Breaking News: Supreme Court Has Chosen Not To Hear Any Of The 7 Marriage Equality Cases.

funny how all the states rights nonsense being touted here only comes up when we have a black president and gay people are finally getting some equal treatment.

Gay people had the same right to marry as straight people did.

Just like folks did under anti miscegenation laws...they just couldn't marry who they wanted to.

Guess what Pop? You can marry someone of the same sex too. Totally equal.

funny how all the states rights nonsense being touted here only comes up when we have a black president and gay people are finally getting some equal treatment.
I also think it's funny that the only "right" that these guys seem to think should be absolute, and unfettered, is the one guaranteed by the second amendment.

Marriage? We should get to mandate who deserves access to this right.

Voting? Well of course "common sense" restrictions are necessary.

But guns? Hey, motherfucker! Any restriction on this is a violation of my gawd-given rights, you hypocritical fuckwads! Leave my goddamned guns alone!!!!!

The funniest part is that they don't see the irony of calling someone a "hypocrite" over this...

You are a hypocrite
I know. It's so much easier to just engage in ad hominems than it is to have to actually think, isn't it?

You are dismissed.
You are a fucking piece of shit hypocrite...
Nothing else was needed. Ad hominems are the last attempt of the desperate when they are too stupid to formulate actual intelligent replies.

You really should go relax, and change you panties that you soiled.

Or you can continue to rant, and I'll just ignore you.

So, does anyone who is not stupid have anything they would like to add?
Class is over
Well, duh! That's what I told you. Class is over. You're too stupid to make an actual argument, so you resort to grying to attack your opponent. You can go back to the kiddie table now. We're done with you. and repeating the same stupid useless attack over and over doesn't make you sound any less stupid. so you might as well just stop and slither on away to lick your wounds.

I know...I know..
Like the little child you are, you just have to have the last word, even though you have run out of things to say that aren't stupid, so...
"But...but...but...hypocrite!!!"
In 3...
Here stupid maybe you missed this read it slowly
You are a fucking piece of shit hypocrite it has nothing to do with protecting rights with you
It the protection of a god damn progressive agenda that you defend
Son of a bitch hypocrite.

Just like folks did under anti miscegenation laws...they just couldn't marry who they wanted to.

And soon we'll all be able to marry our parents!

You go gurl

Victory is within reach of the LGBTQLMNOPS!

I also think it's funny that the only "right" that these guys seem to think should be absolute, and unfettered, is the one guaranteed by the second amendment.

But guns? Hey, motherfucker! Any restriction on this is a violation of my gawd-given rights, you hypocritical fuckwads! Leave my goddamned guns alone!!!!!

The funniest part is that they don't see the irony of calling someone a "hypocrite" over this...

I don't think anyone supports giving prisoners guns

And.......

You go gurl

Absolutely brillant! :lol:

You have the same right as anyone else to marry the person you love.

false pop

No, true
...if they married a straight person . which defeats the purpose..

Sexual orientation had nothing to do with it. All males could marry any female.

There are but two genders. Making combining them into a single unit a unique and highly productive entity.

The opposite, sorry to say, is not true.

Our demographic, male plus female, are responsible for each and every child ever to walk this planet!

How awesome is that!

You go gurl

Absolutely brillant! :lol:

You have the same right as anyone else to marry the person you love.

Do you love your parents?

I know. It's so much easier to just engage in ad hominems than it is to have to actually think, isn't it?

You are dismissed.
Nothing else was needed. Ad hominems are the last attempt of the desperate when they are too stupid to formulate actual intelligent replies.

Class is over
Well, duh! That's what I told you. Class is over. You're too stupid to make an actual argument, so you resort to grying to attack your opponent. You can go back to the kiddie table now. We're done with you. and repeating the same stupid useless attack over and over doesn't make you sound any less stupid. so you might as well just stop and slither on away to lick your wounds.

I know...I know..
Like the little child you are, you just have to have the last word, even though you have run out of things to say that aren't stupid, so...
In 3...
You are a fucking piece of shit hypocrite it has nothing to do with protecting rights with you

and right on cue, just like the whiny litttle bitch that I called him. He can't stand not having the last word, and has nothing intelligent to actually add, so he just keeps stomping his feet, and screaming "hypocrite" as if that means anything.

Wait for it. Since I replied he's gonna have to do it again. This is kind of fun...

hypocrite_zps79cb06d1.jpg

I don't think anyone supports giving prisoners guns

And.......
Idunno...the minute I suggested that one of your idiot compatriots started screaming "HYPOCRITE!!!!" because I dared to suggest that some common sense gun control is not unreasonable. But, hey, you know...

Immaterial questions, Pops, but a nice try. You can marry anyone you want, Pops, if you are single. How fortunate you are to live in this day and age.

And, yes, bigreb, of all the whinies on this Board, is second only to Yurt.

Class is over

I know...I know..
In 3...

and right on cue, just like the whiny litttle bitch that I called him. He can't stand not having the last word, and has nothing intelligent to actually add, so he just keeps stomping his feet, and screaming "hypocrite" as if that means anything.

Wait for it. Since I replied he's gonna have to do it again. This is kind of fun...

You are not for defending peoples rights your only goal is to defend an agenda
It's quite clear with your position of anti gun.

Class is over

I know...I know..
In 3...

My position isn't anti-gun; it's anti-crime. There's a difference. I'm actually pro-gun. Been thinking about getting one, myself. And welcome back to grown-up conversation. I'm so proud of you!

Immaterial questions, Pops, but a nice try. You can marry anyone you want, Pops, if you are single. How fortunate you are to live in this day and age.

And, yes, bigreb, of all the whinies on this Board, is second only to Yurt.

But I can't marry anyone I want.

You understand that don't you?

Or are you just stupid?

Class is over

I know...I know..
In 3...

My position isn't anti-gun; it's anti-crime. There's a difference. I'm actually pro-gun. Been thinking about getting one, myself. And welcome back to grown-up conversation. I'm so proud of you!
Most anti gunners make that claim but they always show their true colors fucking hypocrite.

I know...I know..
In 3...

Most anti gunners make that claim but they always show their true colors fucking hypocrite.
And we're back to stupid.

Like I said, idiots like you think Government should tell everyone what to do, right up until it comes to you guns. That is inviolate. And you don't even recognise the irony of your stupid "hypocrite" cry.

So, explain to me sparky, what about my position makes me "anti-gun", exactly.

And we're back to stupid.

Like I said, idiots like you think Government should tell everyone what to do, right up until it comes to you guns. That is inviolate. And you don't even recognise the irony of your stupid "hypocrite" cry.

So, explain to me sparky, what about my position makes me "anti-gun", exactly.
What do you mean your back to stupid you never left that position it follows you every where. Only a dumb ass would support obama.

Forum List

Back