to become a Muslim if that's what you want.

But until then aren't you interested in protecting the freedoms you enjoy???

Anyway, just know that their campaign of violent AND non-violent Jihad is coming and you will have to convert, submit or die when they make you the offer.

So, what will you do?

Convert?

When you do make sure you ask them when Islam will stop supporting and encouraging Slavery.

Otherwise, you never know...

LOLOL

My guess is when he talks he'll say he did it for Islam. Then you libs will tell us how peaceful Islam is.

No.You were referring to the crime. Did you forget you even said so?

you wanna stick with that?
Jeffrey Dahmer: Born Again Fundamentalist ChristianJeffrey Dahmer is the son of a Born Again Fundamentalist (Church of Christ) father. Jeffrey's Born Again Fundamentalist home life led him to feel he could not acknowledge his homosexuality to his Fundamentalist father, and instead he developed an intense hatred of himself and of other gay men.
Well Jeffrey has now come home. He has become a Born Again Fundamentalist, baptized by a minister of the Church of Christ.

The following 3 articles chronicle the story of Jeffrey Dahmer's pilgrimage of faith: from Born Again Fundamentalist home to Born Again Fundamentalist prison cell, from Church of Christ to Church of Christ.

"Anger at his homosexuality led Dahmer to kill, psychiatrist says"
[Milwaukee Sentinel, 7 Feb 92, by David Doege, Sentinel Staff Writer]

Serial killer Jeffrey L. Dahmer killed his victims out of anger at his homosexuality and kept body parts as trophies, like a hunter, a psychiatrist testified in Dahmer's sanity trial Thursday.

"I don't believe his behavior was sexually motivated," psychiatrist George Palermo said. "I believe Jeffrey Dahmer killed his victims because he hated homosexuality."

Palermo, the first mental health expert in Dahmer's trial to testify that he was sane and criminally responsible when he murdered, also said that Dahmer has lied for years and still lies today.

"He lied to the judge in 1989 (when Dahmer was sentenced for sexual assault)," Palermo said. "He lied to his lawyer.

"He lied to many doctors to get the (sleeping) pills. It is my feeling he has embellished a great deal in the things he has said he did."

Palermo was the first witness to testify after defense attorney Gerald P. Boyle rested his case. Appointed by Circuit Judge Laurence C. Gram, Jr. as an impartial examiner, Palermo put Boyle in the position of attacking a psychiatric opinion for the first time in the trial.

While Boyle could not get Palermo to back down on his opinion that Dahmer was criminally responsible for his killings, Boyle did get the psychiatrist to concede that Dahmer needed treatment to stop his killing spree.

"If he doesn't go for any help at all, he would have killed again, wouldn't he?" asked Boyle, who called the previous mental health experts to testify as defense witnesses.

"I would say so," Palermo acknowledged.

"Palermo's testimony Thursday came as Dahmer's trial on 15 counts of first-degree intentional homicide neared the halfway point. Dist. Atty. E. Michael McCann is to begin presenting the prosecution's case Friday.

Dahmer, 31, has pleaded guilty, but insane, to the homicide charges stemming from the slayings of 15 young men and boys in West Allis and Milwaukee.

A jury is hearing the case to determine whether Dahmer should be imprisoned because he was sane when he killed or if he should be committed to a mental health institution because he was criminally insane and could not conform his conduct to the law.

Jeffrey Dahmer Born Again Fundamentalist Christian

I missed the part where it says he

Jeffrey Dahmer

Jeffrey Dahmer: Born Again Fundamentalist ChristianJeffrey Dahmer is the son of a Born Again Fundamentalist (Church of Christ) father. Jeffrey's Born Again Fundamentalist home life led him to feel he could not acknowledge his homosexuality to his Fundamentalist father, and instead he developed an intense hatred of himself and of other gay men.
Well Jeffrey has now come home. He has become a Born Again Fundamentalist, baptized by a minister of the Church of Christ.

The following 3 articles chronicle the story of Jeffrey Dahmer's pilgrimage of faith: from Born Again Fundamentalist home to Born Again Fundamentalist prison cell, from Church of Christ to Church of Christ.

Serial killer Jeffrey L. Dahmer killed his victims out of anger at his homosexuality and kept body parts as trophies, like a hunter, a psychiatrist testified in Dahmer's sanity trial Thursday.

"I don't believe his behavior was sexually motivated," psychiatrist George Palermo said. "I believe Jeffrey Dahmer killed his victims because he hated homosexuality."

Palermo, the first mental health expert in Dahmer's trial to testify that he was sane and criminally responsible when he murdered, also said that Dahmer has lied for years and still lies today.

"He lied to the judge in 1989 (when Dahmer was sentenced for sexual assault)," Palermo said. "He lied to his lawyer.

"He lied to many doctors to get the (sleeping) pills. It is my feeling he has embellished a great deal in the things he has said he did."

Palermo was the first witness to testify after defense attorney Gerald P. Boyle rested his case. Appointed by Circuit Judge Laurence C. Gram, Jr. as an impartial examiner, Palermo put Boyle in the position of attacking a psychiatric opinion for the first time in the trial.

While Boyle could not get Palermo to back down on his opinion that Dahmer was criminally responsible for his killings, Boyle did get the psychiatrist to concede that Dahmer needed treatment to stop his killing spree.

"If he doesn't go for any help at all, he would have killed again, wouldn't he?" asked Boyle, who called the previous mental health experts to testify as defense witnesses.

"Palermo's testimony Thursday came as Dahmer's trial on 15 counts of first-degree intentional homicide neared the halfway point. Dist. Atty. E. Michael McCann is to begin presenting the prosecution's case Friday.

Dahmer, 31, has pleaded guilty, but insane, to the homicide charges stemming from the slayings of 15 young men and boys in West Allis and Milwaukee.

A jury is hearing the case to determine whether Dahmer should be imprisoned because he was sane when he killed or if he should be committed to a mental health institution because he was criminally insane and could not conform his conduct to the law.

I missed the part where it say Dahmer killed in the name of Christianity. And even if he did (which he didnt) that's only one case. There are millions of people killing in the name of Allah all over world.
just as the christian did in the name of god and if given the chance would do so again.
it's an old old story muslims kill christians ,christians kill muslims...

Christians aren't trying to conquer the world.

Muslims are infiltrating our country, our government.

Do you love America or not???

:(

Well, you could love the fact that you don't get dragged out of your house at night and get hacked to bits.
As opposed to being lynched? I guess that would depend on which one hurt the most.

Don't evade his point. It's an important one.

You sound like an ingrate.

Do you realize just how fucking LUCKY you are to have been born in America???

Man, we all won the Birthplace Lotto!

Of all the shit holes in the world where we COULD have been born and raised and be stuck, we were born HERE! So what made US so worthy of these freedoms we enjoy (or take for granted...AHEM) here?

For THAT alone, every swingin dick in this country should get on his knees and thank God!

I addressed his point. I live in one of the most racist countries in the world. I could have been born a number of places in the world and been happy. Matter of fact I have friends from several different countries that live just fine and have zero desire to come here.

You're a freaking idiot.

How many black leaders are operating right now in Netherlands? Sweden? Germany? How about Britain? Ireland?

PS..we all wish you had been born somewhere else. You are an ingrate punk, and a disgrace not only to your gender, but your color as well, whatever it is.

Hey genius, don't you stop and think it's a bit strange someone would go to all the uneccessary trouble of hacking someones head off, instead of simply stabbing them ?
Think you might be able to grasp that for a second or two ?

I'm so happy for you

The guy in the op is among those who do.
Is it all Muslims are just the crazy ones that do the beheading? From what you are claiming my neighbor should have hacked my head off.
Nope, not taking the bait

Here I can 1) call you a liar 2) assume you think you're clever or 3) you're just dumb. I'm going with 2 but letting you know you fail.
IOW you cant intelligently answer the question without exposing the weakness in your position. Thanks for admitting that.
Nope. It was a bull shit question born of closed mindedness and conciet. Do you still beat your wife. ;)
No it was a question that made you think about how stupid you sound. Thats why you have to attempt distractions.
Full circle

You are dishonest and take a victory lap because I wont defend myself from the distortion of my posts you claim as my views. Not only me, just about everyone in the thread who see the truth for what it is.

You (progressives) need to lie about our stance to justify the fact you're better. Twisted.

Jeffrey Dahmer

I missed the part where it say Dahmer killed in the name of Christianity. And even if he did (which he didnt) that's only one case. There are millions of people killing in the name of Allah all over world.
just as the christian did in the name of god and if given the chance would do so again.

What do you mean if Christians we're given the chance? If they're as bad as Muslims! Why aren't they killing people now?

to rm the real reason does not matter
To you responding to the real post doesn't fit your agenda.
odd as I have no agenda.. it's obvious you do...

Neither you nor this moronic shrink know anything about sexual psychopaths. Saying Dahmer did his deeds because of religion is like saying Ted Bundy or John Wayne Gacy were acting on a religious impetus. Stupid.

Jeffrey Dahmer

What do you mean if Christians we're given the chance? If they're as bad as Muslims! Why aren't they killing people now?
who says they're not..

Neither you nor this moronic shrink know anything about sexual psychopaths. Saying Dahmer did his deeds because of religion is like saying Ted Bundy or John Wayne Gacy were acting on a religious impetus. Stupid.
right!

Oh, when was the last time someone was dragged out of their home in the US and lynched?
What does that have to do with my point that people that called themselves Christians lynched people? Some sold off the body parts as souvenirs and had their children watch carefully for future reference.

Fuck whatever happened in the past!

What are you gonna do in the proverbial today or tomorrow to save your non-Muslim ass?

You are trying to justify Islam or not as a religion.

How can I convey to you that what you are focusing on is unimportant when it comes to recognizing the threat and the danger of a rapidly advancing Islam?

You can make up your mind to become a Muslim if that's what you want.

But until then aren't you interested in protecting the freedoms you enjoy???

Anyway, just know that their campaign of violent AND non-violent Jihad is coming and you will have to convert, submit or die when they make you the offer.

So, what will you do?

Convert?

When you do make sure you ask them when Islam will stop supporting and encouraging Slavery.

Otherwise, you never know...

LOLOL

You can pretend that things in the past dont matter as much as you like.

I dont need to save my non-Muslim ass.

I dont have to justify Islam. Its definitely a religion.

You cant convey to me that what I am focusing on is unimportant because you are not me.

I have been a Muslim and already rejected it. I'm not that committed.

I can protect the freedoms I enjoy just fine without pretending Muslims are going to kill me.

You are starting to sound like a nutcase.

Forum List

Back