Breaking : ***NEW*** Evidence against Hillary Rodham Clinton...Oh, yeah babe

Ah, well this would explain why CNN disgraced themselves... The bigger question is... did they unleash that piss too soon?

Ah, well this would explain why CNN disgraced themselves... The bigger question is... did they unleash that piss too soon?

I think it was a pre-emptive strike by CNN. I think someone tipped them off to what was going to go down with this email dump, and the fact Hillary Clinton is now undeniably guilty of TREASON and ESPIONAGE.

What did I tell you folks about THE Democratic Party? Slight of hand is their M.O. Lying and distraction are all they know.

The whole Russian thing was a distraction, and false, every single accusation and claim....FALSE. Both The Golden Showers Story, and The Russian Hacking Story...FALSE....just distractions.

They refuse to turn over The DNC server. WHY? Because they are lying and this is a manufactured cover story designed to destabilize our government, de-legitimize The President, and distract The Public.

All they have been trying to do is to disrupt the Democratic Process, and Delay and Obstruct everything they could for as long as they could in the hopes they could outlast the impending storm coming to sink their filthy boat. They have been bailing water all year....and now the water is about to overtake them.

This involves The Presidency too, because he knew about The Server and lied about it.

Hillary Clinton is THE GIFT THAT KEEPS ON GIVING.
Just Like Herpes.

Couldn't happen to a more corrupt, evil, murdering, lying hag than her.
Good Riddence, Jail Bird.

Last edited:
Basically, let me break this down.

Hillary Clinton is guilty of TREASON and ESPIONAGE and because she was emailing classified information to Blumenthal who was UNAUTHORIZED to receive it.......

That Classified Information about The Benghazi Weapons Dump that Hillary was using to distribute weapons to TERRORISTS IN LIBYA, for the sole purpose of overthrowing Qaddafi........Fell In To The Hands of Several Foreign Governments....and that means......

She Phucking Got Those People Killed in Benghazi, & Then stood by for 13 Hours Crafting a LIE to use TO PERJURE HERSELF With so as to Cover up Her CRIMES AND INCOMPETENCE!

There was no video. Someone knew about The Weapons Dump and got tipped off they were gun running in Benghazi and that is why they attacked the outpost!

This is why we have laws regarding The Handling of Classified Material....so DUMBASSES like Hillary Don't Get People Killed!

She Definitely Needs Indicted NOW!

Not tomorrow, not in two weeks, not in a month.

Go to her house, drag her out of her bed in her Pajamas, Handcuff her and throw her in jail until her trial date.

I could care less if she gets life in prison or faces a firing squad or gets a soft slap on the wrist and a year in jail.

She needs to be made accountable in the biggest way.
She has tempted fate one too many times.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back