Breaking: New CIA Source – Washington Post’s Russia Story “An Outright Lie”

Our friends on the left and in the media are desperate and this whole "Russians" thing is the political version of a "Hail Mary" pass in football
The libs on this board are just as desperate, continuing to parrot the 'FAKE NEWS'.
I bet you believe this "New CIA Source", don't you?
When two equally believable (or unbelievable) sources conflict, it's kind of hard to take either one seriously, isn't it? Thus, I have a hard time getting all excited about the whole "The Russians made everybody vote Republican" bit.
Well again, it's funny to me that Hillary won the popular vote. How the fk does that happen if the russians pushed trump? Why? oh my gawd why? WTF? The russians suck at interfering.

what a fking waste of everyone in this country's time. my gawd you whiny cry babies.

Last edited:
Exclusive: Top U.S. spy agency has not embraced CIA assessment on Russia hacking - sources
The overseers of the U.S. intelligence community have not embraced a CIA assessment that Russian cyber attacks were aimed at helping Republican President-elect Donald Trump win the 2016 election, three American officials said on Monday.

While the Office of the Director of National Intelligence (ODNI) does not dispute the CIA's analysis of Russian hacking operations, it has not endorsed their assessment because of a lack of conclusive evidence that Moscow intended to boost Trump over Democratic opponent Hillary Clinton, said the officials, who declined to be named.

The position of the ODNI, which oversees the 17 agency-strong U.S. intelligence community, could give Trump fresh ammunition to dispute the CIA assessment, which he rejected as "ridiculous" in weekend remarks, and press his assertion that no evidence implicates Russia in the cyber attacks.

Trump's rejection of the CIA's judgment marks the latest in a string of disputes over Russia's international conduct that have erupted between the president-elect and the intelligence community he will soon command.

Exclusive: Top U.S. spy agency has not embraced CIA assessment on Russia hacking - sources

Clapper who heads the ODNI announce that Russia was behind the hack of DNC and Podesta in Oct.
What he claims now is they have no hard proof of intent, like an actual operative.
well how is that influence?

The U.S. Intelligence Community (USIC) is confident that the Russian Government directed the recent compromises of e-mails from US persons and institutions, including from US political organizations. The recent disclosures of alleged hacked e-mails on sites like DCLeaks.com and WikiLeaks and by the Guccifer 2.0 online persona are consistent with the methods and motivations of Russian-directed efforts. These thefts and disclosures are intended to interfere with the US election process.

Joint DHS and ODNI Election Security Statement

Well again, it's funny to me that Hillary won the popular vote. How the fk does that happen if the russians pushed trump? Why? oh my gawd why? WTF? The russians suck at interfering.
Don't you know?! Putin ordered his official govt hackers to target ONLY the Electoral College votes / system.... :p

The U.S. Intelligence Community (USIC) is confident that the Russian Government directed the recent compromises of e-mails from US persons and institutions, including from US political organizations.
If only that were true Libs lives would be so much better. Unfortunately THE FACT IS, as I showed in the story/link I posted, the overseers of the Intel community said YESTERDAY they don't buy the whole CIA story.

The overseers of the U.S. intelligence community have not embraced a CIA assessment that Russian cyber attacks were aimed at helping Republican President-elect Donald Trump win the 2016 election, three American officials said on Monday.

While the Office of the Director of National Intelligence (ODNI) does not dispute the CIA's analysis of Russian hacking operations, it has not endorsed their assessment because of a lack of conclusive evidence that Moscow intended to boost Trump over Democratic opponent Hillary Clinton, said the officials, who declined to be named.

The position of the ODNI, which oversees the 17 agency-strong U.S. intelligence community, could give Trump fresh ammunition to dispute the CIA assessment, which he rejected as "ridiculous" in weekend remarks, and press his assertion that no evidence implicates Russia in the cyber attacks.

Trump's rejection of the CIA's judgment marks the latest in a string of disputes over Russia's international conduct that have erupted between the president-elect and the intelligence community he will soon command.

Clapper who heads the ODNI announce that Russia was behind the hack of DNC and Podesta in Oct.
What he claims now is they have no hard proof of intent, like an actual operative.

The U.S. Intelligence Community (USIC) is confident that the Russian Government directed the recent compromises of e-mails from US persons and institutions, including from US political organizations. The recent disclosures of alleged hacked e-mails on sites like DCLeaks.com and WikiLeaks and by the Guccifer 2.0 online persona are consistent with the methods and motivations of Russian-directed efforts. These thefts and disclosures are intended to interfere with the US election process.

The salient point is that the Hillary sycophants (you know who you are) seem to be a whole lot more upset that democrat corruption was exposed than they are at democrat corruption. It sounds like they would much rather be in the dark about their chosen candidate's corruption.

Don't you know?! Putin ordered his official govt hackers to target ONLY the Electoral College votes / system.... :p
so they fked that up in the 20 other states?

how do they interfere? I still don't understand that if they can't hack offline voting booths, how can they interfere? Please explain. You think americans are stupid fks?

The U.S. Intelligence Community (USIC) is confident that the Russian Government directed the recent compromises of e-mails from US persons and institutions, including from US political organizations.
If only that were true Libs lives would be so much better. Unfortunately THE FACT IS, as I showed in the story/link I posted, the overseers of the Intel community said YESTERDAY they don't buy the whole CIA story.
one last thought. It seems that only the middle class and up got the message, the normal 47% didn't understand what interference meant, cause that has to be why only the 47% voted for Hillary, these libturds think their own base is stupid.

Who do you suppose the ODNI is?

I'll give you a hint. They are the overseers of the intelligence community. And this is what they said about the hacking way back on Oct. 7.

The only thing they don't agree with the CIA on is that there is no hard evidence with regards to intent to help the Groper win.

I'll give you a hint. They are the overseers of the intelligence community. And this is what they said about the hacking way back on Oct. 7.

The only thing they don't agree with the CIA on is that there is no hard evidence with regards to intent to help the Groper win.

well this:
"The only thing they don't agree with the CIA on is that there is no hard evidence with regards to intent to help the Groper win."

Is what the current news is saying and it isn't true at all. they said so. you agree? so what other point is there now?

is

how do they interfere? I still don't understand that if they can't hack offline voting booths, how can they interfere? Please explain. You think americans are stupid fks?

I can't explain it better than that joint press release, so good luck in your obtuseness.

By and large yes, I think a lot of them are.

well this:
"The only thing they don't agree with the CIA on is that there is no hard evidence with regards to intent to help the Groper win."

Is what the current news is saying and it isn't true at all. they said so. you agree? so what other point is there now?

You sound very confused by it all.

is

I can't explain it better than that joint press release, so good luck in your obtuseness.

By and large yes, I think a lot of them are.
well see, do you have anyone saying they changed their vote? see then that would show it worked. otherwise it was only attempted and failed. see americans are smarter than the russians, or do you think not?

well this:

You sound very confused by it all.
I am, see all voting machines are offline. so I don't see how anyone can hack votes. See that would be interference.

Wait so when the CIA publicly comes out and says that the Russians hacked the DNC and influenced the election, the CIA was full of liars that didn't know their ass from a hole in the ground, but when an anonymous source from within the CIA says the story is bullshit, Trump supporters on this board believe it? Am I the only one that thinks Trump supporters only want to believe things that put Trump in a positive light? How the fuck can the CIA be full of shit one minute, but then an "anonymous source" within the CIA (The same CIA that full of shit a minute ago) is a credible source?

:cuckoo:

Wait so when the CIA publicly comes out and says that the Russians hacked the DNC and influenced the election, the CIA was full of liars that didn't know their ass from a hole in the ground, but when an anonymous source from within the CIA says the story is bullshit, Trump supporters on this board believe it? Am I the only one that thinks Trump supporters only want to believe things that put Trump in a positive light? How the fuck can the CIA be full of shit one minute, but then an "anonymous source" within the CIA (The same CIA that full of shit a minute ago) is a credible source?

who said any such thing? The FBI and the Prez already debunked it. time to move on to attempt number five.

Now here is a real fake news story that fits the definition of fake news. An unidentified source claiming to be a former CIA person quoting and anonymous source written by an anonymous source on a shady blog site. So here it is, vomited out on USMB. Let's see how fast the trump cultists jump on this story.
OK Campy, now name the sources for WaPo's story.

who said any such thing? The FBI and the Prez already debunked it. time to move on to attempt number five.

I'm sorry, I've not seen anything saying that's true. In fact I just read an article yesterday saying Mitch McConnell said it was true there was a Russian hack.

Just a big deflection scam. Democrats are deflecting attention away from the fact their Party is one of the most corrupt institutions on earth. Wikileaks exposed that. They've concocted this Russian scheme to distract and deflect.

I've seen very few Democrats acknowledging how corrupt their Party is. They're hoping people won't focus on it. They're hoping people will forget. Their behavior has been pretty shameful. But i don't think everyone is gonna forget. The Democrat Party's awful corruption is not being addressed. I think that's gonna hurt them big time in the long run.

Forum List

Back