BREAKING: Obama's NSA Advisor Susan Rice Requested The Unmaskings Of Incoming Trump Officials

Not surprised in the least
I've figured all along obama was spying on Trump
All russia gate is going to prove is the extent the dems were spying on Trump.
And felt they would never get caught cause they thought they had the election in the bag.

There is no way that obama didn't know about this.....they were not acting on their own....

Spying on the opposition party using National Security assets.......Watergate was kindergarden compared to this...and it is just starting....

Will Rice fall on her sword....considering she has no protection.....considering that a Republican that the democrats insulted over and over again is now the Attorney General...and considering that hilary cannot pardon her.....

Lawyer...or sword......?

UNMASKED: Susan Rice Requested Intelligence On Trump Associates

Susan Rice, the national security advisor for President Obama, made dozens of requests seeking to unmask the identities of Donald Trump associates identified in raw intelligence reports.

Rice’s involvement in the request to unmask the Trump officials was discovered by White House lawyers last month, Bloomberg View’s Eli Lake reported on Monday.

Michael Cernovich, the pro-Trump publisher of Cernovich Media, first identified Rice in a report on Sunday night.

According to Lake’s sources, Rice’s requests to unmask Trump advisers was discovered by Ezra Cohen-Watnick, the National Security Council’s senior director for intelligence.

Read more: UNMASKED: Susan Rice Requested Intelligence On Trump Associates

and from my DailyCaller link...

The question that now needs to be answered about Rice’s requests is whether she unmasked the Trump advisers out of legitimate national security concerns or for political reasons.

Joseph diGenova, a former U.S. attorney, believes it is the latter.

“This is now at a point where Ms. Rice and three other people are going to need lawyers. This is going to make the General Flynn look like a picnic. These folks are in very, very serious trouble,” diGenova said during an interview with WMAL radio station.

The retired prosecutor claimed to have information about Rice’s involvement and that of three other Obama White House officials.

And felt they would never get caught cause they thought they had the election in the bag.
Obama didn't spy on Trump. Don't make things up.

Obama didn't spy on Trump. Don't make things up.

Yeah....keep telling yourself that.......now that the names are coming out...this shouldn't take too long...

Susan Rice...who else?

The question that now needs to be answered about Rice’s requests is whether she unmasked the Trump advisers out of legitimate national security concerns or for political reasons.

“This is now at a point where Ms. Rice and three other people are going to need lawyers. This is going to make the General Flynn look like a picnic. These folks are in very, very serious trouble,” diGenova said during an interview with WMAL radio station.

The retired prosecutor claimed to have information about Rice’s involvement and that of three other Obama White House officials.

The Daily Caller? Hahaha

One, it is not a felony for her to do that.

Two, if Obama gave her the authority, then it was legal if the information was gathered legally.

Three, the OP deflections are not going to prevent those Trumpers who colluded illegally with the Russians to interfere with the electoral process from being publicly identified, charged, tried, and punished.

The Daily Caller? Hahaha

Twit.....they are simply reporting on the Bloomberg story......keep laughing....her trial should be pretty funny....

There is no way that obama didn't know about this.....they were not acting on their own....

Spying on the opposition party using National Security assets.......Watergate was kindergarden compared to this...and it is just starting....
You mean you think Obama knew about something that is lawful according to Eli Lake?

And Eli Lake, from Bloomberg, reporting on it?
Man this Mike Cernovich guy is really trying hard to take over the fake news mantle and run with it
Eli Lake reported that what Susan Rice this was legal. That is why this thread links to the Gateway Pundit instead of Eli Lake.

And he is just as wrong as are you. Color me unsurprized that a biased person is going to try and spin it in favor of his masters.

As a God fearing man, I try to keep my cool and only shake my head at the hypocrisy on CNN. The panel is discussing Healthcare and Russia, and then at the very end of the show they somewhat bravely post Trumps tweet in which he calls out the unmasking of Rice and how it is only being covered on Fox and not other networks.

Miraculously, that is followed by the CNN reporter asking "with healthcare, Gorsuch nomination and all of these things going on for Trump this week, is this a good use of his time?". HUH! Yes, all that is going on in America with debt, jobs, NAFTA abuses, tax reform, immigration reform, and every network is covering this so-called, perpetually active investigation into Russian links, LOL. Do they not watch their own shows or have editors who come out and say "hey, we have been running negative "news" (really anti-Trump ads) for 22 of the last 24 hours, we might need some diversity in our "reporting"?

No wonder Fox is so much more popular than every other network.

Forum List

Back