A grand jury indictment is not hard to get. As the saying goes, “a grand jury would indict a ham sandwich.” Grand jury is a group of people who hear evidence from US Attorney’s Office and no defense team present. The witch hunt continues. Another crime associated with Mueller investigation...but nothing with Russia collusion and 2016 election. Without Mueller investigation the man would never have been arrested. He broke no campaign laws. What about Hillary campaign talking to a former spy to produce a fake dossier?
This time there are no charges that aren't a product of Mueller's witch hunt, and Stone will know not to agree to a plea deal.
^approves of perjury and witness tampering. i.a.
We all know those charges are bullshit. This all has to do with lefty claims the Stone was knew about the Wikileaks emails before they became public. Even if he did, so fucking what?
lol, nice engrish. triggered?

Stone claimed it several times in public, then fucked up during the hearings and managed to perjure himself. To cover this he threatened credico, i.e. witness tampering.

and you are left with "so what", lol. nice

The net is closing in on Donald Trump as his associates fall one by one.

Yep. Trump is doomed any day now and will either resign or be impeached! (January 2019)
Trump is doomed any day now and will either resign or be impeached! (December 2018)
Trump is doomed any day now and will either resign or be impeached! (November 2018)

Trump is doomed any day now and will either resign or be impeached! (October 2018)
Trump is doomed any day now and will either resign or be impeached! (September 2018)
Trump is doomed any day now and will either resign or be impeached! (August 2018)

Trump is doomed any day now and will either resign or be impeached! (July 2018)
Trump is doomed any day now and will either resign or be impeached! (June 2018)
Trump is doomed any day now and will either resign or be impeached! (May 2018)
Trump is doomed any day now and will either resign or be impeached! (April 2018)
Trump is doomed any day now and will either resign or be impeached! (March 2018)
Trump is doomed any day now and will either resign or be impeached! (February 2018)
Trump is doomed any day now and will either resign or be impeached! (January 2018)

Trump is doomed any day now and will either resign or be impeached! (December, November, October, September, August, July, June, May, April, March, February, January 2017)

tired-dog-clipart-1.gif

The sure sign is that his associates are falling one by one!

(Hillary and Bill Clinton fallen associates:
1 – James McDougal
2 – Mary Mahoney
3 – Vince Foster
4 – Ron Brown
5 – C. Victor Raiser, II
6 – Paul Tulley
7 – Ed Willey
8 – Jerry Parks
9 – James Bunch
10 – John Wilson
11 – Kathy Ferguson
12 – Bill Shelton
13 – Gandy Baugh
14 – Florence Martin
15 - Suzanne Coleman
16 – Paula Grober
17 – Danny Casolaro
18 – Paul Wilcher
19 – Jon Parnell Walker
20 – Barbara Wise
21 – Charles Meissner
22 – Dr. Stanley Heard
23 – Barry Seal
24 – Johnny Lawhorn, Jr.
25 – Stanley Huggins
26 – Herschel Friday
27 – Kevin Ives and Don Henry
28 – Keith Coney
29 – Keith McMaskle
30 – Gregory Collins
32-Jeff Rhodes
33-James Milan
34-Jordan Kettleson
35-Richard Winters
36 -Major William S. Barkley Jr. 

37-Captain Scott J . Reynolds 

38-Sgt. Brian Hanley

39-Sgt. Tim Sabel 

40-Major General William Robertson 

41-Col. William Densberger

42-Col. Robert Kelly 

43-Spec. Gary Rhodes 

44-Steve Willis

45-Robert Williams 

46-Conway LeBleu 

47-Todd McKeehan
Not to mention:

Juanita Broaddrick - Rape
Kathleen Willey – Sexual Assault
Connie Hamzy – Sexual Harassment
Eileen Wellstone– Sexual Assault
Sandra Allen James– Sexual Assault
Christy Zercher– Sexual Assault
22 Year-Old Yale Student – Sexual Assault
University of Arkansas Student – Sexual Assault
Paula Jones – Sexual Harrassment,. Character Assassination. Clinton settled that case for $850,000.
Monica Lewinsky – Character Assassination. Assault with a cigar and blow jobs.
Gennifer Flowers – Character Assassination
Elizabeth (Ward) Gracen – Extramarital One night stand
Dolly Kyle Browning – Extramarital Affair in 1992
Sally Perdue – Extramarital Affair
Lencola Sullivan – Extramarital Affair
Elizabeth Ward – Extramarital Affair
Susie Whitacre – Extramarital Office Affair
Bobbie Ann William – Extramarital Affair)

Yep. Trump's going down. Just like the Clintons. At least Trump's fallen associates stay alive.

A grand jury indictment is not hard to get. As the saying goes, “a grand jury would indict a ham sandwich.” Grand jury is a group of people who hear evidence from US Attorney’s Office and no defense team present. The witch hunt continues. Another crime associated with Mueller investigation...but nothing with Russia collusion and 2016 election. Without Mueller investigation the man would never have been arrested. He broke no campaign laws. What about Hillary campaign talking to a former spy to produce a fake dossier?
This time there are no charges that aren't a product of Mueller's witch hunt, and Stone will know not to agree to a plea deal.
We all know those charges are bullshit. This all has to do with lefty claims the Stone was knew about the Wikileaks emails before they became public. Even if he did, so fucking what?

Stone claimed it several times in public, then fucked up during the hearings and managed to perjure himself. To cover this he threatened credico, i.e. witness tampering.

Stone never admitted knowing where the emails came from or knowing about them before they were released. You're regurgitating leftwing hysteria rather than facts.

Who the hell is "credico?"

Last edited:
Sure seems like so many lies about the 2016 scam election by DrumpF. the great Douche only hires the best peoples.

Can someone please list all Obama's 2008/2012 hires that were/have been indicted to compare notes..View attachment 241965..

The Great Leader conspired with a foreign adversary to corrupt a federal election....HE IS A SLUG
Yes...YOUR GREAT LEADER DID@

EF0436C9-BE7F-4FAB-84B1-E175C9267074_w1023_r1_s.jpg

Nothing to see there !!!!!!!!!

Deleting 33,000 emails is NOT Obstruction of Justice. Refusing to lie for Mueller apparently is.

Mueller and his thugs are The New SS. Only the SS found Jews they could send to the ovens, Mueller cannot find Russian Collusion. He can only generate Manufactured Crimes from anyone being stupid enough to even talk to the asshole.

"CONSPIRACY TO GIVE AID AND COMFORT IN ADHERING TO THEIR ENEMIES, GIVING THEM AID AND COMFORT" IS AN ACT OF TREASON
(ART 3, SEC 3, CLAUSE 1)

"RUSSIA, IF YOU'RE LISTENING..." OPENED THE DOOR TO ALL OF TRUMP'S ALLIES BEING INDICTED AND CONVICTED OF HIGH CRIMES AND MISDEMEANORS. NO AMOUNT OF LIES AND DENIAL WILL MAKE RUSSIAGATE GO AWAY.

Stone never admitted knowing where the emails came from or knowing about them before they were released. Your regurgitating leftwing hysteria rather than facts.

see, that is how uninformed you are. embarrassing.

Mueller isn't going to be able to prove anything. He just exposed himself as being a total hack. I'm thinking it's not going to end well for him. The whole thing is looking like an IA-type setup to flush out the corruption, give them enough rope to hang themselves.

Last week...when Mueller contradicted Buzzfeed he was a hero. This week...he is doing his job...he is not.

You are all slugs like your King....
He was never a hero, shit for brains.

I'd sure like to know who's behind this farce of an indictment and arrest, because that's a serious abuse of power, and they should be held responsible.

I don't see any signature on that document. I assume it's supposed to be Mueller?

If so, he just fucked up big time.

What judge signed that warrant?
try reading the indictment, in full... before you speak such silly nonsense.... ;)

And with a stroke from Trump's pardon pen, it all disappears...same as the others. I'm waiting for Mueller to be indicted and arrested for prosecutorial misconduct....he ain't' getting a pardon. Be fun to see Lurch led away in cuffs....I wonder if they'll let him put a coat over them?

He can easily pardon. But these stunts Mueller is conspiring are adding more fuel to the replacement fire.

Stone never admitted knowing where the emails came from or knowing about them before they were released. Your regurgitating leftwing hysteria rather than facts.

In other words, you can't explain who Credico is.

The net is closing in on Donald Trump as his associates fall one by one.

Next, we will hear bleating and squealing from the decrepit liar Rudi Giuliani, followed by inane tweets bleating and squealing from Donald Trump.

Donald Junior and Jared Kushner are next.
Bullshit.
Trump did not tell Stone to give inaccurate testimony to the House subcommittee.

BTW, if you want to be a stickler for the law, everyone, including Hillary, Comey, Strzok, and the rest lied to the House during testimony. This is simply a selective prosecution.

LOL!

upload_2019-1-25_11-4-20.png

Then?

person 2 in the indictment. why do you not know this, poser?

I'd sure like to know who's behind this farce of an indictment and arrest, because that's a serious abuse of power, and they should be held responsible.

I don't see any signature on that document. I assume it's supposed to be Mueller?

If so, he just fucked up big time.

What judge signed that warrant?
try reading the indictment, in full... before you speak such silly nonsense.... ;)

I did, it's outrageous! :eek:

Probably because he's a nobody. He claims Stone threatened his dog. There are no witnesses, so this charge is not prosecutable.

Your playground deflections of the issues are just pathetic! Invoking Obama who had no real scandal attached to him and his people is well known! They knew if ANYTHING was revealed on them, Republicans would act like rabid dogs pounding the guy over it! They had to resort to making up $#!t just to try and keep him above sainthood compared to Trump! Enjoy this; I know I will seeing these traitorous freaks get their comeuppance one by one! :19: :9: :aargh:
And just who was ever going to appoint an investigator and present all of Boiking's shenanigans before a grand jury?...Holder?...Lynch?

Yeah, no real scandals.:rolleyes:

Probably because he's a nobody. He claims Stone threatened his dog. There are no witnesses, so this charge is not prosecutable.
dog threat is in writing.

here is just one example of roger stone publicly announcing a wikileaks email dump.

Roger Stone: Wednesday Will Be The End Of Clinton's Campaign

Forum List

Back