Breaking: Paul Ryan To Reach For Nomination At Contested Convention, Boehner Endorses Him For POTUS

Ryan would be foolish to do so. He is more useful in his current role. Though I suspect he's growing weary of it already. :D

Pure power hunger has taken over the establishment wanting to take drastic measures to keep the status quo in place and the denial of the will of the people.

Boehner backs Paul Ryan for president

Speaker Paul Ryan Suggests He May Reach for the Nomination in a Contested Convention - Breitbart
If Ryan or anybody other than Trump or Cruz ends up being the candidate I will not vote for the republican candidate. Depending on how pissed off I get at the f'ing republican leadership I might vote for the GD democrat Ahole just to show the repub retards how pissed off I am. Note to the Republican Party, Be careful in what you do. Us long time Republican voters are willing to send you a very clear message if you cross us.

If Ryan or anybody other than Trump or Cruz ends up being the candidate I will not vote for the republican candidate. Depending on how pissed off I get at the f'ing republican leadership I might vote for the GD democrat Ahole just to show the repub retards how pissed off I am. Note to the Republican Party, Be careful in what you do. Us long time Republican voters are willing to send you a very clear message if you cross us.

trump is threatening err warning there will be riots if they have a brokered convention.

will you join the rioters?

trump is threatening err warning there will be riots if they have a brokered convention.

We don't need to riot, we just quit the party. This may be the end of the GOP but in it's place something will take it's place. Maybe the TeaParty, Libertarian or a new party that will follow the wishes of it's members. We are tired of being lied to by a political class that wants to dictate who we are allowed to vote for. We are giving the Republican Party a chance to listen to us, Trump or Cruz, anyone else and they lose.

Think about it folks. They would rather SPLIT the vote and let Hillary win who is just another good ole political hack in the system than let a complete outsider beholden to NO ONE take power and truly change things....they KNOW doing this will force Trump to run as an independent or them to run 3rd party and they KNOW it will essentially give the WH to Hillary for at least 4 years. Playing with fire is what they are doing.

We don't need to riot, we just quit the party. This may be the end of the GOP but in it's place something will take it's place. Maybe the TeaParty, Libertarian or a new party that will follow the wishes of it's members. We are tired of being lied to by a political class that wants to dictate who we are allowed to vote for. We are giving the Republican Party a chance to listen to us, Trump or Cruz, anyone else and they lose.

so if trump wins the nomination you would support his extreme rhetoric for the sake of your party?

so if trump wins the nomination you would support his extreme rhetoric for the sake of your party?
Trump is saying what most of us think but our current politicians are too afraid to say. We need to control immigration, we need to limit Muslim refugees until we can properly screen them, we need a fair trade policy. If having a President that puts the USA first is extreme the Hell Yes I will support him 100%.

it seems to me GOP leadership wants to nominate a candidate that represents longstanding Republican ideals.

i would actually have more respect for them if they fight however they can to reject his dangerous rhetoric...

maybe the party leadership prefers to purge themselves of voters who don't blink an eye at such red meat rhetoric.

Trump is saying what most of us think .

Now it's become very clear, that these so called 'republicans' are no different from their democrat buddies. All these people, in the end, are the same shills for the Jewish establishment. They only pretend to be different for show. Right now the American have two choices:

1. Vote in Jewish dominated America once again
2. Vote in revolutionary Trump who will free Americans from Jewish strangle.

RW's won't ever get it because they're dumb as frikkin' rocks.

BBBAAAAWWWWAAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Pure power hunger has taken over the establishment wanting to take drastic measures to keep the status quo in place and the denial of the will of the people.

Boehner backs Paul Ryan for president

Speaker Paul Ryan Suggests He May Reach for the Nomination in a Contested Convention - Breitbart

Republicans KNOW that if they throw up another candidate and block the convention they are in effect handing the Presidency over to Hillary Clinton. They're trying to save the Senate and the House and all the down ballot races in this country.

Again, last night we witnessed the anyone but Trump vote. Add those votes together and it beats Trump. These are the voters that are not going to be swayed in any manner to cast a vote for someone that has supported many liberal democrat policies in the past. If they're going to vote for a Democrat they'll vote for Hillary Clinton.

Paul Ryan stated that had Hillary Clinton won in 2008 instead of Obama, they would have fixed this fiscal mess already, so it's no surprise that many are O.K. with her winning the White House, but they do want to retain the Senate and the House.
Hillary's secret weapon? GOP praise

They're just looking for the sacrificial lamb right now.

Forum List

Back