Probably because he's a nobody. He claims Stone threatened his dog. There are no witnesses, so this charge is not prosecutable.
that nobody was subpoenaed to appear before the SIC.
Senate Intelligence Committee subpoenas Randy Credico, who Roger Stone claims was Wikileaks' back channel - CNNPolitics
Where is the link to the threat against his dog?

Child , read the indictment. Its on the web.
I'm not going to read a 24 page document to find something you claim is in there. Quote it and tell us what page it's on. Otherwise, shut the fuck up.
wow, so forceful.

within minutes of the news you slimed on here and claimed it is all bullshit, without reading one sentence of the central document concerning the news.

and now you still refuse to read a well-structured short document to get at least a little bit of information. what a clown you are.

dismissed.
We all knew it was bullshit before the indictment was even announced. Mueller is a scumbag running a witch hunt. He isn't investigating any crimes except the ones he created with his witch hunt.

CNN cameras were at the raid of Roger Stone...so FBI obviously tipped off CNN...even if you don’t like Stone, it is curious why Mueller’s office tipped off CNN instead of trying to quietly arrest Stone;quiet arrests are more likely to be safe to the FBI and the person arrested

Greta Van Susteren on Twitter
... or ..... CNN was camped out at Stone’s house for days now since news of his impending indictment was public before his arrest.

Child , read the indictment. Its on the web.
I'm not going to read a 24 page document to find something you claim is in there. Quote it and tell us what page it's on. Otherwise, shut the fuck up.
wow, so forceful.

within minutes of the news you slimed on here and claimed it is all bullshit, without reading one sentence of the central document concerning the news.

and now you still refuse to read a well-structured short document to get at least a little bit of information. what a clown you are.

dismissed.
We all knew it was bullshit before the indictment was even announced. Mueller is a scumbag running a witch hunt. He isn't investigating any crimes except the ones he created with his witch hunt.
LOLOL

I’m sure that will provide Stone many days of solace while he rots in prison.

Deep State persecuting another innocent man to shut him up and try and save the deep state's ass. No surprise here,Roger has said for months he expected this and he has said he REFUSES to lie for the Mueller witch hunt to help them bring down President Trump.

I'd sure like to know who's behind this farce of an indictment and arrest, because that's a serious abuse of power, and they should be held responsible.

Whoever allowed CNN in on the raid needs to be fired...

I guess your only knowledge of the constitution is the second amendment.

Guess what? There's more to the constitution than the second amendment.

The FIRST amendment guarantees that the press in the US is free. We have a free press here in the US. The press is free to go almost anywhere they want. Especially if they're standing on public property like a sidewalk or street. That first amendment also gives everyone the right to free speech.

I'm a member of the press. You can't legally stop the press from doing their job. Especially if the press is in the public and occupying public property.

No one can be fired for exercising their right to free speech. No one can stop the press from doing their job freely. The fact of stone being arrested isn't top secret or classified. The press being told about it isn't a breach of security or a crime.

Sucks for you doesn't it?
Useful Idiot ^^^^^

Being used as a tool to for left wing propaganda and deceptions... How does it feel to be a dupe?

upload_2019-1-25_10-25-20.png

Jack Posobiec on Twitter

Jim Hoft on Twitter

truth not bs lies like retard left provides.

Deleting 33,000 emails is NOT Obstruction of Justice. Refusing to lie for Mueller apparently is.

Mueller and his thugs are The New SS. Only the SS found Jews they could send to the ovens, Mueller cannot find Russian Collusion. He can only generate Manufactured Crimes from anyone being stupid enough to even talk to the asshole.
nuclear-bomb.jpg

bu... bu... bu... BUT HILLARY’S EMAIL!!!

The FBI stormed the house. Evidently, they wanted to get their hands on documents and data before Stone destroyed it.

I wonder how many Trump rats escaped out of Roger's back door.

The net is closing on Donald Trump.

Next is Bossie and Conway I suspect. Also Nigel Farage is Trump backer in the UK.

Corsi will also go down. trump lead a major conspiracy to release stolen emails...he conspired with a foreign adversary to disrupt a federal election....He is a traitor and an asshole....
Go back too bed.

Soon trump will be curled up in a ball with the covers over his head....

"But I didn't think I would win!"

I think he has already done that.

LOL.

The net is closing in on Donald Trump as his associates fall one by one.

Next, we will hear bleating and squealing from the decrepit liar Rudi Giuliani, followed by inane tweets bleating and squealing from Donald Trump.

Donald Junior and Jared Kushner are next.
The Mueller team called CNN and allowed them to be present for this arrest.. This tells me it is purely a political bullshit arrest.. It is not the duty of the Special Counsels office to propagandize anything. Their case is so weak that they must have the case tried in friendly media first to garner support for lies and deceptions..

This is nothing more than a shaming and ridicule tactic to create fear in the subject they arrested. THIS IS WITNESS TAMPERING BY GOVERNMENT OFFICIALS and Mueller needs to be purp-walked in the same manner..
Once this investigation is closed Mueller may find the guns pointed in his direction.

Next, we will hear bleating and squealing from the decrepit liar Rudi Giuliani, followed by inane tweets bleating and squealing from Donald Trump.

The Mueller team called CNN and allowed them to be present for this arrest.. This tells me it is purely a political bullshit arrest.. It is not the duty of the Special Counsels office to propagandize anything. Their case is so weak that they must have the case tried in friendly media first to garner support for lies and deceptions..

This is nothing more than a shaming and ridicule tactic to create fear in the subject they arrested. THIS IS WITNESS TAMPERING BY GOVERNMENT OFFICIALS and Mueller needs to be purp-walked in the same manner..
Great, let’s see your evidence Mueller’s team tipped off CNN....

instead of tackling this question, you morons whine about CNN filming that scumbag stone being arrested.

way to shine light on your priorities.

Inviting CNN along is the work of a scumbag.

Last edited:

Puhleeze. How naive can you possibly be?

LOLOL

Translation.... you have no evidence so you’re gonna bluff with ad hominem instead.

:dance:

It's the Trump crime organization.
Your organization has to commit a crime before it can possibly become a crime organization.

LOLOL

Translation.... you have no evidence so you’re gonna bluff with ad hominem instead.

:dance:
The evidence is that they showed up at the correct location at the correct time. How could that happen without someone telling them?

Forum List

Back