Breaking: Muslim Beheads Coworker In Oklahoma

yep , news saying that this guy was trying to convert co-workers , FOX news !!

The man had just been fired earlier that day. He came back shortly after with the same kind of knife they use in the plant. This wasn't a jihadist. He was a disgruntled employee.
Why not a disgruntled jihadist as the op reports? You decide to minimize his faith, why is that?
Because Christians kill people and no one claims it was because they were Christian.

Bullshit they don't. Every time anyone who isn't Jewish or Muslim nuts out, we get dozens of threads about how a *christian terrorist* killed so and so.

This guy was trying to convert people before he nutted out. He's an Islamic nutter. Get used to it, they're coming across the border in hordes, this is just the beginning. Enjoy. Hope you don't happen to be in a Walmart when the next one nuts out and starts hacking.

I think you are missing the sarcasm in those posts because it hurts your feelings.

Hate to break it to you but Muslims have pretty much been in this country since the beginning.

The man had just been fired earlier that day. He came back shortly after with the same kind of knife they use in the plant. This wasn't a jihadist. He was a disgruntled employee.
Why not a disgruntled jihadist as the op reports? You decide to minimize his faith, why is that?
Because Christians kill people and no one claims it was because they were Christian.
Right. Christians do not kill people who won't convert today. Muslims do. He was Muslim (recent convert) and he did try to convert and he behead a woman. Maybe more had he not been stopped.

But yeah, his faith had nothing to do with it.

Yet he BEHEADED the coworker, and I'll be darn he turns out to be a Muslim who was pissed off that other coworkers wouldn't convert.

Can you connect the dots ?
No dots to connect unless you are stupid. He got fired dimwit. Its a workplace violence issue. He happened to be Muslim. The next Christian that does this I'm sure you will crying for all Christians to be deported right?

Christians aren't trying to conquer the world.

Muslims are infiltrating our country, our government.

Do you love America or not???

:(
Yes. Christians are trying to conquer the world.

There have been Muslims in this country since inception.

I am ambivalent about America. What exactly is it I should love about it?

Well, you could love the fact that you don't get dragged out of your house at night and get hacked to bits.

Bullshit they don't. Every time anyone who isn't Jewish or Muslim nuts out, we get dozens of threads about how a *christian terrorist* killed so and so.

This guy was trying to convert people before he nutted out. He's an Islamic nutter. Get used to it, they're coming across the border in hordes, this is just the beginning. Enjoy. Hope you don't happen to be in a Walmart when the next one nuts out and starts hacking.

I think you are missing the sarcasm in those posts because it hurts your feelings.

I think I'm missing the sarcasm either because it doesn't exist, or because you're not adept enough to relay it through your writing.

Yet he BEHEADED the coworker, and I'll be darn he turns out to be a Muslim who was pissed off that other coworkers wouldn't convert.

No dots to connect unless you are stupid. He got fired dimwit. Its a workplace violence issue. He happened to be Muslim. The next Christian that does this I'm sure you will crying for all Christians to be deported right?

Need a one way ticket to Syria? I am buying

Right. Christians do not kill people who won't convert today. Muslims do. He was Muslim (recent convert) and he did try to convert and he behead a woman. Maybe more had he not been stopped.

My neighbor didnt behead me when I told him thanks but no thanks to Islam.

yep , probably were a FEW muslims in the USA since inception but we do know who formed the country , its laws and such that made this country Great Aciphies

Sure. is it refundable?

Well, you could love the fact that you don't get dragged out of your house at night and get hacked to bits.
As opposed to being lynched? I guess that would depend on which one hurt the most.

I'm so happy for you

The guy in the op is among those who do.

Still, I would like to hear from those PEACEFUL MUSLIMS here in the US denounce this activity and tell that it does not represent the true Islam they practice. Why haven't we hears from them? Are they scared?
Why do they have to?

If it represented the true islam they practice, you'd KNOW, necessarily.

There are 1.6 BILLION MUSLIMS ON THE PLANET.

There's less violence coming from MUSLIMS then there is violence coming from vending machines, as a percentage.

Reflect on that.
:bsflag:
thats rational.

These are the reasons why typical joe messageboarder are not aparty to UN / high security meetings.

Your brain functions on emotionalism. You see 4 be-headings and want to cage up slash fight against 1.6 billion people.

In no sane mind could this make sense, but propoganda is a really strong thing. The terrorists have you by the balls.

You are correct that it WOULD NOT be the smart thing to do...waging a war on Islam. (If that's what you were referring to.)

But that's the thing.

Islam is waging a campaign of conquest against US.

And of course when I say "Islam" I refer to the leading Muslim organization in the world, the Muslim Brotherhood. It is the founding organization of its kind and was the incubator for jihadists who have gone on to kill and conquer millions of people and millions of combined captured square miles.

And now they lead the non-violent efforts to corrode and crumble then conquer America without our even knowing it.

And this is why I believe this threat should be taken quite seriously.

How many people will read this thread? How many will read these words?

And we are discussing matters of great importance to all Americans but most have no interest in this stuff at this level, I guess. So, if they show no interest here...with evidence of real infiltration being presented, there's little risk that some skilled, bold, well informed Jihadists would get discovered infiltrating the government.

In plain sight.

Last edited:

I'm so happy for you

The guy in the op is among those who do.
Is it all Muslims are just the crazy ones that do the beheading? From what you are claiming my neighbor should have hacked my head off.

I'll pitch in a few bucks too.

As opposed to being lynched? I guess that would depend on which one hurt the most.

Oh, when was the last time someone was dragged out of their home in the US and lynched?

Forum List

Back