I'd sure like to know who's behind this farce of an indictment and arrest, because that's a serious abuse of power, and they should be held responsible.

I don't see any signature on that document. I assume it's supposed to be Mueller?

If so, he just fucked up big time.

What judge signed that warrant?

'Longtime Donald Trump associate Roger Stone has been indicted by a grand jury on charges brought by special counsel Robert Mueller. He was arrested by the FBI Friday morning, his lawyer tells CNN.

Stone is indicted on seven counts, including one count of obstruction of an official proceeding, five counts of false statements, and one count of witness tampering.
Law enforcement raided Stone's house, and CNN witnessed uniformed and armed law enforcement approach his house just after 6 a.m. ET in Fort Lauderdale, Florida.
Pounding on his door, one agent said: "FBI. Open the door."

Stone opened the door.'

FBI arrests Roger Stone - CNNPolitics

Interesting...thoughts?
Your link:

"On October 7, 2016, after WikiLeaks released its first set of then-Clinton campaign chairman John Podesta's emails, prosecutors say Stone received a text message from 'an associate of the high-ranking Trump campaign officia' that said 'well done,' signaling that the Trump campaign was looped in on Stone's quest for dirt on Democrats.

"The associate and the high-ranking campaign official are not named in the complaint, though the indictment describes how Stone told a reporter that what Assange had in the unreleased emails was good for the Trump campaign.

"Stone responded at the time, 'I'd tell [the high-ranking Trump Campaign official] but he doesn't call me back.'"

The 24-page, seven count indictment against Stone alleges the making of false statements, witness tampering, and obstruction of justice as it connects more of the dots between Wikileaks (Organization One) and the Trump campaign.
jr_1_k1sujw

Don Jr next?
Donald Trump Jr. Corresponded With WikiLeaks During 2016 Campaign

They're arresting Stone for Wikileaks. LMAO! Yeah, they're not going to be proving that, because that's not how it went down. :71:

I agree. All these lefty loons have to have something to cheer about. Even if that something has nothing to do with Trump, Russians or the 2016 elections.

They sure are stupid.
yeah. the present indictment has nothing to do with trump, russians, or the 2016 elections.

lalalalalalalalalalalalalalala

more dirt out on Roger
Breaking News: Roger Stone was arrested by the FBI Friday morning on seven counts, including one count of obstruction of an official proceeding, five counts of false statements, and one count of witness tampering.
Exclusive: Roger Stone Arrested In Pre-Dawn Raid, Here’s The Truth Behind The Indictment

All based on dreamed up bs lies............. they are coming for you to a.holes that means you Trump haters just wait until they get in on your stupidity you idiots will eat yourselves alive this will be fun

This is the beginning of the end~~
#infowars

and then you have these idiots doing this bs LOL

CNN Producer Admits He Was “Waiting” Outside Roger Stone’s House an Hour Before Arrest

View attachment 241970

more dirt on this topic

upload_2019-1-25_8-22-33.png

J Owen Shroyer on Twitter

Millie Weaver on Twitter

The FBI stormed the house. Evidently, they wanted to get their hands on documents and data before Stone destroyed it.

I wonder how many Trump rats escaped out of Roger's back door.

The net is closing on Donald Trump.

Next is Bossie and Conway I suspect. Also Nigel Farage is Trump backer in the UK.

Corsi will also go down. trump lead a major conspiracy to release stolen emails...he conspired with a foreign adversary to disrupt a federal election....He is a traitor and an asshole....
Go back too bed.

The net is closing in on Donald Trump as his associates fall one by one.

Next, we will hear bleating and squealing from the decrepit liar Rudi Giuliani, followed by inane tweets bleating and squealing from Donald Trump.

Donald Junior and Jared Kushner are next.
June 16, 2017:

Several lines of investigation have resulted.

1) The Russians interfered in our electoral process. Several times. Not just the DNC hack, but many, many more attacks. Did Trump or anyone on his team collude with the Russians in these attacks? If anyone colluded, the two most likely are Roger Stone and Paul Manafort.

2) Flynn speaks with Russian ambassador several times on the day sanctions are imposed. Did Trump direct him to do so? What promises were made to the Russians about Obama's sanctions?

3) Why did Jared Kushner meet during the transition with the President of a Russian bank under US sanctions?

4) What did Trump know, and when did he know it?

Thank you...thank you very muuuuuuuch...

June 8, 2016:
Mueller may find that Roger Stone was an unwitting dupe of the Russians.

:D

I think Corsi will be next....but Junior and Kushner are on the list.

Simple....subpoena Junior and ask him if his father ever talked to Stone about the stolen emails....Junior will lie...

This is a criminal regime....

Last edited:
They're arresting Stone for Wikileaks. LMAO! Yeah, they're not going to be proving that, because that's not how it went down. :71:

I agree. All these lefty loons have to have something to cheer about. Even if that something has nothing to do with Trump, Russians or the 2016 elections.

They sure are stupid.
yeah. the present indictment has nothing to do with trump, russians, or the 2016 elections.

It has EVERYTHING to do with wikileaks...the Russians...top Trump campaign officials and of course the 2016 election

The FBI stormed the house. Evidently, they wanted to get their hands on documents and data before Stone destroyed it.

I wonder how many Trump rats escaped out of Roger's back door.

The net is closing on Donald Trump.

Next is Bossie and Conway I suspect. Also Nigel Farage is Trump backer in the UK.

Corsi will also go down. trump lead a major conspiracy to release stolen emails...he conspired with a foreign adversary to disrupt a federal election....He is a traitor and an asshole....
Go back too bed.

Soon trump will be curled up in a ball with the covers over his head....

"But I didn't think I would win!"

They sure are stupid.

It has EVERYTHING to do with wikileaks...the Russians...top Trump campaign officials and of course the 2016 election
i know that. the trumpette calling others stupid does not seem to.

more dirt out on Roger
Breaking News: Roger Stone was arrested by the FBI Friday morning on seven counts, including one count of obstruction of an official proceeding, five counts of false statements, and one count of witness tampering.
Exclusive: Roger Stone Arrested In Pre-Dawn Raid, Here’s The Truth Behind The Indictment

All based on dreamed up bs lies............. they are coming for you to a.holes that means you Trump haters just wait until they get in on your stupidity you idiots will eat yourselves alive this will be fun

This is the beginning of the end~~
#infowars

and then you have these idiots doing this bs LOL

CNN Producer Admits He Was “Waiting” Outside Roger Stone’s House an Hour Before Arrest

View attachment 241970

more dirt on this topic

View attachment 241978

J Owen Shroyer on Twitter

Millie Weaver on Twitter
yeah. that is dirt.

Unequal Justice does not work in this nation

The men will rise up and charged mueller with a blackmail crime

Reported on MSNBC.
When you have a tried and tested tactic of creating crimes out of interrogations which is an arrest without probable-cause, Mueller feels he can abuse American's civil rights with impunity.
They'll accuse him of lying to the FBI officially, and try to pressure him so he flips and gives them something on Trump.
Barr should chop his hands off for this kind of shit.

This publicity stunt conspired by Mueller over the Trump Russia Hoax must end. The fix is in. It’s nearing the time to rightfully replace Mueller.

Full riot gear. Tip given to CNN to be there with cameras rolling when raid begins. No one blinks an eye? Corruption 101.

I am so sure the media has been camped out on his street for awhile, so no tip or leak needed. LOL

According to televised news reporting Stone is charged with witness tampering, giving false statements, and obstruction of justice.

I suspect this will affect Donald's handling of the shutdown. He'll probably use it aa distraction, continue yelling at democrats. The smarter thing would be to end the shutdown, to distract by claiming a victory.
The smartest thing of all for him to do is resign so the US will stop being an international embarrassment.
We don't care if your pinko friends are embarrassed.

Deleting 33,000 emails is NOT Obstruction of Justice. Refusing to lie for Mueller apparently is.
It's all SO UNFAIR!!!!!! :206:

IDK about "unfair" but it certainly is puzzling and it is annoying how divided this country is at least for me as I have to raise kids in it. And even on this board, logical debates are few and far between. It is unfortuntate.

I cant' agree more with this statement, those trumper's are so ill-logical.

Forum List

Back