Breaking News...the doctored Trump transcripts.....

Republicans have no idea how damning this is.
In a few years Trump has shown a playbook on how to play with you. Progs are so used to being on the offensive for so long without real opposition that he has taken anything that Progs could see as an issue and guided them to it. More like a route they will take time after time after time. Repubs have learned to be defensive if nothing else.

Another dud rejoiced over by the lefty loons.

They need to let us know when they get him. LOL

Folks, Behold, the transcripts Donald plans to send to Congress.......

Trump: Hello, can I speak to Ukraine? Hi Ukraine, just want to let you know, the money is on its way and on behalf of the American people, I personally want to thank you for getting those corrupt Biden's out of your country. And you can thank me, I am personally seeing to it that the other country's send you a check also...Bye, Ukraine and tell Mrs. Ukraine, I said Hello.

Anybody believing Trump is gonna come clean with factual information on what was discussed, is truly a effin retard and you heard it hear first.
just wait until they find out there are no transcripts of the call, just personal recollections of it,,,
White House Releases Summary Of Trump’s Call With Ukraine’s President
Trump’s administration will reportedly release the whistleblower complaint within the week.
Not only is the moron guilty, read it....he's guilty beyond a shadow of doubt. The guy is so out of touch with reality he call's Nancy and asked her to help him out of this mess. Your guy is truly the most ignorant human being ever...unbelievable how stupid this white lump of retardation is.

Trump’s administration will reportedly release the whistleblower complaint within the week. GUILTY

Trump: Hello, can I speak to Ukraine? Hi Ukraine, just want to let you know, the money is on its way and on behalf of the American people, I personally want to thank you for getting those corrupt Biden's out of your country. And you can thank me, I am personally seeing to it that the other country's send you a check also...Bye, Ukraine and tell Mrs. Ukraine, I said Hello.

Anybody believing Trump is gonna come clean with factual information on what was discussed, is truly a effin retard and you heard it hear first.
just wait until they find out there are no transcripts of the call, just personal recollections of it,,,
Trump’s administration will reportedly release the whistleblower complaint within the week.
Not only is the moron guilty, read it....he's guilty beyond a shadow of doubt. The guy is so out of touch with reality he call's Nancy and asked her to help him out of this mess. Your guy is truly the most ignorant human being ever...unbelievable how stupid this white lump of retardation is.

guilty of what??

2016: RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA
2017: RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA
2018: RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA
2019: RUSS--
No Russia?
Wuh happen to Muh Russia?
Racism...?
Obstruction... ?
UKRAINE !
UKRAINE UKRAINE UKRAINE
UKRAINE UKRAINE UKRAINE
Wuh happen to muh Ukraine?

guilty of what??
Guilty of beating Hillary.

guilty of what??
Guilty of beating Hillary.
Shoulda used a club!

Trump Ukraine call transcript released — live updates

The link to the full transcript. Also, they reported that the White House has decided they won’t let the whistleblower talk to Congress. I’m still waiting for an update on that.

Well Tiffany need to find out if Daddy will take a picture with her without the press claiming Donnie boi is disgusted by her...

My point?

Who is the Whistleblower and you better pray to any diety you want that it is not Donald pranking you!

I'm telling you these guys are doing just as Trump wants them to do.....I'll can just smell it. He started this whole thing for the purpose of
whipping them up into an impeachment showdown.

Exactly.

Trump plays the media like a stradivarius. He knows how to manipulate their hate.

The so-called "whistleblower" is actually a Trump plant.

Our President's goals here are twofold. One, to ensure the D's nominate Pocahontas next year, he decided he'd rather face her than Sleepy Joe. This story puts the light back on Bite Me , his dopehead son, and Ukraine.

Two, this story sucks all the oxygen out of the room as the D's try to get interest in their Presidential nomination process. It keep Donald J Trump in the headlines.
Pocahontas? Using a native Americans folk hero as a slur? Only racist fucks do that.

Trump Ukraine call transcript released — live updates

The link to the full transcript. Also, they reported that the White House has decided they won’t let the whistleblower talk to Congress. I’m still waiting for an update on that.

Well Tiffany need to find out if Daddy will take a picture with her without the press claiming Donnie boi is disgusted by her...

My point?

Who is the Whistleblower and you better pray to any diety you want that it is not Donald pranking you!

I'm telling you these guys are doing just as Trump wants them to do.....I'll can just smell it. He started this whole thing for the purpose of
whipping them up into an impeachment showdown.

Exactly.

Trump plays the media like a stradivarius. He knows how to manipulate their hate.

The so-called "whistleblower" is actually a Trump plant.

Our President's goals here are twofold. One, to ensure the D's nominate Pocahontas next year, he decided he'd rather face her than Sleepy Joe. This story puts the light back on Bite Me , his dopehead son, and Ukraine.

Two, this story sucks all the oxygen out of the room as the D's try to get interest in their Presidential nomination process. It keep Donald J Trump in the headlines.
Pocahontas? Using a native Americans folk hero as a slur? Only racist fucks do that.

No, just poking fun at the phony Squaw.

Trump’s administration will reportedly release the whistleblower complaint within the week. GUILTY

Hard to tell who is dumber, deantard or you. Try not to soil your diaper when nothing happens to Trump except re-election.

Lol...

Loser.

Forum List

Back