Breaking News - CentCom Announces Drone Strike Against ISIS-Planner.

Was it inevitable that the Taliban were to take back over, and this was because it was known somehow that they were the rightful leaders of Afghanistan, I mean after all that was done there ?? Ok so Trump decides to deal with the Taliban, WHY ?? We're we losing in Afghanistan to the Taliban ??? I know these are unpopular question's, but I'm just trying to understand this thing. We're we to get out at any cost, even if that cost was to allow a Taliban comeback to rule over and control the country ??? We're the Afghan's that sorry or coward's that we finally just saw the writing on the wall ??

With all this said, yes Joe still botched the ending by not holding the lines until all asset's human or otherwise we're safely out, then our fighting force last.

Have they ever heard of "women and children leave first", otherwise before the wars or police action begins ?

Did we as a nation screw this up, meaning all parties involved ??

Did you think there were American civilian wives and children in Afghanistan?

Was it inevitable that the Taliban were to take back over, and this was because it was known somehow that they were the rightful leaders of Afghanistan, I mean after all that was done there ?? Ok so Trump decides to deal with the Taliban, WHY ?? We're we losing in Afghanistan to the Taliban ??? I know these are unpopular question's, but I'm just trying to understand this thing. We're we to get out at any cost, even if that cost was to allow a Taliban comeback to rule over and control the country ??? We're the Afghan's that sorry or coward's that we finally just saw the writing on the wall ??

With all this said, yes Joe still botched the ending by not holding the lines until all asset's human or otherwise we're safely out, then our fighting force last.

Have they ever heard of "women and children leave first", otherwise before the wars or police action begins ?

Did we as a nation screw this up, meaning all parties involved ??
They're important questions! But could you carefully rewrite what you've said so that it makes clear sense?

Fwiw, until you do, it's almost certain that America assumed the Taliban would take over. The US installed government was left to be the obvious losing side, as was seen in a very short time.

Yes, America was to get out at any cost, and little effort was made to minimize the cost. It can certainly be speculated that the US left military equipment behind as a gift to the force that would take over control of the country. It's very hard to believe they thought that would be the government!

p.s. 'were' is no we're.

Trump is delusional.
True enough, but it's a fair question to ask on whether or not Trump understood that the Taliban would be the winning side.
Not out of his own ability to reason but out of his advisors having to already understand that the government wouldn't stand.

It was US blackmail of that government of the highest order in my opinion.

Could it have been that all the gifts were left behind on the assumption that government forces would receive them?
Could any of the military have considered that realistic?
The question is too delicate to be answered.

I wrote above:

"I am skeptical. Not that they did a drone strike, but that they actually killed who they say they did.'

And here it is....

US drone strike that Pentagon said killed Kabul suicide bomber actually 'killed aid worker and seven children who ran to greet him when he arrived home’: Video allegedly shows he filled car with water not explosives​

• Shocking report reveals apparent botched drone strike killed Afghan aid worker
  • The August 29 strike at a home near the Kabul airport killed 10, including 7 kids
  • Pentagon claimed the vehicle was 'known to be an imminent ISIS-K threat'
  • But driver Zemari Ahmadi, 43, was an aid worker seeking asylum in the US
  • Surveillance video shows him loading the trunk with water jugs, not explosives
  • Witnesses say he spent the day running normal errands for a US-based aid group
  • Pentagon claimed his movements were suspicious and tied him to ISIS-K
  • DoD tells DailyMail.com: 'We still believe that it prevented an imminent threat'

47292937-9979199-Emal_Ahmadi_another_relative_of_the_strike_s_victims_told_the_BB-a-22_1631324108346.jpg
47292933-9979199-The_BBC_obtained_images_of_some_of_the_victims_via_family_member-a-20_1631320003230.jpg

Wow great job Xiden.

Biden makes the ill-fated knee-jerk decision that has created thousands of hostages in fear for their life now in Afghanisstan. And a new refugee crisis that will bring hundreds of thousands of Afgans into the US. And if that isn't enough he makes another knee-jerk decision to order a drone strike on piss poor intelligence that kills 10 innocent civilians including children. Yes, this is what happens when you have a complete imbecile as a President. Thank you Democrats, this is on you.

You're a sad person.
He's another sniveling coward of a POS Leftist who'd shit himself if faced with an actual stand-up fight. Always relying on better men and women than he'd ever be, to enforce his ideas of right and wrong. Losers, all of 'em.

well well well...looks like the right pegged this from the get go..and our leftist brother and sister posters still can't face the truth.

Did you think there were American civilian wives and children in Afghanistan?
Hell I wouldn't doubt it. American women aren't beholding to American men only these days if ever they were. They might think that those Taleeeban are some kind of super men over American men. So tell me, who are the American's that are being claimed to have been left behind ? Also do you agree that the Taleeeban should be the rightful ruler's of Afghanistan ???

Hell I wouldn't doubt it. American women aren't beholding to American men only these days if ever they were. They might think that those Taleeeban are some kind of super men over American men. So tell me, who are the American's that are being claimed to have been left behind ? Also do you agree that the Taleeeban should be the rightful ruler's of Afghanistan ???

Yeah. Afghanistan has been at war since 1974. I think the Taliban will settle down.

There are NO American women in Afghanistan unless they are married to Afghans.

This is the kind of post I recommend we all pass on to the FBI.
For what, tool? Hating the scum that are breaking the laws with impunity? Do you REALLY want to make that the standard by which people can be "disappeared" in America? Be careful what you wish for... it has a way of coming for you after it takes out those you oppose first.

There's this thing in the law regarding threats that say the person with the motive must ALSO have the means....

No disciplinary action. You can damn well be sure there'd be DIScipline action if this happened in the Trump Administration.

For what, tool? Hating the scum that are breaking the laws with impunity? Do you REALLY want to make that the standard by which people can be "disappeared" in America? Be careful what you wish for... it has a way of coming for you after it takes out those you oppose first.

There's this thing in the law regarding threats that say the person with the motive must ALSO have the means....

"Disappeared in America?"

Your paranoia is acting up again.

I don't care who is president, that'll teach the bastards not to kill our troops and innocent civilians.

Credit where it is due.
Given recent revelations about the nature of this so called strike against an ISIS-K planner, which subsequently killed 10 innocent Afghans (7 children), the quoted post is hereby retracted.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back