Breaking News out of Philadelphia regarding Carson wentz

He was the worst quarterback in the NFL this year. No one is trading for him.

maybe Jacksonville

What? Jacksonville has the number one pick and they’re drafting Trever Lawerence

Another example of how it makes all the differerence in the world in having the number one pick and the number two pick.At first I could not believe my ears when I first heard the Rams took Goff,I thought wentz was going to be the answer.The Rams front office though knew what they were doing.Goff is not great by any means,but he was for sure the better choice of the two they had to choose from.wentz won’t last long in the NFL.He is a wuss always getting hurt.

Another example of how it makes all the differerence in the world in having the number one pick and the number two pick.At first I could not believe my ears when I first heard the Rams took Goff,I thought wentz was going to be the answer.The Rams front office though knew what they were doing.Goff is not great by any means,but he was for sure the better choice of the two they had to choose from.wentz won’t last long in the NFL.He is a wuss always getting hurt.

Goff is ass too

Philly is taking bullcrap from some on accusations of tanking the last game. So what! Every year there are teams that sit out players for the last game and even more for the playoffs. That effects the playoff teams if their opponents are in the running to make them. If the Eagles won the game against Washington, the Giants would have gone to the playoffs with a 6 win and 10 loss record! Six and Ten! They are mad! The Eagles would have had the 9th pick in the draft if they won. They get the 6th for losing. I know. The Giants would have won the division on merit by all the complaints and the quota hired scribes or self important social justice people who bleed rainbows and who live by politics. Washington is Seven and Nine. 7 wins and 9 losses and they are division champions.

Philly is taking bullcrap from some on accusations of tanking the last game. So what! Every year there are teams that sit out players for the last game and even more for the playoffs. That effects the playoff teams if their opponents are in the running to make them. If the Eagles won the game against Washington, the Giants would have gone to the playoffs with a 6 win and 10 loss record! Six and Ten! They are mad! The Eagles would have had the 9th pick in the draft if they won. They get the 6th for losing. I know. The Giants would have won the division on merit by all the complaints and the quota hired scribes or self important social justice people who bleed rainbows and who live by politics. Washington is Seven and Nine. 7 wins and 9 losses and they are division champions.

They maybe penalized for tanking

They maybe penalized for tanking
This is only an issue because the game was on Sunday Night Football.

Forum List

Back