BREAKING! Nathan Wade got GEO-Tracked: Fani Willis and Wade now face Disqualification from Trump Case after Cell Phone data says they Lied Under Oath

Those are not crimes they are legal theories that create crimes. The case has 0 merit.
That is what you MAGAts have always said about EVERY charge leveled against Trump.
Actually it has gotten to the point where your denial is so predictable it is becoming humorous. You all keep moving the goalpost in your attempts to make excuses for this con man clown.
Last summer:
"Name me ONE crime he has been charged with!"
Then the charges are filed so it changes to:
"Name me ONE crime he has been convicted of!"
Then the convictions start rolling in so then it becomes:
"Biased judge!"
"Biased jury!"
"Corrupt D.A.!"
"Political persecution!"
"Witch hunt!"
"Election interference!"
and on and on.
Do you realize how low your credibility drops each time you rush to defend this bozo each time with the SAME old excuses for why he keeps losing in courts?

It's almost becoming like a comedy skit or something......like Monty Python.....
"Would you like the full denial kit or the half off discount box?"
:laughing0301:

That is what you MAGAts have always said about EVERY charge leveled against Trump.
Actually it has gotten to the point where your denial is so predictable it is becoming humorous. You all keep moving the goalpost in your attempts to make excuses for this con man clown.
Last summer:
"Name me ONE crime he has been charged with!"
Then the charges are filed so it changes to:
"Name me ONE crime he has been convicted of!"
Then the convictions start rolling in so then it becomes:
"Biased judge!"
"Biased jury!"
"Corrupt D.A.!"
"Political persecution!"
"Witch hunt!"
"Election interference!"
and on and on.
Do you realize how low your credibility drops each time you rush to defend this bozo each time with the SAME old excuses for why he keeps losing in courts?

It's almost becoming like a comedy skit or something......like Monty Python.....
"Would you like the full denial kit or the half off discount box?"
The comedy is coming from the illegitimate administration who has turned you and others into un American clowns.

LMAO, you sound like Piglosi, Schiff and Nadler. You got him this time.
Well the way you MAGAts are pissing your pants over the results of his criminal trials so far, you'd better see your doctors and ask for sedatives to help you get through these upcoming criminal trials.
I'm not sure you'll all be able to handle it when the felony judgements and sentences start rolling out.
There could be a bona-fide mental health crisis!

I'll wait--just like EJC and NYC will be waiting to collect.
Trump still has to pony up every penny of these awards in his civil trials.
He's going to be pretty BROKE for a year or two while his appeals play out.
He's going to need your help...and a LOT of it.
Better get your checkbook out sucker!

Forum List

Back