BREAKING: Obama's NSA Advisor Susan Rice Requested The Unmaskings Of Incoming Trump Officials

C8fv5dmVYAAx9Df.jpg

your tax dollars "at work"...

Susan Rice's most recent Google search:

"countries without US extradition treaties"

The United States maintains diplomatic relations but, according to the above-mentioned list, does not have extradition treaties with the following countries:

Let's compare with the 7 countries on the temporary travel ban some Leftist Obama Cock Sucking Liberal is trying to hold up with the list of Nations we have No Extradition Treaties With!

• Iran (added in 1984), Sudan (1993) and Syria (1979) are the only countries on the U.S. State Department’s list of "state sponsors of terrorism." They were determined by the secretary of state to have "repeatedly provided support for acts of international terrorism."
  • Iraq, Libya, Somalia and Yemen are on the State Department’s list of "terrorist safe havens" -- where terrorists operate "in relative security." But nine other countries or regions are on the safe havens list, too.
6 of the 7 Nations on THE ORIGINAL LIST of Nations we do not have Extradition Treaties With and are on the list of Nations we wanted a Temporary Travel Ban on. Your list omitted Iran.

We have NO EXTRADITION TREATY WITH IRAN.

Iraq was removed from the list and we have a Treaty with them.

Here is a better list.

The Best Countries for Your Escape Plan

So the list stands at 6 of 6 nations on The Travel Ban we do not have Extradition Treaties with, and all of them are classified as State Sponsors of Terrorism or Safe Havens for Terrorists, or States which allow terrorist training.

And every single one of them do not have a Verifiable Systems of Identifying Individuals.

Report: 72 convicted of terrorism from 'Trump 7' mostly Muslim countries

IF WE CANNOT BAN IMMIGRATION OR TRAVEL FROM TERRORIST NATIONS LIKE THIS, WE ARE DONE AS A NATION!

Last edited:
So the unmasking wasn't illegal then?

It matters not if it was illegal or legal. Your whole party has been caught in lie, after lie after lie.
You can debate that all you want. The fact is, Obama was conducting Surveillance on Donald Trump, and probably other GOP Candidates. I would lay a bet on ALL OF THEM, and was passing the information along to Hillary Clinton.

And that most DEFINATELY IS ILLEGAL, and a Felony, and is Considered Felony Espionage.
You can make a case for Treason and Sedition as well.

I told all of you Leftists, that you were overplaying you hand, and that your Russian Narrative was too outlandish and sensationalist to be true, and that is was nothing but a crafted lie to distract from the corruption of the DNC and served as deflection for a stinging loss.

Now those lies are going to sink you.

Welcome to 2018, where people will not forget all the bullshit you put everyone through the moment you tapped a Criminal Clinton to be your Queen of The Damned.

At first I wasn't sure when you stated that the left was overplaying their hand, now I tend to agree. They milked this cow and beat this horse dead and all it did was allow this other surveillance activity abuses to linger and rise to the surface.

Fox: This unmasking was done for political purposes, not National Security. Investigated for a year, had nothing to do with Russia. Powerful 6 min clip:

Sources: Trump, associates surveilled for up to year
Sources: Trump, associates surveilled for up to year

Now NY Post getting into it with their head story:
Susan Rice tried to ‘unmask’ Trump associates in intelligence reports
http://nypost.com/2017/04/03/susan-rice-tried-to-unmask-trump-associates-in-intelligence-reports/

I have to state as an edit, that I have read MANY books on the NSA, CIA and FBI. Including some books on Canadian intelligence. I have the utmost respect for those agencies and agents who do vital work, some who risk their lives (others who have lost their lives) for liberty and American security. I could share some absolutely amazing stories I have read about the NSA capabilities in particular that go back many decades. None other than a former Stasi member who emigrated to America after the wall fell expressed just how far ahead of the rest of the world the NSA was in the 1970's and 80's. That's saying a great deal coming from someone like him.

Anything done for political purposes does not fall under the heading of admiration for me. In fact, it runs contrary to American interests and what they have always stood for. If ordered to engage in political surveillance and abuse, it has to be reported and there must be consequences for anyone in a position of authority who abused their powers.

Last edited:
Imagine the outrage by the DNC media and Dems, if Bush did this to Obama. One would think all Americans would see the purposeful distortion.

Imagine the outrage by the DNC media and Dems, if Bush did this to Obama. One would think all Americans would see the purposeful distortion.

They're be blood in the streets. Soros would have his mindless minions in a frenzy

Great , now we will see a million threads on this...

Rice was the national security advisor....BFD it was in her scope of practice..

It doesn't matter how it all is coming out.....

So the unmasking wasn't illegal then?

It matters not if it was illegal or legal. Your whole party has been caught in lie, after lie after lie.
You can debate that all you want. The fact is, Obama was conducting Surveillance on Donald Trump, and probably other GOP Candidates. I would lay a bet on ALL OF THEM, and was passing the information along to Hillary Clinton.

And that most DEFINATELY IS ILLEGAL, and a Felony, and is Considered Felony Espionage.
You can make a case for Treason and Sedition as well.

I told all of you Leftists, that you were overplaying you hand, and that your Russian Narrative was too outlandish and sensationalist to be true, and that is was nothing but a crafted lie to distract from the corruption of the DNC and served as deflection for a stinging loss.

Now those lies are going to sink you.

Welcome to 2018, where people will not forget all the bullshit you put everyone through the moment you tapped a Criminal Clinton to be your Queen of The Damned.
there was no lie, they were unmasked LEGALLY,

BECAUSE they were involved with the foreigners being watched and the unmasking was pertinent to understanding the intelligence of the conversations being made by the foreigners....

THAT MEANS, Trump's boys, could be in TROUBLE or in the least, much more involved with the Foreign agent operatives being surveillanced than simply saying hi.

So Nunes ran to Trump with this information ..lol

There was reason to believe that the Trump campaign had connections...

If she were the the house dishwasher then you have a story...lol..

It was totally illegal. And now we have a direct line to your hero, obummer.

Susan Rice, if you'll recall, was the National Security Advisor at the time, and in that role would've requested unmasking of names from intelligence reports all the time.

This is just another ...

captur21.jpg

If nothing else, I guess it gave you an excuse to scream, "BENGHAZI!!!1!11!1", one more time.

I don't understand, it just sounds like people doing their job to investigate possible wrong doings. :dunno:

If there is enough stuff going on that you feel you need to investigate, then you investigate. If you find something going down then you do something about it and you call it a day because it was part of your job. If you don't find something, then fine too... but people shouldn't complain about it because guess what? You were just doing your job.

I take it a lot of the people that are all up in arms about this stuff has never done an investigation in their life.

Great , now we will see a million threads on this...

Rice was the national security advisor....BFD it was in her scope of practice..

It doesn't matter how it all is coming out.....

Her job as National Security Adviser was to spy on Trump?

Really?

Susan Rice's qualifications to be NSA = ZERO

Susan Rice's qualifications to subvert the law and use US intelligence assets for partisan politics = absolute = why O liked her

The irony is that any similar investigation at all into Obama in 07/08 would have revealed that he was born in Kenya and therefore ineligible to be POTUS

Susan Rice, if you'll recall, was the National Security Advisor at the time, and in that role would've requested unmasking of names from intelligence reports all the time.

This is just another ...

captur21.jpg

If nothing else, I guess it gave you an excuse to scream, "BENGHAZI!!!1!11!1", one more time.

Really? Why unmask everyone on Trumps team? That's confirmation that Obama bin Spying

This is just another ...

captur21.jpg

Really? Why unmask everyone on Trumps team? That's confirmation that Obama bin Spying

No, ...

... it's really not.

If you don't want to get entangled in investigations of corrupt Russian banks, then don't do so much friggin' business with corrupt Russian banks

Spin and lie and whine goes the LEFT now that the TRUTH is out and O did use US intelligence assets to spy on Trump's campaign.

What was the "national security issue?"

A: none

This was 100% about getting Hillary elected.

Spin and lie and whine goes the LEFT now that the TRUTH is out and O did use US intelligence assets to spy on Trump's campaign.

What was the "national security issue?"

A: none

This was 100% about getting Hillary elected.

The National Security Issue is that Progressives are attempting a coup d'etat

Her job as National Security Adviser was to spy on Trump?

Since she had ZERO national security qualifications other than not being white, not having a penis, and never voting against the Dems, what did you expect?

Every top hire by O was unqualified to be anything but a completely kleptocratic bigoted partisan hack.

Forum List

Back