Breaking: NJ Judge Admits He Never Read Briefs That Ted Cruz Was Not A Natural Born Citizen

Bellei was a U.S. citizen until he failed to secure his citizenship.

Roger v. Bellei notes numerous times that Bellei was born a U.S. citizen- but not according to the 14th Amendment.

Section 301(b), however, provides that one who is a citizen at birth under § 301(a)(7) shall lose his citizenship unless, after age 14 and before age 28, he shall come to the United States and be physically present here continuously for at least five years. We quote the statute in the margin.

It is this deprival of citizenship, once bestowed, that is under attack here.

On the first two occasions, when the plaintiff was a boy of eight and 11, he entered the country with his mother on her United States passport. On the next two occasions, when he was 15 and just under 23, he entered on his own United States passport, and was admitted as a citizen of this country

Our National Legislature indulged the foreign-born child with presumptive citizenship, subject to subsequent satisfaction of a reasonable residence requirement,

Born a citizen- even had a legitimate U.S. passport- until he failed to meet the requirements to keep his citizenship.
Everything you just posted agrees with everything I have stated. 1952 INA Section 301(a)(7)(b) and 8usc1431.

Bellei was a "conditional citizen", meaning his citizenship relied on the fact that he meet certain requirements in order to retain it. Cruz was born of the same situation, the only difference was that Cruz entered the US at age 4 and by age 9 his citizenship became retained (he met his residence requirements), which is also why he was issued a US Passport when he was 16 for a trip outside the US.

No "natural-born citizen" can ever have their citizenship revoked for failing to meet certain requirements. Cruz is not and never has been a "natural-born citizen", thus he is ineligible to hold the Office of the President.

As I said- Cruz was born a citizen.

He was never naturalized.

Which is why the judges who have reviewed the case have ruled him eligible.
Being born a presumptive citizen t.

He was born a citizen. He was presumed a citizen at birth.

He is a natural born citizen.
He may acquire citizenship provided: his mother met her requirements, and then provided he met his requirements. His citizenship was presumptive until those requirements were met. His citizenship was only substantiated when he was 9 y.o.. He was naturalized via statute, the 1952 INA after meeting the requirements of section 301(a)(7)(b).

why is Ted not suing then? ;)

Come on, Liquid, answere the question.
Who is Ted going to sue? The only way he would be able to sue is if Congress was to deny him the office if he were to become the President elect. This is basic civics stuff. SMFH Since "Ted" isn't going to become the presumptive nominee nor the President elect, it will not be settled.
IOW, you have no idea about what you are talking. You prove birferism is a mental disease. You birthers are on the level of an Orly Taitz. You have no case, no legal brief that any judge or Congress would consider.
So you have no clue as to who Cruz would sue? You haven't shown I have no idea what I am talking about, hell you can't even answer your own question. watafuknmoron
Says moronic man who delivers softblls that his opponents hit over the wall every.single.time. You have no case. No matter how many times you say you do does not change that you don't.
If I placed you in a wet paper bag, do you think you could figure out how to get out of it? watafuknidiot

Bellei was a U.S. citizen until he failed to secure his citizenship.

Roger v. Bellei notes numerous times that Bellei was born a U.S. citizen- but not according to the 14th Amendment.

Section 301(b), however, provides that one who is a citizen at birth under § 301(a)(7) shall lose his citizenship unless, after age 14 and before age 28, he shall come to the United States and be physically present here continuously for at least five years. We quote the statute in the margin.

It is this deprival of citizenship, once bestowed, that is under attack here.

On the first two occasions, when the plaintiff was a boy of eight and 11, he entered the country with his mother on her United States passport. On the next two occasions, when he was 15 and just under 23, he entered on his own United States passport, and was admitted as a citizen of this country

Our National Legislature indulged the foreign-born child with presumptive citizenship, subject to subsequent satisfaction of a reasonable residence requirement,

Born a citizen- even had a legitimate U.S. passport- until he failed to meet the requirements to keep his citizenship.
Everything you just posted agrees with everything I have stated. 1952 INA Section 301(a)(7)(b) and 8usc1431.

Bellei was a "conditional citizen", meaning his citizenship relied on the fact that he meet certain requirements in order to retain it. Cruz was born of the same situation, the only difference was that Cruz entered the US at age 4 and by age 9 his citizenship became retained (he met his residence requirements), which is also why he was issued a US Passport when he was 16 for a trip outside the US.

No "natural-born citizen" can ever have their citizenship revoked for failing to meet certain requirements. Cruz is not and never has been a "natural-born citizen", thus he is ineligible to hold the Office of the President.

He may acquire citizenship provided: his mother met her requirements, and then provided he met his requirements. His citizenship was presumptive until those requirements were met. His citizenship was only substantiated when he was 9 y.o.. He was naturalized via statute, the 1952 INA after meeting the requirements of section 301(a)(7)(b).

No- he had U.S. citizenship- the ruling mentions it multiple times.

He lost his U.S. citizenship by failing to fulfill his statutory requirements- but he was a full citizen from birth- until he lost his citizenship.

Yes, he is a natural-born citizen. Syrusly has cleaned your clock on this subject and has made McGarrett look simply goofy. Your post immediately above is a good demonstration of your goofiness.
LMFAO Syrusly just admitted via Rogers v Bellei that Cruz is not a "natural-born citizen", that his citizenship relied on him meeting certain requirements.

Breaking: NJ Judge Admits He Never Read Briefs That Ted Cruz Was Not A Natural Born Citizen

LMFAO
You might try actually reading along verse exclaiming stupidity. :lame2:

Where did I say any such thing?

I know you don't mind twisting the truth- but show me my quote where "I admit Cruz is not a 'natural born citizen'.
Are you going to deny your very quote of Bellei? Do you not comprehend the phrase "presumptive citizenship"?
SMFH LMFAO

Either you can provide the quote of me saying what you claimed I said- or you were lying.

Which is it?
Are you really this insecure to act like a petulant child. Do you really not understand the phrase you quoted from Bellei? Do you not understand the phrase "presumptive citizenship"?

Still waiting for that quote of what you claimed I 'admitted'.

Apparently you can't back that up.

No shock there.

No- he had U.S. citizenship- the ruling mentions it multiple times.

He lost his U.S. citizenship by failing to fulfill his statutory requirements- but he was a full citizen from birth- until he lost his citizenship.
He had "presumptive citizenship" as your own quoting of Bellei states. You can't be a "full citizen" and then lose your citizenship. SMFH Please learn what the word "presumptive" means.

LMFAO Syrusly just admitted via Rogers v Bellei that Cruz is not a "natural-born citizen", that his citizenship relied on him meeting certain requirements.

LMFAO
You might try actually reading along verse exclaiming stupidity. :lame2:

Where did I say any such thing?

I know you don't mind twisting the truth- but show me my quote where "I admit Cruz is not a 'natural born citizen'.
Are you going to deny your very quote of Bellei? Do you not comprehend the phrase "presumptive citizenship"?
SMFH LMFAO

Either you can provide the quote of me saying what you claimed I said- or you were lying.

Which is it?
Are you really this insecure to act like a petulant child. Do you really not understand the phrase you quoted from Bellei? Do you not understand the phrase "presumptive citizenship"?

Still waiting for that quote of what you claimed I 'admitted'.

Apparently you can't back that up.

No shock there.
:yawn:
Are you then exclaiming you don't comprehend your own quotes of Rogers v Bellei?

He is a citizen eligible to run, Liquid, and nothing you say changes that fact.
Look at you trying to play word games now. watafuknmoron

Nobody has denied he is eligible to run, he is simply ineligible to hold the Office of the Presidency. :ack-1:
Your opinion is only that and has been shown over and over to be wrong.
Really? I suggest you take a remedial English Comprehension course, and then try again. :itsok:

Forum List

Back