🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

BREAKING NOW: The FBI is Currently Searching President Biden’s Rehoboth Beach Home

So Garland gives Traitor Joe a heads up that he needs to spend a weekend at the beach house to clean it up…….then let him know when everything is OK for them to do a coordinated walk thru with his attorneys.

Sounds legit.

It's the very definition of a banana republic. "Law enforcement" soft-pedals everything for the current regime, while they aggressively persecute the previous leader.

In news sure to cause Red, White and Blue Shit Fits amongst the resident MAGA MAGGOTS, no classified documents found at President Biden's Beach House.

Politico Confirms The Story.

Which is something the Orange Shit Face Gibbon cannot say, Shit-A-Lago, there loads of classified documents there.
So what, it was a planned inspection of course they found nothing!

Hahahahahahahahahaha

Tell Hunter to hide the hookers and crack the FBI coming for that ass! Is this finally the end of the Biden crime family or will they weasel out again? Will Biden be 25th'd and we get stuck with Kamala? God help us

"In a statement, Mr Biden's attorney said Wednesday's search was "planned" with the president's "full support"."

That's not a raid

What "apearance of corruption" are you talking about here?
Getting rich by serving the people of course, it was right there in my post, plain as day. it is interesting to note however that after telling you to "just ask any honest person" you asked me.
What did Biden have to do with signing of contracts with wholesale food vendors in Ukraine?
no clue, until now I knew nothing about this....Biden is poor bro, he wouldn't be if there was any truth to the implications in that question.

Last edited:
Because that's the way they dressed when raiding Trump's home.... in full combat gear.... you know for the news cameras the FBI invited to be there with them... no cameras At Joes???
Why?....
You do know tRump was given over a year and a half to give those documents up and he refused to give them back. Therefore the raid. ByeDon self reported and has cooperated as has Pence. Strange how that works.

You do know tRump was given over a year and a half to give those documents up and he refused to give them back. Therefore the raid. ByeDon self reported and has cooperated as has Pence. Strange how that works.

You do know the FBI had already been at Mar a Lago and didn't ask for the documents, only asked for a padlock to be put on the door.

Trump also had a right to the documents, Biden didn't.

Last edited:

You do know the FBI had already been at Mar a Lago and didn't ask for the documents, only asked for a padlock to be put on the door.

Trump also had a right to the documents, Biden didn't.

Because tRump had his attorneys sign a document saying all of the classified and other documents that belonged to NARA had been returned. They had not. They also asked for all video recordings of those areas at MAGA-LARDO that showed he was moving said documents so they raided. You do know that correct? Of course you do but ignore.

“Today, with the President’s full support and cooperation, the DOJ is conducting a planned search of his home in Rehoboth, Delaware,” Biden’s personal attorney Bob Bauer wrote in a statement.
haha his personal attorney! haha

Garland protected him as much as he could but classified docs keep appearing over and over and he was forced to appointed a special counsel…now the raid…wow how embarrassing…the first raid of a sitting president’s house

had he been cooperating we wouldn’t be here

Because tRump had his attorneys sign a document saying all of the classified and other documents that belonged to NARA had been returned. They had not. They also asked for all video recordings of those areas at MAGA-LARDO that showed he was moving said documents so they raided. You do know that correct? Of course you do but ignore.
I think poor old Joe was trying to save the nation money by using those documents to wipe his rear end instead of buying truckloads of toilet tissue and its not his fault he is full of crap

produce the document of trump signing that.

meanwhile xiden repeatedly stated he had none…and they keep popping up…all over the place…hence the raid by rhe special counsel

Getting rich by serving the people of course, it was right there in my post, plain as day. it is interesting to note however that after telling you to "just ask any honest person" you asked me.

no clue, until now I knew nothing about this....Biden is poor bro, he wouldn't be if there was any truth to the implications in that question.
$13 million that we know about.

You should be so poor.

Forum List

Back