Breaking News: Supreme Court Has Chosen Not To Hear Any Of The 7 Marriage Equality Cases.

I'm takin off from this thread for awhile

While I'm gone can you all decide whether procreation is or isn't a part of the marriage discussion?

It wasn't part of the discussion when my Granny got remarried.

I know right. Was granny allowed to marry you ?

Incest is against the law.

Why? Procreation?

Thanks for the assist

Always appreciated

What's your point? Just because there are laws against incestuous relationships/marriage, doesn't mean everyone else must procreate in order to get married.

Incest is against the law.
Not for adults.
Looks like someone has been researching incest laws.
Really, you're that fucking stupid? The state is going to arrest a 40yo woman and her dad?

They certainly can, unless you're in the 2 or 3 states that allows it. What if that 40 year old woman is mentally disabled? Wouldn't you want the father to get arrested?

Let me type real slow cuz you same sex marriage types are kinda slooooowwwwwww

If procreation was not a reason for marriage........

I'll hold up a bit here so you can catch up on your reading..........

Why is it that fathers are prohibited (I know that's a big word.....take your time) from marrying their own daughters?

Did you make it this far?

Use your phonic skills, it's ok
I'm gonna do this real slow for you, Pop, since you seem to be having trouble comprehending simple English.

I
Agree
With
You.

Incest should not be illegal, and using the outdated, and scientifically unsound "birth defect" argument for keeping it illegal is just as wrong, and stupid as your using the procreation argument for gay marriage.

Now. If I have used any words that are simply too big, and hard for you to understand - that means to make sense of - you just let me know, and I'll try to dumb it down more for you.

Why? Why is it so important to you that same sex couples not be allowed to use the word marriage? Why does that idea offend you so?

So you want heterosexual unions and homosexual unions and ban the use of the word marriage? Why do you want to be the "word" police, what emotional relationship do you have with the sequence of letters m a r r i a g e?

No, marriage is for different sex joining Civil Union is for same sex! Is this above your pay level?
Why can't a man and a woman enter a civil union? Are you discriminating against heterosexuals?

Because Marriage HISTORICALLY and TRADITIONALLY has always been a man and a woman. Why do you intolerant queers have to change that, now that you are completely EQUAL in the eyes of the law?
ROFL you're the one refusing to tolerate gays and you are calling me "intolerant." Yeah I'm intolerant of your intolerance... ROFL

:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:.... You perverts have gotten 99% of what your demands were, and yet you queers STILL want more, the simple meaning of marriage to be denied to you scum, is more than you can stand! ..... You TERRORISTS now sound exactly like ISIS!
I'm straight dumb ass.

Why? Why is it so important to you that same sex couples not be allowed to use the word marriage? Why does that idea offend you so?

Why do you think I give a shit what you want to call marriage? You can call marriage a union, a grouping, a coupling, or partnership, or any other thing for all I care.

Then if you don't give a shit, get out of this fucking discussion :ahole-1:
So you want heterosexual unions and homosexual unions and ban the use of the word marriage? Why do you want to be the "word" police, what emotional relationship do you have with the sequence of letters m a r r i a g e?

No, marriage is for different sex joining Civil Union is for same sex! Is this above your pay level?
Why can't a man and a woman enter a civil union? Are you discriminating against heterosexuals?

Because Marriage HISTORICALLY and TRADITIONALLY has always been a man and a woman. Why do you intolerant queers have to change that, now that you are completely EQUAL in the eyes of the law?
You do get that an argument to tradition is, by definition, a logical fallacy, right? So, what you're basically admitting is that you have no actual logical, rational reason for opposing this, and your entire position is built on emotion.

Okay. Thanks for admitting that. You are dismissed.

ROFL you're the one refusing to tolerate gays and you are calling me "intolerant." Yeah I'm intolerant of your intolerance... ROFL

:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:.... You perverts have gotten 99% of what your demands were, and yet you queers STILL want more, the simple meaning of marriage to be denied to you scum, is more than you can stand! ..... You TERRORISTS now sound exactly like ISIS!
I'm straight dumb ass.

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Then if you don't give a shit, get out of this fucking discussion :ahole-1:

You do get that an argument to tradition is, by definition, a logical fallacy, right? So, what you're basically admitting is that you have no actual logical, rational reason for opposing this, and your entire position is built on emotion.

No dumbass, making up shit as you go just makes people laugh at you!....We ALL laugh at your fail!

Now, YOU are dismissed! :ahole-1:

:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:.... You perverts have gotten 99% of what your demands were, and yet you queers STILL want more...
Yes. You know what 99% equality is? INequality. People are only equal when they are 100% equal.

[ You perverts...
This was my favorite part of this. Vigilante gets all pissy about calling him a religious zealot, or a religious apologist, yet he constantly keeps doing shit like this. As if calling a person a "pervert", which means a person who has been perverted, lead astray morally, is not making a religious, moralistic judgement of another person.

Now, don't get me wrong. He can believe that, in his private life, all he wants. However, when his personal opinions translate into attempts to force everyone else to behave in accordance to those beliefs, he can insist that he is not judgmental, or a religious zealot all he likes.

The words he choses, prove him to be a liar when he claims that.

:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:.... You perverts have gotten 99% of what your demands were, and yet you queers STILL want more...
Yes. You know what 99% equality is? INequality. People are only equal when they are 100% equal.

Sorry, YOU don't get 100% when the Constitution gives RELIGION the right to reject you legally... Unfortunately we have courts that are filled with queers as judges and MAKE their own law, and a POSER president that now (but didn't in 2007!) goes along with your agenda. THAT is one reason why people fight your perversion. YOU don't get to tell others they must BAKE YOU A CAKE, or for that matter, when the president of a corporation DONATES to pro Christian, anti queer marriage groups, by boycotting their chicken sandwich's....you saw how successful you were and how many DECENT PEOPLE flocked to that store to protest you perverts!

We will continue to observe the far right reactionary mutants' wannabe ends excuse any efforts, right on to propaganda and bizarre absurd hops to explain their conclusions.

Where is that cuckoo icon at?

I just knew Flakey was a secret queer! He's out of his closet now!

You continue to mindlessly chatter.

Don't like it, don't reply to my posts. I know that's beyond your ability to resist!

You arguments will splatter as you mindlessly chatter. :lol:

You are now for only grins and chuckles.

No dumbass, making up shit as you go just makes people laugh at you!....We ALL laugh at your fail!

Appeals to antiquity assume that older ideas are better, that the fact that an idea has been around for a while implies that it is true.
source
Thus endeth the lesson. You are dismissed.

[ You perverts...
This was my favorite part of this. Vigilante gets all pissy about calling him a religious zealot, or a religious apologist, yet he constantly keeps doing shit like this. As if calling a person a "pervert", which means a person who has been perverted, lead astray morally, is not making a religious, moralistic judgement of another person.

Now, don't get me wrong. He can believe that, in his private life, all he wants. However, when his personal opinions translate into attempts to force everyone else to behave in accordance to those beliefs, he can insist that he is not judgmental, or a religious zealot all he likes.

The words he choses, prove him to be a liar when he claims that.

Isn't it a shame that this is one agnostic that stands with his brothers and sisters of FAITH, over your perversion.... I see you never reject the word perversion in all the times I posted it.... Thanks for the confirmation of what you and yours are!

We will continue to observe the far right reactionary mutants' wannabe ends excuse any efforts, right on to propaganda and bizarre absurd hops to explain their conclusions.

Where is that cuckoo icon at?

I just knew Flakey was a secret queer! He's out of his closet now!

You continue to mindlessly chatter.

Don't like it, don't reply to my posts. I know that's beyond your ability to resist!

You arguments will splatter as you mindlessly chatter. :lol:

You are now for only grins and chuckles.
Flakey just can't keep up, but every 5-10 posts throws some shit on the fire!.... YOU are part of my entertainment tonight! :banana::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Appeals to antiquity assume that older ideas are better, that the fact that an idea has been around for a while implies that it is true.
source

Your perversion has been recorded in history since before the GREEK culture, and has been rejected by humanity for centuries! Read a little history, when you can get your husband to withdraw!

Sorry, YOU don't get 100% when the Constitution gives RELIGION the right to reject you legally... Unfortunately we have courts that are filled with queers as judges and MAKE their own law, and a POSER president that now (but didn't in 2007!) goes along with your agenda. THAT is one reason why people fight your perversion. YOU don't get to tell others they must BAKE YOU A CAKE, or for that matter, when the president of a corporation DONATES to pro Christian, anti queer marriage groups, by boycotting their chicken sandwich's....you saw how successful you were and how many DECENT PEOPLE flocked to that store to protest you perverts!
Yeah cause defending a company from being screwed over by a gay group is the same as screwing gays over. :cuckoo:

Are you mentally handicapped?

100% equality is not a question of what religions do. It is a question of what secular society does. You do have to bake cakes for anyone who comes into your bakery that you have opened to the public. The courts even said as much. You can scream, spit, stomp your feet, and throw as many temper tantrums as you like. It doesn't change the fact that you do not get to run a public business, and engage in bigotry in your business practices.

You really do need to understand that you do not get to impose your personal moral judgements on other people through the law.

source

Your perversion has been recorded in history since before the GREEK culture, and has been rejected by humanity for centuries! Read a little history, when you can get your husband to withdraw!
You can say it as many ways as you like, an appeal to "Well it's always been this way" is an irrational, illogical emotional argument.

Okay. Since you have lost the ability to debate logically, you are dismissed.

Yeah cause defending a company from being screwed over by a gay group is the same as screwing gays over. :cuckoo:

Are you mentally handicapped?

Why YES, it is....You seem not to understand that, but your mental handicap is hereby noted!

Forum List

Back