Breaking News Alert: Reporters LOSE IT – STAND ON CHAIRS, SCREAM at Trump Press Event

Reid: Yeah, yeah and and Trumps tax returns, Trump tax returns, TRUMPS TAX RETURNS GODDAMNIT

:laugh:
I wonder if Reid would like to explain his incredible wealth by being a senator in Congress.

Harry Reid's Long, Steady Accretion of Power & Wealth | RealClearPolitics

How Did Harry Reid Get Rich?

Same way they all did. Hell, it only became "illegal" for them to engage in insider trading in 2012. 'Course, partisanshitheads will always try to make it about "one" party or "the other".

Another example; when the pilot program for this for profit prison system madness rolled out in TN, then gov (now senator) Lamar Alexander and his sweet wife Honey held stock in Corrections Corporation of America.

This is how your system works.
How long have you been out of prison?
Alexander did not hold ANY stock in CCA when he ran for Governor.
Go look at the disclosure records at the time.
Nice try asshole!
Try to be honest next time.

It just occurred to me, maybe at a press conference people don't always take questions.
I am so very proud of you! (Seriously!) You are exactly right! Sometimes they are held to make announcements or to give a briefing. Questions are not always taken.

What the reporters are probably upset about is that they did not get the opportunity to continue this whole 'birther' distraction.
Do you know why that's being talked about again?

Yeah, the Globalist Elite-controlled Government/Corporate Media is definitely freaking out over Trump's recent surge in the polls. It's not supposed to happen this way. No one advocating putting Americans first again, is supposed to win. I love it. Go Trump!
What the fuck has that got to do with doing what you say you're going to do? He got the cameras there for a free campaign ad and a free advert for his new hotel. Cold blooded, manipulative liar. And you're bowing to him. YOU GUYS ARE SICK!!!!
Trump 'rolled' your LIB MSM Hillary ass lickers.
Need a mint?
I want him in the Oval office. Just as millions and millions of decent hardworking sane patriotic Americans do.
Honestly, Danny, I could give two shits what you want.
Trump just ate the stupid LIB MSM's lunch.
Do you need a mint baby?
At the end he told them exactly what they did NOT want to hear.
How many ways can Trump make ignorant fools of them?
Stay tuned. He makes the LIB MSM look like the pajama-metro-pussies they are with both hands behind his back.
I'M LOVING IT!!!!!

Why are you bragging about this one? Trump called a Press Conference and refused to take a single question. That is LOW.

So they can misquote him and call him a racist? Fuck the MSM...they're sold-out jackals and the way to beat them is to ignore them.
Then he shouldn't have called a press conference. Do you think he'll be any more trustworthy with his trusty followers once he's in office? Poor sots.
He didn't call a press conference. He said it was going to be a major announcement on the birther issue.

He made the announcement at the very last.

Yeah....reminds me of Hillary and Obama's pressers.

The media I watch has not been overly kind to Hillary. They've been tough on your candidate because he's a baboon.

A "baboon"? that's RACIST!
ohmy_zps88e14394.png

Because it's another distraction in this circus. Just say 'no' and ignore it because none of it matters.
The birtherism controversy exploded the previous night when Trump said in an interview with The Washington Post that he still wasn't prepared to acknowledge Obama's birthplace. Within a few hours, the campaign released a statement -- attributed to his spokesman -- that said Trump now believes Obama was born in the United States.
Trump finally said the words out loud Friday morning.

Of course he started it again. Can't admit to past stupidity until Bannon and Conway slam ya up against the wall and threaten to take the Presidency away.

The birtherism controversy exploded the previous night when Trump said in an interview with The Washington Post that he still wasn't prepared to acknowledge Obama's birthplace.

And my point is SO THE HELL WHAT?! Out of all the things Trump believes / thinks / says THAT is the one that is the big deal with you? :p

The birtherism controversy exploded the previous night when Trump said in an interview with The Washington Post that he still wasn't prepared to acknowledge Obama's birthplace.

And my point is SO THE HELL WHAT?! Out of all the things Trump believes / thinks / says THAT is the one that is the big deal with you? :p
Not at all. It's just that this didn't come up out of the blue due to a bored MSM. They could still be chowing down on health records.

Yeah, the Globalist Elite-controlled Government/Corporate Media is definitely freaking out over Trump's recent surge in the polls. It's not supposed to happen this way. No one advocating putting Americans first again, is supposed to win. I love it. Go Trump!
What the fuck has that got to do with doing what you say you're going to do? He got the cameras there for a free campaign ad and a free advert for his new hotel. Cold blooded, manipulative liar. And you're bowing to him. YOU GUYS ARE SICK!!!!
Trump 'rolled' your LIB MSM Hillary ass lickers.
Need a mint?
I want him in the Oval office. Just as millions and millions of decent hardworking sane patriotic Americans do.
Honestly, Danny, I could give two shits what you want.
Trump just ate the stupid LIB MSM's lunch.
Do you need a mint baby?
At the end he told them exactly what they did NOT want to hear.
How many ways can Trump make ignorant fools of them?
Stay tuned. He makes the LIB MSM look like the pajama-metro-pussies they are with both hands behind his back.
I'M LOVING IT!!!!!
You poor Alt-Righties....can't be Birthers anymore?

That exercise machine didn't hit Harry Reid hard enough. Reid won't be out of office soon enough.
He'll stay in there as long as possible, disabled or not. He's too greedy to pass that Cash Cow anytime soon.

(what do you be, a fellow Nevadan cold cocked him!)

It was awesome. He tripped em up bigtime. They thought they were attending a joyous 'Birther' ambush, but instead observed many Veterans praising and endorsing Trump. The man's a genius. Good on em.
The potential President of the United States is not supposed to be stealing free air time with a planned lie. Wonder how Kellyanne is going to like this.....

What lie? He admitted that Obama was born in the USA. That is what they came for and he delivered.

It just occurred to me, maybe at a press conference people don't always take questions.
I am so very proud of you! (Seriously!) You are exactly right! Sometimes they are held to make announcements or to give a briefing. Questions are not always taken.

What the reporters are probably upset about is that they did not get the opportunity to continue this whole 'birther' distraction.

Because Hillary made a smart assed remark about it and the MSM piled on.

It was awesome. He tripped em up bigtime. They thought they were attending a joyous 'Birther' ambush, but instead observed many Veterans praising and endorsing Trump. The man's a genius. Good on em.
The potential President of the United States is not supposed to be stealing free air time with a planned lie. Wonder how Kellyanne is going to like this.....

What lie? He admitted that Obama was born in the USA. That is what they came for and he delivered.
That post was BEFORE it occurred to me that Press Conferences do not always include question and answers. Now I know.

Forum List

Back