I wonder why they would
When will Rudy or the great Douche tell us they broke down Rogers door with a YUGE armored car?

When will they explain why they showed up with what resembles a SWAT team to arrest a 66 y/o for what are basically white collar crimes?

I wonder why they do this arrest with so many armed FBI guys with a Pro Anal Gun Nutter myself.

upload_2019-1-25_11-52-42.png

The net is closing in on Donald Trump as his associates fall one by one.

Yep. Trump is doomed any day now and will either resign or be impeached! (January 2019)
Trump is doomed any day now and will either resign or be impeached! (December 2018)
Trump is doomed any day now and will either resign or be impeached! (November 2018)

Trump is doomed any day now and will either resign or be impeached! (October 2018)
Trump is doomed any day now and will either resign or be impeached! (September 2018)
Trump is doomed any day now and will either resign or be impeached! (August 2018)

Trump is doomed any day now and will either resign or be impeached! (July 2018)
Trump is doomed any day now and will either resign or be impeached! (June 2018)
Trump is doomed any day now and will either resign or be impeached! (May 2018)
Trump is doomed any day now and will either resign or be impeached! (April 2018)
Trump is doomed any day now and will either resign or be impeached! (March 2018)
Trump is doomed any day now and will either resign or be impeached! (February 2018)
Trump is doomed any day now and will either resign or be impeached! (January 2018)

Trump is doomed any day now and will either resign or be impeached! (December, November, October, September, August, July, June, May, April, March, February, January 2017)

View attachment 241990

The sure sign is that his associates are falling one by one!

(Hillary and Bill Clinton fallen associates:
1 – James McDougal
2 – Mary Mahoney
3 – Vince Foster
4 – Ron Brown
5 – C. Victor Raiser, II
6 – Paul Tulley
7 – Ed Willey
8 – Jerry Parks
9 – James Bunch
10 – John Wilson
11 – Kathy Ferguson
12 – Bill Shelton
13 – Gandy Baugh
14 – Florence Martin
15 - Suzanne Coleman
16 – Paula Grober
17 – Danny Casolaro
18 – Paul Wilcher
19 – Jon Parnell Walker
20 – Barbara Wise
21 – Charles Meissner
22 – Dr. Stanley Heard
23 – Barry Seal
24 – Johnny Lawhorn, Jr.
25 – Stanley Huggins
26 – Herschel Friday
27 – Kevin Ives and Don Henry
28 – Keith Coney
29 – Keith McMaskle
30 – Gregory Collins
32-Jeff Rhodes
33-James Milan
34-Jordan Kettleson
35-Richard Winters
36 -Major William S. Barkley Jr. 

37-Captain Scott J . Reynolds 

38-Sgt. Brian Hanley

39-Sgt. Tim Sabel 

40-Major General William Robertson 

41-Col. William Densberger

42-Col. Robert Kelly 

43-Spec. Gary Rhodes 

44-Steve Willis

45-Robert Williams 

46-Conway LeBleu 

47-Todd McKeehan
Not to mention:

Juanita Broaddrick - Rape
Kathleen Willey – Sexual Assault
Connie Hamzy – Sexual Harassment
Eileen Wellstone– Sexual Assault
Sandra Allen James– Sexual Assault
Christy Zercher– Sexual Assault
22 Year-Old Yale Student – Sexual Assault
University of Arkansas Student – Sexual Assault
Paula Jones – Sexual Harrassment,. Character Assassination. Clinton settled that case for $850,000.
Monica Lewinsky – Character Assassination. Assault with a cigar and blow jobs.
Gennifer Flowers – Character Assassination
Elizabeth (Ward) Gracen – Extramarital One night stand
Dolly Kyle Browning – Extramarital Affair in 1992
Sally Perdue – Extramarital Affair
Lencola Sullivan – Extramarital Affair
Elizabeth Ward – Extramarital Affair
Susie Whitacre – Extramarital Office Affair
Bobbie Ann William – Extramarital Affair)

Yep. Trump's going down. Just like the Clintons. At least Trump's fallen associates stay alive.

Are there any indictments in there?

You can't indict a dead person, stupid. And a poor person seldom prosecutes the rich. It takes the weight of government and the will of liberal prosecutors to charge these people, just as it takes the weight of government and the desire of the State Department to shield people like Hillary from prosecution. Just ask James Comey.

Gowdy grills Comey over Clinton's 'false statements'

When will Rudy or the great Douche tell us they broke down Rogers door with a YUGE armored car?

When will they explain why they showed up with what resembles a SWAT team to arrest a 66 y/o for what are basically white collar crimes?

It's less than that. He's done nothing more than make predictions about the Hillary campaign. No one can prove he knew about the wiki emails before wiki released them. The witness tampering charge is absurd. Wouldn't that have to happen after the person officially became a witness to some kind of crime? What was the crime?

I wonder why they would

I wonder why they do this arrest with so many armed FBI guys with a Pro Anal Gun Nutter myself.

View attachment 242014

Gun nutter?

How many guns does he own?

No Russian collusion.

Where's the Russian collusion?
More process crimes. The judge doesn't even believe this. Hence the $250,000 bail.
According to televised news reporting Stone is charged with witness tampering, giving false statements, and obstruction of justice.

I suspect this will affect Donald's handling of the shutdown. He'll probably use it aa distraction, continue yelling at democrats. The smarter thing would be to end the shutdown, to distract by claiming a victory.
I think the Mueller investigation arrested Stone as a distraction from the shutdown.
Stone knew Mueller was building a process crime indictment while he was doing it.

upload_2019-1-25_10-5-3.png

Conservative Roger Stone Arrested by Mueller on Process Crime - NOT Collusion - Still a Witch Hunt

Truth . vs. all the Trump hating lies including the a. holes on here look at how they believe the MSM BS LIES lmfao gawd u fkrs are dumber than a box of rocks.

Truth is hard for some to accept, and yet all to dumb to see why they took down INFOWARS BEFORE ALL OF THIS HAPPENED & AND THEY AREN'T DONE GOING AFTER INNOCENT PEOPLE MSM WILL PORTRAY AS THE CRIMINALS..

BE PREPARED TRUMP IS NEXT
TRUMP IS NEXT
TRUMP IS NEXT
TRUMP IS NEXT

LET THAT SINK IN AND WATCH AND LEARN, PAY ATTENTION TO THE UP COMING MONTHS THEY ARE GOING TO USE A BS LIE TO IMPEACH TRUMP.

THEY ARE TAKING DOWN THE TRUTH SEEKERS THEY ARE TAKING DOWN WHAT LAWS AND RULES MADE AMERICA AMERICA YOU STUPID FKRS WAKE THE HELL UP !!!!

upload_2019-1-25_10-6-1.png

World Exclusive: Roger Stone Set to Give His First Interview to Alex Jones Of Infowars In Next Three Hours

I wonder why they would

View attachment 242014

Gun nutter?

How many guns does he own?

The gun in the photo was supplied by the gun range. It's fully automatic and illegal for him to own.

5 counts of "making false statement" and two other BS charges. Mueller hasn't convinced anyone for anything besides process crimes.

Mueller should be asked what he had for breakfast on the morning of June 22, 2016 and if he gives the wrong answer, be indicted.

With Muehler, more and more it's becoming persecution instead of prosecution.

Send me anyone, I'll find something on them.

Next, we will hear bleating and squealing from the decrepit liar Rudi Giuliani, followed by inane tweets bleating and squealing from Donald Trump.

Donald Junior and Jared Kushner are next.
Bullshit.
Trump did not tell Stone to give inaccurate testimony to the House subcommittee.

BTW, if you want to be a stickler for the law, everyone, including Hillary, Comey, Strzok, and the rest lied to the House during testimony. This is simply a selective prosecution.

Yes. They are selecting the worst first before they storm the White House and bus the rest to prison. Roger will squeal and rat out Donald Trump to avoid spending the rest of his life in prison.
I think there's a better chance of Mueller being shot for treason than that.

In other words, you can't explain who Credico is.
person 2 in the indictment. why do you not know this, poser?
Probably because he's a nobody. He claims Stone threatened his dog. There are no witnesses, so this charge is not prosecutable.
that nobody was subpoenaed to appear before the SIC.
Senate Intelligence Committee subpoenas Randy Credico, who Roger Stone claims was Wikileaks' back channel - CNNPolitics
Where is the link to the threat against his dog?

Child , read the indictment. Its on the web.
I'm not going to read a 24 page document to find something you claim is in there. Quote it and tell us what page it's on. Otherwise, shut the fuck up.

No Russian collusion.

Where's the Russian collusion?
More process crimes. The judge doesn't even believe this. Hence the $250,000 bail.
According to televised news reporting Stone is charged with witness tampering, giving false statements, and obstruction of justice.

I suspect this will affect Donald's handling of the shutdown. He'll probably use it aa distraction, continue yelling at democrats. The smarter thing would be to end the shutdown, to distract by claiming a victory.
I think the Mueller investigation arrested Stone as a distraction from the shutdown.
Stone knew Mueller was building a process crime indictment while he was doing it.
Nothing Stone has been indicted for occurred before Mueller's witch hunt began. It has nothing to do with the election or the Trump campaign.

Ok, so how do the libtardz expect thus guy to be treated?

Is he "innocent until PROVEN guilty?" Or is that sentiment only reserved for vengeful NFL players and leftarded sitting presidents who lie under oath?

Next, we will hear bleating and squealing from the decrepit liar Rudi Giuliani, followed by inane tweets bleating and squealing from Donald Trump.

Donald Junior and Jared Kushner are next.
The Mueller team called CNN and allowed them to be present for this arrest.. This tells me it is purely a political bullshit arrest.. It is not the duty of the Special Counsels office to propagandize anything. Their case is so weak that they must have the case tried in friendly media first to garner support for lies and deceptions..

This is nothing more than a shaming and ridicule tactic to create fear in the subject they arrested. THIS IS WITNESS TAMPERING BY GOVERNMENT OFFICIALS and Mueller needs to be purp-walked in the same manner..

Last edited:
person 2 in the indictment. why do you not know this, poser?
Probably because he's a nobody. He claims Stone threatened his dog. There are no witnesses, so this charge is not prosecutable.
that nobody was subpoenaed to appear before the SIC.
Senate Intelligence Committee subpoenas Randy Credico, who Roger Stone claims was Wikileaks' back channel - CNNPolitics
Where is the link to the threat against his dog?

Child , read the indictment. Its on the web.
I'm not going to read a 24 page document to find something you claim is in there. Quote it and tell us what page it's on. Otherwise, shut the fuck up.
wow, so forceful.

within minutes of the news you slimed on here and claimed it is all bullshit, without reading one sentence of the central document concerning the news.

and now you still refuse to read a well-structured short document to get at least a little bit of information. what a clown you are.

dismissed.

I'd sure like to know who's behind this farce of an indictment and arrest, because that's a serious abuse of power, and they should be held responsible.

Whoever allowed CNN in on the raid needs to be fired...

I guess your only knowledge of the constitution is the second amendment.

Guess what? There's more to the constitution than the second amendment.

The FIRST amendment guarantees that the press in the US is free. We have a free press here in the US. The press is free to go almost anywhere they want. Especially if they're standing on public property like a sidewalk or street. That first amendment also gives everyone the right to free speech.

I'm a member of the press. You can't legally stop the press from doing their job. Especially if the press is in the public and occupying public property.

No one can be fired for exercising their right to free speech. No one can stop the press from doing their job freely. The fact of stone being arrested isn't top secret or classified. The press being told about it isn't a breach of security or a crime.

Sucks for you doesn't it?

Forum List

Back