Breaking: Muslim Beheads Coworker In Oklahoma

Authorities in Australia made significant arrests of muslims who had a plan to behead random people. Why does it come as a surprise when it happens here?

They got kicked out of Egypt, I think we are ok.

Still, I would like to hear from those PEACEFUL MUSLIMS here in the US denounce this activity and tell that it does not represent the true Islam they practice. Why haven't we hears from them? Are they scared?
Why do they have to?

If it represented the true islam they practice, you'd KNOW, necessarily.

There are 1.6 BILLION MUSLIMS ON THE PLANET.

There's less violence coming from MUSLIMS then there is violence coming from vending machines, as a percentage.

Reflect on that.
:bsflag:
thats rational.

These are the reasons why typical joe messageboarder are not aparty to UN / high security meetings.

Your brain functions on emotionalism. You see 4 be-headings and want to cage up slash fight against 1.6 billion people.

In no sane mind could this make sense, but propoganda is a really strong thing. The terrorists have you by the balls.

You are correct that it WOULD NOT be the smart thing to do...waging a war on Islam. (If that's what you were referring to.)

But that's the thing.

Islam is waging a campaign of conquest against US.

And of course when I say "Islam" I refer to the leading Muslim organization in the world, the Muslim Brotherhood. It is the founding organization of its kind and was the incubator for jihadists who have gone on to kill and conquer millions of people and millions of combined captured square miles.

And now they lead the non-violent efforts to corrode and crumble then conquer

No dots to connect unless you are stupid. He got fired dimwit. Its a workplace violence issue. He happened to be Muslim. The next Christian that does this I'm sure you will crying for all Christians to be deported right?

Christians aren't trying to conquer the world.

Muslims are infiltrating our country, our government.

Do you love America or not???

:(
Yes. Christians are trying to conquer the world.

There have been Muslims in this country since inception.

I am ambivalent about America. What exactly is it I should love about it?

Well, you could love the fact that you don't get dragged out of your house at night and get hacked to bits.
As opposed to being lynched? I guess that would depend on which one hurt the most.

Oh, when was the last time someone was dragged out of their home in the US and lynched?
What does that have to do with my point that people that called themselves Christians lynched people? Some sold off the body parts as souvenirs and had their children watch carefully for future reference.

Well, you could love the fact that you don't get dragged out of your house at night and get hacked to bits.
As opposed to being lynched? I guess that would depend on which one hurt the most.

Oh, when was the last time someone was dragged out of their home in the US and lynched?
What does that have to do with my point that people that called themselves Christians lynched people? Some sold off the body parts as souvenirs and had their children watch carefully for future reference.

What are you talking about? Are you mentally ill? That isn't the point you made. Get a grip, loon.

Still, I would like to hear from those PEACEFUL MUSLIMS here in the US denounce this activity and tell that it does not represent the true Islam they practice. Why haven't we heard from them? Are they scared?
Why are we not hearing from those PEACEFUL husbands here in the US denouncing the activity of spousal murder and tell how it doesn't represent the true Husbandry they practice? Are they scared?

Yet he BEHEADED the coworker, and I'll be darn he turns out to be a Muslim who was pissed off that other coworkers wouldn't convert.

Can you connect the dots ?
No dots to connect unless you are stupid. He got fired dimwit. Its a workplace violence issue. He happened to be Muslim. The next Christian that does this I'm sure you will crying for all Christians to be deported right?

Need a one way ticket to Syria? I am buying
Sure. is it refundable?
Only if you get beheaded

Well here it is folks. Had enough yet ?

Police: Woman beheaded at Oklahoma workplace

MOORE, Okla. - Police say a woman who was killed by a co-worker at a food distribution center in suburban Oklahoma City was beheaded and that witnesses have said the suspect had been trying to convince co-workers to convert to Islam.

Moore Police Sgt. Jeremy Lewis said Friday that 30-year-old Alton Nolen had been terminated from Vaughan Foods in Moore shortly before the incident took place on Thursday afternoon.

Colleen Hufford, 54, was beheaded and another woman, 43-year-old Traci Johnson, was stabbed. Both victims were employees of Vaughan Foods, but according to Lewis, it appeared the women were not targeted and were instead stabbed at random.

Woman beheaded at Oklahoma workplace police say - CBS News

To Esmeralda;

If you have two puppies and one of them is ALMOST house broken and the other is taking a longer time to figure out where to potty.

In the morning you find out that ONE of the puppies went potty on the kitchen floor.

You THINK it was puppy A. But it could have been puppy B.

Rather than trying to detect which one is the pisser, the one certain solution to peeing on your floor is to put both of them in the garage til they are house trained.

We can't always figure out which Muslims are going to commit acts of violent jihad before the fact so the only prudent course of action is to simply limit our potential liability exposure to ALL Muslims.

The United States routinely denied entry to this country by people infected with communicable diseases and conditions.

Because you can't figure out which one was which, safe or contagious upon sight, anyone who has been exposed to those who are contagious or those who might be asymptomatic carriers are kept out at least for a while until their health status can be ascertained.

Limit the numbers of ALL Muslims in America.
How do you propose to do that?

The founders would be so displeased with this country today for making the 1/3 human negro a 14th Amendment Citizen. If this country was fully white as the ' 'Natualization Act of 1790' intended it to be.........we wouldn't be having these problems today with multiculturalism. This country was designed for European Whites only. These Muslims, wetbacks and yes........feral negroes should be deported.
So glad to have you voice your opinion. :D

What are you talking about? Are you mentally ill? That isn't the point you made. Get a grip, loon.
Now you are trying to tell me what point I was making? Your inability to comprehend the written language must be a severe handicap for you.

Sure. is it refundable?
Only if you get beheaded
Do I frighten you that badly? Let me guess you must be a Muslim if you want me to be beheaded right?

Police: Woman beheaded at Oklahoma workplace

MOORE, Okla. - Police say a woman who was killed by a co-worker at a food distribution center in suburban Oklahoma City was beheaded and that witnesses have said the suspect had been trying to convince co-workers to convert to Islam.

Moore Police Sgt. Jeremy Lewis said Friday that 30-year-old Alton Nolen had been terminated from Vaughan Foods in Moore shortly before the incident took place on Thursday afternoon.

Colleen Hufford, 54, was beheaded and another woman, 43-year-old Traci Johnson, was stabbed. Both victims were employees of Vaughan Foods, but according to Lewis, it appeared the women were not targeted and were instead stabbed at random.

Woman beheaded at Oklahoma workplace police say - CBS News

To Esmeralda;

If you have two puppies and one of them is ALMOST house broken and the other is taking a longer time to figure out where to potty.

In the morning you find out that ONE of the puppies went potty on the kitchen floor.

You THINK it was puppy A. But it could have been puppy B.

Rather than trying to detect which one is the pisser, the one certain solution to peeing on your floor is to put both of them in the garage til they are house trained.

We can't always figure out which Muslims are going to commit acts of violent jihad before the fact so the only prudent course of action is to simply limit our potential liability exposure to ALL Muslims.

The United States routinely denied entry to this country by people infected with communicable diseases and conditions.

Because you can't figure out which one was which, safe or contagious upon sight, anyone who has been exposed to those who are contagious or those who might be asymptomatic carriers are kept out at least for a while until their health status can be ascertained.

Limit the numbers of ALL Muslims in America.
How do you propose to do that?

Hell, I've done MY part!

I'll leave THAT part up to you to figure out!

LOL

:D

Picture of attacker.

LiveLeak-dot-com-a71_1411746332-behead27n-2-web_1411746383.jpg

Now you are trying to tell me what point I was making? Your inability to comprehend the written language must be a severe handicap for you.

The key word is "trying". You are great at spouting ridiculous comments, then, later, pretending you meant something else.

You didn't make the point you said you made. You said "As opposed to being lynched" which doesn't reference Christians, or even a point in history, you lunatic.

Meanwhile, we're all glad that someone at that workplace had a gun:

"Turns out the chief operating officer of Vaughn Foods is also a reserve sheriff’s deputy and had his gun with him at work. He shot Nolen, which ended the attack. (Nolen’s in the hospital but is expected to survive, so cops will soon have an idea of motive straight from the horse’s mouth.) “This was not going to stop if he didn’t stop it,” said one cop of the COO’s heroism. “It could have gotten a lot worse.”

Oklahoma woman beheaded in workplace attack by man who had allegedly tried to convert co-workers to Islam Update No evidence of link to terror groups Hot Air

Another Christian hero puts an end to a violent attack by an anti-Christian lunatic.

Sure. is it refundable?
Only if you get beheaded
Do I frighten you that badly? Let me guess you must be a Muslim if you want me to be beheaded right?
No, you frighten no one. the probability of you getting beheaded in Syria is very good if you are a angry american negro.

I'm nearly speechless. We have to start getting in the mosques all across this country, and either get these mother fuckers out of our country, or monitor all of them 24/7.
On average, more than three women are murdered by their husbands or boyfriends in this country every day. (Bureau of Justice Statistics Special Report, Intimate Partner Violence and Age of Victim 1993-9, October 2001.)

I'm nearly speechless. We have got to start getting all the husbands and boyfriends across this country and get these mother fuckers out of our country, or monitor all of them 24/7.
Really? He did this in the name of male? I thought it was driven by Islam. But that wouldn't fit your very narrow, bigoted worldview.

I thought someone said he beheaded the victim because she wouldn't convert? Is CNN slow or are the typical idiots jumping the gun.

Beheading suspect recently fired Oklahoma police say - CNN.com

The attack appeared to be random. Lewis said the two victims were simply in Nolen's way when he entered the building. "He wasn't targeting anyone, wasn't going specifically after them. It appears they were just in his way as he came in."

FBI probing suspect s recent conversion to Islam in Oklahoma beheading Fox News

Authorities said he had no prior connection to either woman.

Sure. is it refundable?
Only if you get beheaded
No, you frighten no one. the probability of you getting beheading in Syria is very good if you are a angry american negro.

Not just angry...angry, stupid, and obviously incommunicado.

Yet he BEHEADED the coworker, and I'll be darn he turns out to be a Muslim who was pissed off that other coworkers wouldn't convert.

Can you connect the dots ?

Don't evade his point. It's an important one.

You sound like an ingrate.

Do you realize just how fucking LUCKY you are to have been born in America???

Man, we all won the Birthplace Lotto!

Of all the shit holes in the world where we COULD have been born and raised and be stuck, we were lucky enough to be born HERE! So what made US so worthy of these freedoms we enjoy (or take for granted...AHEM) here?

For THAT alone, every swingin dick in this country should get on his knees and thank God!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back