Breaking News: Supreme Court Has Chosen Not To Hear Any Of The 7 Marriage Equality Cases.

Oh brother......

Funny you can't even admit the difference
because in the day to day stuff there is none..
do gays collect the mail differently? or cook differently ?

So, I ask again

A gay man takes birth control pills for?????

Gay men use condoms. Is this breaking news to you? Get out more.

And? Is there a point?

I hear soldiers use condoms to cover the barrels of their guns, where they protecting their guns form giving birth to pistols?

They still have to purchase them. Isn't that one of your sillier reasons gays can't marry, because they don't have to purchase birth control? They do...just not to prevent pregnancy. (Just like millions of straight couples you don't want to prevent from civil marriage, bigot)

I love watching you squirm

Why? Why is it so important to you that same sex couples not be allowed to use the word marriage? Why does that idea offend you so?

It's not marriage, it's a UNION!
Why do you think I give a shit what you want to call marriage? You can call marriage a union, a grouping, a coupling, or partnership, or any other thing for all I care.

Then if you don't give a shit, get out of this fucking discussion :ahole-1:
So you want heterosexual unions and homosexual unions and ban the use of the word marriage? Why do you want to be the "word" police, what emotional relationship do you have with the sequence of letters m a r r i a g e?

No, marriage is for different sex joining Civil Union is for same sex! Is this above your pay level?
Why can't a man and a woman enter a civil union? Are you discriminating against heterosexuals?

Because Marriage HISTORICALLY and TRADITIONALLY has always been a man and a woman. Why do you intolerant queers have to change that, now that you are completely EQUAL in the eyes of the law?

Why? Why is it so important to you that same sex couples not be allowed to use the word marriage? Why does that idea offend you so?

Why do you think I give a shit what you want to call marriage? You can call marriage a union, a grouping, a coupling, or partnership, or any other thing for all I care.

So you want heterosexual unions and homosexual unions and ban the use of the word marriage? Why do you want to be the "word" police, what emotional relationship do you have with the sequence of letters m a r r i a g e?

No, marriage is for different sex joining Civil Union is for same sex! Is this above your pay level?
Why can't a man and a woman enter a civil union? Are you discriminating against heterosexuals?

Because Marriage HISTORICALLY and TRADITIONALLY has always been a man and a woman. Why do you intolerant queers have to change that, now that you are completely EQUAL in the eyes of the law?
ROFL you're the one refusing to tolerate gays and you are calling me "intolerant." Yeah I'm intolerant of your intolerance... ROFL

ROFL you're the one refusing to tolerate gays and you are calling me "intolerant." Yeah I'm intolerant of your intolerance... ROFL

:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:.... You perverts have gotten 99% of what your demands were, and yet you queers STILL want more, the simple meaning of marriage to be denied to you scum, is more than you can stand! ..... You TERRORISTS now sound exactly like ISIS!

Let me type real slow cuz you same sex marriage types are kinda slooooowwwwwww

If procreation was not a reason for marriage........

I'll hold up a bit here so you can catch up on your reading..........

Why is it that fathers are prohibited (I know that's a big word.....take your time) from marrying their own daughters?

Did you make it this far?

Use your phonic skills, it's ok

And I'll type this really slowly for you...incest is illegal. Get it declared not illegal and you will begin to have an argument.

As has been stated repeatedly, no one is prohibited from civilly marrying due to an inability or unwillingness to procreate. YOU only wish to deny one group, gays, access to civil marriage based on YOUR perception of procreation. That makes you an anti gay bigot.

Incest is against the law.
Not for adults.

Wrong

Laws vary by state, but generally, a person commits incest if he marries or engages in sexual intercourse with a person he knows to be, either legitimately or illegitimately:

1. His ancestor or descendant by blood or adoption; or
2. His brother or sister of the whole or half-blood or by adoption; or
3. His stepchild or stepparent, while the marriage creating the relationship exists; or
4. His aunt, uncle, nephew or niece of the whole or half-blood.

In some states incest also includes copulation or cohabitation between first cousins, but the majority of jurisdictions permit marriage between such cousins. Incest is a crime in all states, even if consensual by both parties. However, it is often related to sexual abuse since usually the younger person is a victim of the predatory sexual activities of an older relative. Statutes generally do not require the perpetrator to be a certain number of years older than the victim.
Source(s):
definitions.uslegal.com

Incest is against the law.
Not for adults.

It is in Virginia, other state laws may be more or less restrictive. In Virginia incest is a felony. That is punishable by up to 10 years in prison.

Virginia Revised Statutes, § 18.2-366.

B. Any person who commits adultery or fornication with his daughter or granddaughter, or with her son or grandson, or her father or his mother, shall be guilty of a Class 5 felony. However, if a parent or grandparent commits adultery or fornication with his or her child or grandchild, and such child or grandchild is at least thirteen years of age but less than eighteen years of age at the time of the offense, such parent or grandparent shall be guilty of a Class 3 felony.

C. For the purposes of this section, parent includes step-parent, grandparent includes step-grandparent, child includes a step-child, and grandchild includes a step-grandchild.​

LIS Code of Virginia 18.2-366
LIS Code of Virginia 18.2-10

>>>>

We will continue to observe the far right reactionary mutants' wannabe ends excuse any efforts, right on to propaganda and bizarre absurd hops to explain their conclusions.

Where is that cuckoo icon at?

I just knew Flakey was a secret queer! He's out of his closet now!

You continue to mindlessly chatter.

Don't like it, don't reply to my posts. I know that's beyond your ability to resist!

Forum List

Back