Breaking: Muslim Beheads Coworker In Oklahoma

Will be dismissed as another case of "workplace violence" if stooges in the VA invest any time in it whatsoever. They don't want to offend their friends.

Coincidence he was just fired?

oh no it's my faith made me do it ploy...
I guess it's easier to criticize the method.
jeffrey dahmer had a bunch of heads in a beer cooler and nobody blamed his religion

Jeffrey Dahmer's religion wasn't the motivating factor when he committed his crimes.
This guys religion wasn't the motivating factor either. My guess is that he was pissed he got fired.
That's extremely dishonest. You think the beheading method was a coincidence? Phony.

Christians aren't trying to conquer the world.

Muslims are infiltrating our country, our government.

Do you love America or not???

:(
Yes. Christians are trying to conquer the world.

There have been Muslims in this country since inception.

I am ambivalent about America. What exactly is it I should love about it?

Well, you could love the fact that you don't get dragged out of your house at night and get hacked to bits.
As opposed to being lynched? I guess that would depend on which one hurt the most.

Don't evade his point. It's an important one.

You sound like an ingrate.

Do you realize just how fucking LUCKY you are to have been born in America???

Man, we all won the Birthplace Lotto!

Of all the shit holes in the world where we COULD have been born and raised and be stuck, we were born HERE! So what made US so worthy of these freedoms we enjoy (or take for granted...AHEM) here?

For THAT alone, every swingin dick in this country should get on his knees and thank God!

I addressed his point. I live in one of the most racist countries in the world. I could have been born a number of places in the world and been happy. Matter of fact I have friends from several different countries that live just fine and have zero desire to come here.
Your the racist you POS.

wow , I like that way of thinking DAWS101 , cop did a good job and will probably pick up his paycheck today , its Friday after all !!

jeffrey dahmer had a bunch of heads in a beer cooler and nobody blamed his religion

Jeffrey Dahmer's religion wasn't the motivating factor when he committed his crimes.
This guys religion wasn't the motivating factor either. My guess is that he was pissed he got fired.
That's extremely dishonest. You think the beheading method was a coincidence? Phony.
nobody says it was coincidental it's just as likely he was imitating other beheadings or trying for the religious excuse to get a lighter sentence.
it's the finding god ploy A prison classic.

you wanna stick with that?
Jeffrey Dahmer: Born Again Fundamentalist ChristianJeffrey Dahmer is the son of a Born Again Fundamentalist (Church of Christ) father. Jeffrey's Born Again Fundamentalist home life led him to feel he could not acknowledge his homosexuality to his Fundamentalist father, and instead he developed an intense hatred of himself and of other gay men.
Well Jeffrey has now come home. He has become a Born Again Fundamentalist, baptized by a minister of the Church of Christ.

The following 3 articles chronicle the story of Jeffrey Dahmer's pilgrimage of faith: from Born Again Fundamentalist home to Born Again Fundamentalist prison cell, from Church of Christ to Church of Christ.

"Anger at his homosexuality led Dahmer to kill, psychiatrist says"
[Milwaukee Sentinel, 7 Feb 92, by David Doege, Sentinel Staff Writer]

Serial killer Jeffrey L. Dahmer killed his victims out of anger at his homosexuality and kept body parts as trophies, like a hunter, a psychiatrist testified in Dahmer's sanity trial Thursday.

"I don't believe his behavior was sexually motivated," psychiatrist George Palermo said. "I believe Jeffrey Dahmer killed his victims because he hated homosexuality."

Palermo, the first mental health expert in Dahmer's trial to testify that he was sane and criminally responsible when he murdered, also said that Dahmer has lied for years and still lies today.

"He lied to the judge in 1989 (when Dahmer was sentenced for sexual assault)," Palermo said. "He lied to his lawyer.

"He lied to many doctors to get the (sleeping) pills. It is my feeling he has embellished a great deal in the things he has said he did."

Palermo was the first witness to testify after defense attorney Gerald P. Boyle rested his case. Appointed by Circuit Judge Laurence C. Gram, Jr. as an impartial examiner, Palermo put Boyle in the position of attacking a psychiatric opinion for the first time in the trial.

While Boyle could not get Palermo to back down on his opinion that Dahmer was criminally responsible for his killings, Boyle did get the psychiatrist to concede that Dahmer needed treatment to stop his killing spree.

"If he doesn't go for any help at all, he would have killed again, wouldn't he?" asked Boyle, who called the previous mental health experts to testify as defense witnesses.

"I would say so," Palermo acknowledged.

"Palermo's testimony Thursday came as Dahmer's trial on 15 counts of first-degree intentional homicide neared the halfway point. Dist. Atty. E. Michael McCann is to begin presenting the prosecution's case Friday.

Dahmer, 31, has pleaded guilty, but insane, to the homicide charges stemming from the slayings of 15 young men and boys in West Allis and Milwaukee.

A jury is hearing the case to determine whether Dahmer should be imprisoned because he was sane when he killed or if he should be committed to a mental health institution because he was criminally insane and could not conform his conduct to the law.

Jeffrey Dahmer Born Again Fundamentalist Christian

I missed the part where it says he

Jeffrey Dahmer

you wanna stick with that?
Jeffrey Dahmer: Born Again Fundamentalist ChristianJeffrey Dahmer is the son of a Born Again Fundamentalist (Church of Christ) father. Jeffrey's Born Again Fundamentalist home life led him to feel he could not acknowledge his homosexuality to his Fundamentalist father, and instead he developed an intense hatred of himself and of other gay men.
Well Jeffrey has now come home. He has become a Born Again Fundamentalist, baptized by a minister of the Church of Christ.

The following 3 articles chronicle the story of Jeffrey Dahmer's pilgrimage of faith: from Born Again Fundamentalist home to Born Again Fundamentalist prison cell, from Church of Christ to Church of Christ.

"Anger at his homosexuality led Dahmer to kill, psychiatrist says"
[Milwaukee Sentinel, 7 Feb 92, by David Doege, Sentinel Staff Writer]

Serial killer Jeffrey L. Dahmer killed his victims out of anger at his homosexuality and kept body parts as trophies, like a hunter, a psychiatrist testified in Dahmer's sanity trial Thursday.

"I don't believe his behavior was sexually motivated," psychiatrist George Palermo said. "I believe Jeffrey Dahmer killed his victims because he hated homosexuality."

Palermo, the first mental health expert in Dahmer's trial to testify that he was sane and criminally responsible when he murdered, also said that Dahmer has lied for years and still lies today.

"He lied to the judge in 1989 (when Dahmer was sentenced for sexual assault)," Palermo said. "He lied to his lawyer.

"He lied to many doctors to get the (sleeping) pills. It is my feeling he has embellished a great deal in the things he has said he did."

Palermo was the first witness to testify after defense attorney Gerald P. Boyle rested his case. Appointed by Circuit Judge Laurence C. Gram, Jr. as an impartial examiner, Palermo put Boyle in the position of attacking a psychiatric opinion for the first time in the trial.

While Boyle could not get Palermo to back down on his opinion that Dahmer was criminally responsible for his killings, Boyle did get the psychiatrist to concede that Dahmer needed treatment to stop his killing spree.

"If he doesn't go for any help at all, he would have killed again, wouldn't he?" asked Boyle, who called the previous mental health experts to testify as defense witnesses.

"I would say so," Palermo acknowledged.

"Palermo's testimony Thursday came as Dahmer's trial on 15 counts of first-degree intentional homicide neared the halfway point. Dist. Atty. E. Michael McCann is to begin presenting the prosecution's case Friday.

Dahmer, 31, has pleaded guilty, but insane, to the homicide charges stemming from the slayings of 15 young men and boys in West Allis and Milwaukee.

A jury is hearing the case to determine whether Dahmer should be imprisoned because he was sane when he killed or if he should be committed to a mental health institution because he was criminally insane and could not conform his conduct to the law.

Jeffrey Dahmer Born Again Fundamentalist Christian

I missed the part where it say Dahmer killed in the name of Christianity. And even if he did (which he didnt) that's only one case. There are millions of people killing in the name of Allah all over world.

Asclepias said:
My neighbor didnt behead me when I told him thanks but no thanks to Islam.
I'm so happy for you

The guy in the op is among those who do.
Is it all Muslims are just the crazy ones that do the beheading? From what you are claiming my neighbor should have hacked my head off.

There are moderate Muslims who do not, will not or can not perform a more aggressive form of Jihad but Jihad is required of all Muslims.

Some Jihad is peacfful. Some is solitary. Some is violent.

We can't figure out WHO is shitting in our bed so we need to put ALL of the puppies in the garage.

Because if we don't we will be in a world of shit.
i hope you remember that sentiment when they decide to round up people that look like you next.
My people arent doing jihadi beheadings for Gods glory.
Who said they were?

I'm so happy for you

Is it all Muslims are just the crazy ones that do the beheading? From what you are claiming my neighbor should have hacked my head off.
Nope, not taking the bait

Here I can 1) call you a liar 2) assume you think you're clever or 3) you're just dumb. I'm going with 2 but letting you know you fail.
IOW you cant intelligently answer the question without exposing the weakness in your position. Thanks for admitting that.
Nope. It was a bull shit question born of closed mindedness and conciet. Do you still beat your wife. ;)
No it was a question that made you think about how stupid you sound. Thats why you have to attempt distractions.

Yes. Christians are trying to conquer the world.

There have been Muslims in this country since inception.

I am ambivalent about America. What exactly is it I should love about it?

Well, you could love the fact that you don't get dragged out of your house at night and get hacked to bits.
As opposed to being lynched? I guess that would depend on which one hurt the most.

Don't evade his point. It's an important one.

You sound like an ingrate.

Do you realize just how fucking LUCKY you are to have been born in America???

Man, we all won the Birthplace Lotto!

Of all the shit holes in the world where we COULD have been born and raised and be stuck, we were born HERE! So what made US so worthy of these freedoms we enjoy (or take for granted...AHEM) here?

For THAT alone, every swingin dick in this country should get on his knees and thank God!

I addressed his point. I live in one of the most racist countries in the world. I could have been born a number of places in the world and been happy. Matter of fact I have friends from several different countries that live just fine and have zero desire to come here.
Your the racist you POS.
sure he is. it's not like your avatar pic wasn't a racist either.

No dots to connect unless you are stupid. He got fired dimwit. Its a workplace violence issue. He happened to be Muslim. The next Christian that does this I'm sure you will crying for all Christians to be deported right?

You don't believe what you just wrote. You may be somewhat delusional on the black crime problem, but you are not this obtuse.

He's a Muslim and he just happens to behead someone. Nah, nothing to do with his lessons.

The utter stupidity, or derangement due to fear of NOT being politically correct by liberals who refuse or are unable to acknowledge a problem with Islamic fundamentalism is breathtaking.

That only works if I didnt know plenty of Muslims that wouldnt harm a fly. Must be awkard walking around with someone leading you with their fingers in you nose.

Go look in the mirror when you say that, you fucking fool.
Why would I do that? What kind a clown are you that types with a mirror in front of him? What are you? Some kind of narcissist?

Not the time to be a dick. You know exactly what I am saying. Go look in the mirror when you say: " Must be awkward walking around with someone leading you with their fingers in you nose".[/QUOTE]

I'm so happy for you

Nope, not taking the bait

Here I can 1) call you a liar 2) assume you think you're clever or 3) you're just dumb. I'm going with 2 but letting you know you fail.
IOW you cant intelligently answer the question without exposing the weakness in your position. Thanks for admitting that.
Nope. It was a bull shit question born of closed mindedness and conciet. Do you still beat your wife. ;)
No it was a question that made you think about how stupid you sound. Thats why you have to attempt distractions.
Says the SOB that brought his BLACK POS RACIST COMMENTS to the discussion.

fired for something , I don't know why Brian . Maybe for bringing religion into the workplace in an inappropriate manner . Food processing plant so maybe he was fired fer cutting carrots too long for the standard carrot can , I don't know . All I heard on FOX is that he was saying 'allahu akbar' as he was doing his murderous work .

Do you think the fact he got fired was not the reason?

I would guess getting fired was motivating factor in this case.

What about all the other millions of cases where people kill in the name of Islam?
What about all the other millions of cases where people kill in the name of Christianity?
Have any Pastafarians killed millions yet?
no but their pasta sauce has!

And then used the Jihadist's favorite means of dispatch to express his employment frustrations?

You are trying my patience, you know?
so your patience is factory fresh?

This is why we have race quotas. Meritocracy would be futile for you.

Asclepias said:
I'm so happy for you

There are moderate Muslims who do not, will not or can not perform a more aggressive form of Jihad but Jihad is required of all Muslims.

Some Jihad is peacfful. Some is solitary. Some is violent.

We can't figure out WHO is shitting in our bed so we need to put ALL of the puppies in the garage.

Because if we don't we will be in a world of shit.
i hope you remember that sentiment when they decide to round up people that look like you next.
My people arent doing jihadi beheadings for Gods glory.
not yet......

Some questions need to be asked about the mosque this mother fucker attended.

Is the congregation discussing jihad ?

Are they being told you'll be rewarded in the beyond if you kill some non-believers ?

Why would he choose to behead someone, rather than simply stabbing them ? Beheading takes time, a quick thrust to the midriff is far more quicker and likely to also be lethal.

The locals are calling in the FBI, lets all hope they are not afraid to ask the tough questions.

to rm the real reason does not matter

He was just fired Thursday, something tells me he has been Moslem for a while.

fired for something , I don't know why Brian . Maybe for bringing religion into the workplace in an inappropriate manner . Food processing plant so maybe he was fired fer cutting carrots too long for the standard carrot can , I don't know . All I heard on FOX is that he was saying 'allahu akbar' as he was doing his murderous work .
He

Forum List

Back