Breaking News.......Flynn confesses involvement with Russians, Trump to resign by the end of the day

rightwinger

Award Winning USMB Paid Messageboard Poster
Aug 4, 2009
In an exclusive interview with Rachel Maddow, Gen Michael Flynn admitted that at the direction of Donald Trump, he and other Trump aids coordinated the surrender of US interests in return for Russian assistance in winning the election

Mr Trump, in a 6:05 AM Tweet announced he will resign the Presidency effective 6 PM today

Speaking of April Fool's, we've been watching April the pregnant giraffe for a month and a half on live stream, waiting for her to have that baby. And she's ready, according to the vet, REALLY ready. And the internet went down at the animal park at 5 a.m.
This is the story of my life.

In an exclusive interview with Rachel Maddow, Gen Michael Flynn admitted that at the direction of Donald Trump, he and other Trump aids coordinated the surrender of US interests in return for Russian assistance in winning the election

Mr Trump, in a 6:05 AM Tweet announced he will resign the Presidency effective 6 PM today

Mr. Trump won't resign. I'm pretty sure!
Lovely joke anyways :biggrin:

Speaking of April Fool's, we've been watching April the pregnant giraffe for a month and a half on live stream, waiting for her to have that baby. And she's ready, according to the vet, REALLY ready. And the internet went down at the animal park at 5 a.m.
This is the story of my life.
Live feed's back up, for any of you secret April watchers.

More MADCOW disease bullshit from the far left wacko's.. These people are totally unhinged and delusional.

More foolishness from the fools at MSDNC..

A better headline for 4/1

Obama and Hillary confess to treason, are arrested, and will be shot at dawn tomorrow.

More MADCOW disease bullshit from the far left wacko's.. These people are totally unhinged and delusional.

More foolishness from the fools at MSDNC..
Ummm, I think it was an April Fool's joke. Keep sharp today, Billy.

spam bot.

ignore list.

Forum List

Back