BREAKING: New York adds 12,000 Deaths from Cuomo Time in Office

Mr. Friscus

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2020
New York Governor Kathy Hochul (D-NY) acknowledged Wednesday that an additional 12,000 COVID-19 deaths occurred during the Cuomo administration than were previously reported by the state.

The update brings New York’s COVID-19 total death toll from 43,400 to 55,400, an increase of more than 25% since Monday’s data, according to the Associated Press. Former Governor Andrew Cuomo, who stepped down Monday, had been criticized for his lack of transparency on the state’s COVID-19 deaths and his pandemic-era policies.

As a Conservative, I hate to say it, but I told ya so.

New York has been covering up their deaths the entire time. Conservatives have said this throughout. And even with so much manipulation and corruption, NY still has the most deaths in the country.

I think we need more investigations here.

Holy shit. That is just incredible. Cuomo is such human debris. Cuomosexuals should kill themselves.

How are those book sales? The Emmy awards seem like total bullshit.

New York Governor Kathy Hochul (D-NY) acknowledged Wednesday that an additional 12,000 COVID-19 deaths occurred during the Cuomo administration than were previously reported by the state.

The update brings New York’s COVID-19 total death toll from 43,400 to 55,400, an increase of more than 25% since Monday’s data, according to the Associated Press. Former Governor Andrew Cuomo, who stepped down Monday, had been criticized for his lack of transparency on the state’s COVID-19 deaths and his pandemic-era policies.

New York has been covering up their deaths the entire time. Conservatives have said this throughout. And even with so much manipulation and corruption, NY still has the most deaths in the country.

You mean that the dems have been lying their asses off about Covid numbers along with everything else that they lie about?

So Cuomo had the numbers changed so he could look better.
And a lot of people in the NY government lied along with him to push the charade.

But…..but….DESANTIS!

Does it matter? The DOJ has already said, "Not interested"

Cuomo could murder a million and no one blinks an eye

So Cuomo is personally responsible and he hid those numbers for some reason?
It might be it's a big city but defi lately not a fault of Cuomo. He didn't spread the virus.
But what the heck. Have another hate session and vent your bile. Nothing's changed.

So Cuomo is personally responsible and he hid those numbers for some reason?
It might be it's a big city but defi lately not a fault of Cuomo. He didn't spread the virus.
But what the heck. Have another hate session and vent your bile. Nothing's changed.
Ah yes.

When the Democrat has bad things happen under them, it's not THEIR fault. It's probably some lone wolf underling, or outside circumstances, or the previous administration

when a Republican has bad things happens under them? THEIR FAULT.

How about a little accountability. What's with Democrats blaming everything on someone else.

Ah yes.

When the Democrat has bad things happen under them, it's not THEIR fault. It's probably some lone wolf underling, or outside circumstances, or the previous administration

when a Republican has bad things happens under them? THEIR FAULT.

How about a little accountability. What's with Democrats blaming everything on someone else.

That's presumptuous and a lie.
So how's your accountability going with your hate filled statement.

That's presumptuous and a lie.
So how's your accountability going with your hate filled statement.
LMAO

"hate"?

Where is this "hate" that you speak of. Who am I hating? Is critique "hate"? If so, then don't you "hate" everytime you post to complain about something?

You know exactly what I'm talking about.
You hate dems under any circumstances and you know it. Your liar.
I think you're projecting, hoping people are as angry and bitter as you are.

Sorry, I critique people who deserve it. That happens to be the Democrats more than the GOP for sure.

If you can't read my posts without becoming so emotional and angry, perhaps you should put me on ignore.

There's a lot of Democrats, leftists, and celebs with Cuomo goo all over their face.

And notice.. they won't apologize nor will they admit they were wrong for being so supportive of him.
Let their actions speak.

They punished him, their own guy.

Dishonest Republicans could stand to learn from this.

Forum List

Back