Breaking: National Archives Acknowledges a Whopping 5,400 Biden Pseudonym Emails -- Faces Lawsuit for their Release

You gave a link to a massive thread and thousands of replies with no indication as to what the hell you are talking about.

So it's shit.

Come back with an actual link.
maybe you should have paid better attention when each of them came up and you wouldnt be scrambling to make excuses for your ignorance right now,,

maybe you should have paid better attention when each of them came up and you wouldnt be scrambling to make excuses for your ignorance right now,,
Why can't you pull the relevant testimony out of the thread? Is it ignorance? Is it that you didn't pay attention?

Those are the only plausible reasons to you, but you’re a partisan hack so your bias clouds common sense.

The military didn’t want to shoot it down over US soil and didn’t see it as a threat. Biden accepted their recommendation.
You bought that story, Moroner?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

Do you think you've provided evidence? Because when I asked for it you just laughed.

Maybe you should actually provide evidence before you accuse people of not looking at it.
You've been given it 10,000 times. And you dismiss it as "not actual evidence" Sorry, but I'm not going to waste any more time providing you you with evidence again.

You've been given it 10,000 times. And you dismiss it as "not actual evidence" Sorry, but I'm not going to waste any more time providing you you with evidence again.
You admitted you don't have actual evidence, it's just that you don't see any alternative explanations to Hunter Biden having business deals.

Sorry, but it doesn't work that way. Your beliefs aren't facts. They're heavily influenced by your own personal biases.

A little introspection would go a long way.

not what he said,,
It’s exactly what he said. I told him something he disagreed with, but instead of making an argument against my statement, they just called me a name and put emojis.

When I say something you disagree with , you claim to have already posted something that proved me wrong and refuse to say what it was.

Y’all have your own ways of squirming out of saying anything.

It’s exactly what he said. I told him something he disagreed with, but instead of making an argument against my statement, they just called me a name and put emojis.

When I say something you disagree with , you claim to have already posted something that proved me wrong and refuse to say what it was.

Y’all have your own ways of squirming out of saying anything.
due to your self imposed ignorance you couldnt understand the argument he was giving,,

thats on you not him,,

You admitted you don't have actual evidence

Lay off the bong.
, it's just that you don't see any alternative explanations to Hunter Biden having business deals.
Because no one has put forth anything plausable explaination for why all of the these foreign governments, officials and corrupt business people would give tens of millions of dollars to a crackhead, literally, quite literally, in the throes of his addiction

Sorry, but it doesn't work that way. Your beliefs aren't facts. They're heavily influenced by your own personal biases.

A little introspection would go a long way.
Back atcha. While you are at it, why not take at look at the demented corrupt piece of shit you have given up your integrity for:

Because no one has put forth anything plausable explaination for why all of the these foreign governments, officials and corrupt business people would give tens of millions of dollars to a crackhead, literally, quite literally, in the throes of his addiction
What you consider plausible is heavily influenced by your deep seated biases.

You will refuse to accept any alternate explanations because you have totally bought into the narrative.

You will refuse to accept any alternate explanations because you have totally bought into the narrative.

Forum List

Back