Breaking: NJ Judge Admits He Never Read Briefs That Ted Cruz Was Not A Natural Born Citizen

Meanwhile- Cruz was born a U.S. Citizen- despite your numerous claims to the contrary- and remains a U.S. citizen and is considered to be a natural born citizen by the only authorities who have reviewed the issue.

Let me know when any authority agrees with you.
Well there you go. Expert internet troll from the far left (here curiously pitching hard for Cruz) named "Syriusly" has spoken. The laws will have to be changed to reflect her reality. You know how the LGBT works. If reality doesn't fit the Agenda, reality has to change and not the other way around..

Meanwhile- Cruz was born a U.S. Citizen- despite your numerous claims to the contrary- and remains a U.S. citizen and is considered to be a natural born citizen by the only authorities who have reviewed the issue.

No authorities have reviewed it, the 2 cases you are referring to, Penn and NJ don't hold any legal weight, are not binding, are not precedent, and are not holding.

Rogers v Bellei is the precedent and infers Cruz is nothing more than a "conditional citizen" who met the requirements of the 1952 INA, he is not a "natural-born citizen".

Bottom line is simple-----------> he is eligible, period. If he wasn't, Trump would be suing, lol. Trump and his surrogates can't pull this off, just like all the Cruz affairs that went up in smoke.

This whole thread is a non-issue, and a waste of time by Trump supporters trying to muddy the waters.

The only thing Trumpsters need know is this-------------> you either get 1237, or you aren't winning anything. Cruz won't get it either more than likely, but if Trump only gets 1236, pack your bags and go home. All your whining and crying like a lefty, isn't going to work, and neither is trying to convince people that Cruz or Kasich can't be elected, lol.

Bellei was a U.S. citizen until he failed to secure his citizenship.

Roger v. Bellei notes numerous times that Bellei was born a U.S. citizen- but not according to the 14th Amendment.

Section 301(b), however, provides that one who is a citizen at birth under § 301(a)(7) shall lose his citizenship unless, after age 14 and before age 28, he shall come to the United States and be physically present here continuously for at least five years. We quote the statute in the margin.

It is this deprival of citizenship, once bestowed, that is under attack here.

On the first two occasions, when the plaintiff was a boy of eight and 11, he entered the country with his mother on her United States passport. On the next two occasions, when he was 15 and just under 23, he entered on his own United States passport, and was admitted as a citizen of this country

Our National Legislature indulged the foreign-born child with presumptive citizenship, subject to subsequent satisfaction of a reasonable residence requirement,

Born a citizen- even had a legitimate U.S. passport- until he failed to meet the requirements to keep his citizenship.
Everything you just posted agrees with everything I have stated. 1952 INA Section 301(a)(7)(b) and 8usc1431.

Bellei was a "conditional citizen", meaning his citizenship relied on the fact that he meet certain requirements in order to retain it. Cruz was born of the same situation, the only difference was that Cruz entered the US at age 4 and by age 9 his citizenship became retained (he met his residence requirements), which is also why he was issued a US Passport when he was 16 for a trip outside the US.

No "natural-born citizen" can ever have their citizenship revoked for failing to meet certain requirements. Cruz is not and never has been a "natural-born citizen", thus he is ineligible to hold the Office of the President.

Well there you go. Expert internet troll from the far left (here curiously pitching hard for Cruz) named "Syriusly" has spoken. The laws will have to be changed to reflect her reality. You know how the LGBT works. If reality doesn't fit the Agenda, reality has to change and not the other way around..

No authorities have reviewed it, the 2 cases you are referring to, Penn and NJ don't hold any legal weight, are not binding, are not precedent, and are not holding.

Rogers v Bellei is the precedent and infers Cruz is nothing more than a "conditional citizen" who met the requirements of the 1952 INA, he is not a "natural-born citizen".

Bottom line is simple-----------> he is eligible, period. If he wasn't, Trump would be suing, lol. Trump and his surrogates can't pull this off, just like all the Cruz affairs that went up in smoke.

This whole thread is a non-issue, and a waste of time by Trump supporters trying to muddy the waters.

The only thing Trumpsters need know is this-------------> you either get 1237, or you aren't winning anything. Cruz won't get it either more than likely, but if Trump only gets 1236, pack your bags and go home. All your whining and crying like a lefty, isn't going to work, and neither is trying to convince people that Cruz or Kasich can't be elected, lol.
There is no need for Trump to sue, Cruz won't win the nomination. Bottom line is Rogers v Bellei states Cruz is not eligible.

LOL....

meanwhile in reality, Cruz is still on the ballot, still unlikely to be the nominee.

And Silhouette is still on her hateful anti-gay war path.
There is no law stating Cruz can't be on the ballot. Only the requirement of being a "natural-born citizen" is keeping him from being eligible to hold office.

Liquid, you can keep repeating mateerial that has not been accepted by SCOTUS to post-14th Amendment births in America.

If you are born of an American parent, you are a citizen eligible to run for president.
Nope
Yep. Show me where with a full cite in the law that is not so.
go back and read the comments. More than I have stated Cruz is not a citizen eligible to run, he is not a "natural-born citizen", he is a "naturalized citizen".
Yes, he is a natural-born citizen. Syrusly has cleaned your clock on this subject and has made McGarrett look simply goofy. Your post immediately above is a good demonstration of your goofiness.

Bottom line, a statutory Citizen is not a natural born Citizen.

naturalbornchart07292009.jpg.cf.jpg
^^^^ Silliest post of the week so far. The OP has nothing to do with Cruz's undoubted eligibility, and the birfers are failing to derail the thread.

Yes, he is a natural-born citizen. Syrusly has cleaned your clock on this subject and has made McGarrett look simply goofy. Your post immediately above is a good demonstration of your goofiness.
LMFAO Syrusly just admitted via Rogers v Bellei that Cruz is not a "natural-born citizen", that his citizenship relied on him meeting certain requirements.

Breaking: NJ Judge Admits He Never Read Briefs That Ted Cruz Was Not A Natural Born Citizen

Our National Legislature indulged the foreign-born child with presumptive citizenship, subject to subsequent satisfaction of a reasonable residence requirement,

Born a citizen- even had a legitimate U.S. passport- until he failed to meet the requirements to keep his citizenship.

LMFAO
You might try actually reading along verse exclaiming stupidity. :lame2:

Roger v. Bellei notes numerous times that Bellei was born a U.S. citizen- but not according to the 14th Amendment.

Section 301(b), however, provides that one who is a citizen at birth under § 301(a)(7) shall lose his citizenship unless, after age 14 and before age 28, he shall come to the United States and be physically present here continuously for at least five years. We quote the statute in the margin.

On the first two occasions, when the plaintiff was a boy of eight and 11, he entered the country with his mother on her United States passport. On the next two occasions, when he was 15 and just under 23, he entered on his own United States passport, and was admitted as a citizen of this country

Everything you just posted agrees with everything I have stated. 1952 INA Section 301(a)(7)(b) and 8usc1431.

Bellei was a "conditional citizen", meaning his citizenship relied on the fact that he meet certain requirements in order to retain it. Cruz was born of the same situation, the only difference was that Cruz entered the US at age 4 and by age 9 his citizenship became retained (he met his residence requirements), which is also why he was issued a US Passport when he was 16 for a trip outside the US.

No "natural-born citizen" can ever have their citizenship revoked for failing to meet certain requirements. Cruz is not and never has been a "natural-born citizen", thus he is ineligible to hold the Office of the President.

As I said- Cruz was born a citizen.

He was never naturalized.

Which is why the judges who have reviewed the case have ruled him eligible.

LMFAO Syrusly just admitted via Rogers v Bellei that Cruz is not a "natural-born citizen", that his citizenship relied on him meeting certain requirements.

LMFAO

Where did I say any such thing?

I know you don't mind twisting the truth- but show me my quote where "I admit Cruz is not a 'natural born citizen'.

Being born a presumptive citizen (Rogers v Bellei that you quoted) doesn't project "natural-born citizenship" on to him, do you comprehend the word "presumptive"? Cruz is and was a "conditional citizen" who could have lost his status had he failed to have met the residence requirements. No "natural-born citizen" can ever have their citizenship taken or denied. He was naturalized via statute, the 1952 INA. The 2 "judges" did nothing more than conclude him eligible to be on the state ballot of that state. Their conclusions hold no legal weight.

Last edited:
why is Ted not suing then? ;)

Come on, Liquid, answere the question.
Who is Ted going to sue? The only way he would be able to sue is if Congress was to deny him the office if he were to become the President elect. This is basic civics stuff. SMFH Since "Ted" isn't going to become the presumptive nominee nor the President elect, it will not be settled.

Who is Ted going to sue? The only way he would be able to sue is if Congress was to deny him the office if he were to become the President elect. This is basic civics stuff. SMFH Since "Ted" isn't going to become the presumptive nominee nor the President elect, it will not be settled.
IOW, you have no idea about what you are talking. You prove birferism is a mental disease. You birthers are on the level of an Orly Taitz. You have no case, no legal brief that any judge or Congress would consider.

LMFAO

I know you don't mind twisting the truth- but show me my quote where "I admit Cruz is not a 'natural born citizen'.
Are you going to deny your very quote of Bellei? Do you not comprehend the phrase "presumptive citizenship"?
SMFH LMFAO

LMFAO

Are you going to deny your very quote of Bellei? Do you not comprehend the phrase "presumptive citizenship"?
SMFH LMFAO

Either you can provide the quote of me saying what you claimed I said- or you were lying.

Which is it?

IOW, you have no idea about what you are talking. You prove birferism is a mental disease. You birthers are on the level of an Orly Taitz. You have no case, no legal brief that any judge or Congress would consider.
So you have no clue as to who Cruz would sue? You haven't shown I have no idea what I am talking about, hell you can't even answer your own question. watafuknmoron

Being born a presumptive citizen t.

He was born a citizen. He was presumed a citizen at birth.

He is a natural born citizen.

So you have no clue as to who Cruz would sue? You haven't shown I have no idea what I am talking about, hell you can't even answer your own question. watafuknmoron
Says moronic man who delivers softblls that his opponents hit over the wall every.single.time. You have no case. No matter how many times you say you do does not change that you don't.

LMFAO

SMFH LMFAO

Either you can provide the quote of me saying what you claimed I said- or you were lying.

Which is it?
Are you really this insecure to act like a petulant child. Do you really not understand the phrase you quoted from Bellei? Do you not understand the phrase "presumptive citizenship"?

Forum List

Back