Breaking: National Archives Acknowledges a Whopping 5,400 Biden Pseudonym Emails -- Faces Lawsuit for their Release

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
While aliases is not proof of wrong doing, emails relating to the Ukraine most likely do contain evidence of crimes, since so many illegal things happened with the Ukraine.

So the National Archives has Joe Biden’s pseudonym emails and is protecting the Usurper from scrutiny. How much bribery money has the National Archives received and what entity may be funding them?

Meanwhile, the bread and circuses of four (4!) Trump trials over a 4-month period. The deep state doing its damndest to keep millions of MSM watching/reading drones 'minds' off of what is actually happening with the Biden Crime Family and corrupt DC.

This certainly would be bad.

Of course, since the "source" is "Just the News dot com", I took the liberty of digging a bit and clicked on a few of the links.

I definitely may have missed it, but I could find where they have 5,400 of Biden's phony emails. I do see the word "potentially", which is usually all the "evidence" that MAGA World needs.

Anyway, please help me find the evidence that Biden had 5,400 phony emails so I can take a look. Thanks in advance.

Of course, since the "source" is "Just the News dot com", I took the liberty of digging a bit and clicked on a few of the links.

I definitely may have missed it, but I could find where they have 5,400 of Biden's phony emails. I do see the word "potentially", which is usually all the "evidence" that MAGA World needs.

Anyway, please help me find the evidence that Biden had 5,400 phony emails so I can take a look. Thanks in advance.

Here you go, insufferable sniveler.

That enough for you? Gonna run away from "that certainly would be bad" or start bootlicking right away?

From my read it doesn't seem to be saying he has 5,400 different aliases but that there were 5,400 emails to how ever many alias accounts he has which is probably a few. What's the big deal with that? I'm failing to see the controversy here. The President has codenames and alias email accounts all of which the government seems to be aware of and have records for. :dunno:

That enough for you? Gonna run away from "that certainly would be bad" or start bootlicking right away?

Your cult has Donald Trump mugshotted for much less and don't pretend they don't
Mac and the Left: Trump hurt my feelings! Indict him! Mug shot him! Four trials!

Us: Here's Biden's 5400 emails with pseudonyms

Mac and the Left: It says "possibly" tho

Can't make this up or reason with it. Just point and laugh, people, point and laugh.
They get so triggered.

:laugh:

From my read it doesn't seem to be saying he has 5,400 different aliases but that there were 5,400 emails to how ever many alias accounts he has which is probably a few. What's the big deal with that? I'm failing to see the controversy here. The President has codenames and alias email accounts all of which the government seems to be aware of and have records for. :dunno:
They are absolutely desperate to paint the spectacularly mediocre Biden as Satan On Earth, and as MUCH more corrupt and dishonest than Trump.

Why? Because that's what the voices they trust, like Hannity & Levin & Tucker and all their internet nutters are telling them to do and think.

So, like good litte Manson Girls, they run with every rumor and assumption and hyped story that they're fed. They question NOTHING in their world.

I'm no fan of Biden, or any professional politician for that matter, and who knows if he's broken a law, but we have to get past this cult. They're becoming more feral by the day.

They are absolutely desperate to paint the spectacularly mediocre Biden as Satan On Earth, and as MUCH more corrupt and dishonest than Trump.

Why? Because that's what the voices they trust, like Hannity & Levin & Tucker and all their internet nutters are telling them to do and think.

So, like good litte Manson Girls, they run with every rumor and assumption and hyped story that they're fed. They question NOTHING in their world.

I'm no fan of Biden, or any professional politician for that matter, and who knows if he's broken a law, but we have to get past this cult. They're becoming more feral by the day.
Gaslighting bitch

Forum List

Back