Breaking: Muslim Beheads Coworker In Oklahoma

I would guess getting fired was motivating factor in this case.

oh no it's my faith made me do it ploy...
I guess it's easier to criticize the method.
jeffrey dahmer had a bunch of heads in a beer cooler and nobody blamed his religion

Jeffrey Dahmer's religion wasn't the motivating factor when he committed his crimes.

What about all the other millions of cases where people kill in the name of Islam?
What about all the other millions of cases where people kill in the name of Christianity?

Because Christians kill people and no one claims it was because they were Christian.
Right. Christians do not kill people who won't convert today. Muslims do. He was Muslim (recent convert) and he did try to convert and he behead a woman. Maybe more had he not been stopped.

But yeah, his faith had nothing to do with it.
My neighbor didnt behead me when I told him thanks but no thanks to Islam.
I'm so happy for you

The guy in the op is among those who do.
Is it all Muslims are just the crazy ones that do the beheading? From what you are claiming my neighbor should have hacked my head off.

There are moderate Muslims who do not, will not or can not perform a more aggressive form of Jihad but Jihad is required of all Muslims.

Some Jihad is peacfful. Some is solitary. Some is violent.

We can't figure out WHO is shitting in our bed so we need to put ALL of the puppies in the garage.

Because if we don't we will be in a world of shit.
i hope you remember that sentiment when they decide to round up people that look like you next.

Muslims beheading people in the heartland. Wow. Never saw this coming.

The man had just been fired earlier that day. He came back shortly after with the same kind of knife they use in the plant. This wasn't a jihadist. He was a disgruntled employee.
Yet he BEHEADED the coworker, and I'll be darn he turns out to be a Muslim who was pissed off that other coworkers wouldn't convert.

Can you connect the dots ?
No dots to connect unless you are stupid. He got fired dimwit. Its a workplace violence issue. He happened to be Muslim. The next Christian that does this I'm sure you will crying for all Christians to be deported right?

You don't believe what you just wrote. You may be somewhat delusional on the black crime problem, but you are not this obtuse.

He's a Muslim and he just happens to behead someone. Nah, nothing to do with his lessons.

The utter stupidity, or derangement due to fear of NOT being politically correct by liberals who refuse or are unable to acknowledge a problem with Islamic fundamentalism is breathtaking.

jeffrey dahmer had a bunch of heads in a beer cooler and nobody blamed his religion

Jeffrey Dahmer's religion wasn't the motivating factor when he committed his crimes.

What about all the other millions of cases where people kill in the name of Islam?
What about all the other millions of cases where people kill in the name of Christianity?
Have any Pastafarians killed millions yet?

This guys religion wasn't the motivating factor either. My guess is that he was pissed he got fired.

And then used the Jihadist's favorite means of dispatch to express his employment frustrations?

You are trying my patience, you know?

Good god how cliche, you people are beyond help.

pay back a bitch it nothing the christians didn't do in the crusades.
don't get me wrong, that guy should have been executed on the spot.
he was literally caught red handed.

The man had just been fired earlier that day. He came back shortly after with the same kind of knife they use in the plant. This wasn't a jihadist. He was a disgruntled employee.
Yet he BEHEADED the coworker, and I'll be darn he turns out to be a Muslim who was pissed off that other coworkers wouldn't convert.

No dots to connect unless you are stupid. He got fired dimwit. Its a workplace violence issue. He happened to be Muslim. The next Christian that does this I'm sure you will crying for all Christians to be deported right?

Christians aren't trying to conquer the world.

Muslims are infiltrating our country, our government.

Do you love America or not???

:(
Yes. Christians are trying to conquer the world.

There have been Muslims in this country since inception.

I am ambivalent about America. What exactly is it I should love about it?
That explains alot. I used to think you were just a racist POS. Now I know you are a racist POS that hates christians.

You don't believe what you just wrote. You may be somewhat delusional on the black crime problem, but you are not this obtuse.

He's a Muslim and he just happens to behead someone. Nah, nothing to do with his lessons.

The utter stupidity, or derangement due to fear of NOT being politically correct by liberals who refuse or are unable to acknowledge a problem with Islamic fundamentalism is breathtaking.

That only works if I didnt know plenty of Muslims that wouldnt harm a fly. Must be awkard walking around with someone leading you with their fingers in you nose.

Asclepias said:
Right. Christians do not kill people who won't convert today. Muslims do. He was Muslim (recent convert) and he did try to convert and he behead a woman. Maybe more had he not been stopped.

I'm so happy for you

Is it all Muslims are just the crazy ones that do the beheading? From what you are claiming my neighbor should have hacked my head off.

There are moderate Muslims who do not, will not or can not perform a more aggressive form of Jihad but Jihad is required of all Muslims.

Some Jihad is peacfful. Some is solitary. Some is violent.

We can't figure out WHO is shitting in our bed so we need to put ALL of the puppies in the garage.

i hope you remember that sentiment when they decide to round up people that look like you next.
My people arent doing jihadi beheadings for Gods glory.

Why not a disgruntled jihadist as the op reports? You decide to minimize his faith, why is that?
This is like that Muslim convert in London last year who beheaded that off-duty British soldier on the streets. The libs came out stating he was just disgruntled and his religion shouldnt be a factor.
More recently, just a couple weeks ago in Britain a Muslim beheaded a woman in her garden.

This guys religion wasn't the motivating factor either. My guess is that he was pissed he got fired.
That's extremely dishonest. You think the beheading method was a coincidence? Phony.

That only works if I didnt know plenty of Muslims that wouldnt harm a fly. Must be awkard walking around with someone leading you with their fingers in you nose.

Go look in the mirror when you say that, you fucking fool.

no institutional racism , not legal racism in the public / government sector anyway . Many people face private racism , that's just life . I face racism because of my skin color and bias because I'm tall and good looking Acepias !!

That explains alot. I used to think you were just a racist POS. Now I know you are probably a racist POS christian hating muslim.

Your analytical skills suck about as bad as your reading comprehension. I dont hate Christians or Muslims. You couldnt pay me to subscribe to either religion though.

Because Christians kill people and no one claims it was because they were Christian.

I'm so happy for you

Some Jihad is peaceful. Some is solitary. Some is violent.

we are in a world of shit and always have been.

Need a one way ticket to Syria? I am buying

I'll pitch in a few bucks too.
I'll throw in as well.

Go look in the mirror when you say that, you fucking fool.
Why would I do that? What kind a clown are you that types with a mirror in front of him? What are you? Some kind of narcissist?

Forum List

Back