Breaking: National Archives Acknowledges a Whopping 5,400 Biden Pseudonym Emails -- Faces Lawsuit for their Release

To demonstrate his innocence, Biden should give his permission to release the emails.

So how's this latest conspiracy theory working out?

What's that? Nobody outside of the cult is paying it any attention at all?

Imagine that.

You know what this means, Trump cultists. Time to break out a new conspiracy theory. Run back to your ChinaMasters and find out what it is.
Do you even look at what elitism is? Joe sitting under an umbrella at the beach costs us mammoth amounts of money as taxpayers for protection. The secret service must have higher stress levels protecting him. Joe's shit does not stink. And we all know all our shit stinks.

Do you even look at what elitism is? Joe sitting under an umbrella at the beach costs us mammoth amounts of money as taxpayers for protection. The secret service must have higher stress levels protecting him. Joe's shit does not stink. And we all know all our shit stinks.
And remember….he was also sitting under a beach umbrella while tens of thousands of his constituents were losing their homes in Maui, and had no intention of even going there until he was forced. And then he compared the devastation there to his kitchen fire 15 years earlier, where he almost lost his precious Corvette.

Do you even look at what elitism is? Joe sitting under an umbrella at the beach costs us mammoth amounts of money as taxpayers for protection.
Bzzzzzzzt!

Double standard alert, an indication that you're a pack of shameless party-hack sore-losers (emphasis on the "loser" part). Y'all never gave a shit when Trump or any Republican went on vacation. You're all just lying out of butthurt again.

Aw, your just sad because no one wants to play with you.

GFY.
Not looking for someone to "play" with me, Simp.

I'm just pointing out you lied and can't back it up, so you are throwing a hissy fit.

Not looking for someone to "play" with me, Simp.

I'm just pointing out you lied and can't back it up, so you are throwing a hissy fit.
Then why are you replying to my posts? Lonely because no one likes you.

Hahahahahaha

GFY

Then why are you replying to my posts? Lonely because no one likes you.

Hahahahahaha

GFY
Already addressed, Simp:

Already addressed, Simp:

Hahahahaha!

You aren’t pointing out anything other than your own pathetic loneliness.

There’s zero reason for me to give you anything. You don’t deserve it.

GFY, loser.

Forum List

Back