Breaking News Alert: Reporters LOSE IT – STAND ON CHAIRS, SCREAM at Trump Press Event

The tweets from the press are delicious, Trump dangled 'birther' and they call came running like a punch of pigs to the trough only Trump had other plans. I love how one bitched that Hillary wasn't getting the same kind of free coverage and wants the government to intervene. :laugh:

Why are you bragging about this one? Trump called a Press Conference and refused to take a single question. That is LOW.

So they can misquote him and call him a racist? Fuck the MSM...they're sold-out jackals and the way to beat them is to ignore them.

The only reason Reid and Castro are not in jail right now is because Obama protected them from prosecution, claiming no need to press charges because they are 'sorry'.

I must have missed that legal defense in college.

Why are you bragging about this one? Trump called a Press Conference and refused to take a single question. That is LOW.
At least he didn't go almost a year without holding a press conference. :p

Yeah, the Globalist Elite-controlled Government/Corporate Media is definitely freaking out over Trump's recent surge in the polls. It's not supposed to happen this way. No one advocating putting Americans first again, is supposed to win. I love it. Go Trump!

I am a Proud Deplorable.

And watching the debased, avaricious, low-life Clintons and their Pravda-like media doing Panic-Squirms is a great pleasure.

:laugh: Ya gotta love Trump. He loves fuckin with the corrupt MSM. This one is hilarious. They all thought it was gonna be a joyous 'Birther' ambush on Trump. But he flipped the script on em bigtime. Truly awesome. WTG Trump!

At least he didn't go almost a year without holding a press conference. :p
Well she didn't lie about that, anyway. When she says she's holding a press conference, she actually takes questions from the press. Trump's acting like a used car salesman. Be proud of him if you like.

Oh, bullshit, Jackson.

I gotta respect anyone who sticks it to the corrupt Government/Corporate Media.

Yeah, the Globalist Elite-controlled Government/Corporate Media is definitely freaking out over Trump's recent surge in the polls. It's not supposed to happen this way. No one advocating putting Americans first again, is supposed to win. I love it. Go Trump!
What the fuck has that got to do with doing what you say you're going to do? He got the cameras there for a free campaign ad and a free advert for his new hotel. Cold blooded, manipulative liar. And you're bowing to him. YOU GUYS ARE SICK!!!!

Forum List

Back