BREAKING: President Biden said the risk of nuclear “Armageddon” is at its highest level since the 1962 Cuban Missile Crisis

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
Biden bears as much responsibility for this situation as anyone.

He's the guy who refused for many months to send lethal aid prior to the war beginning, even in February 2022 holding up that approved aid.

And Joe is the guy who said a little incursion wasn't a big deal.

June 2021:

December 2021:

February 2022:

Last edited:
I'm tired of worrying about it. BRING IT.
I'd really rather avoid the aftermath and downstream consequences of nuclear war. There will be NO winners and a heretofore unknown level of global misery, death, and chaos. I speak as a person of faith who believes our country WILL someday be on the receiving end of such weapons. The truly lucky ones will be those at ground zero.

The rest will slowly succumb to illness, famine, or humans who have reverted to pure savagery. The GOOD NEWS is that despite all the mockery of Christ in our modern world, He WILL return and He WILL rule and reign over this world and dispense true justice but also, true mercy.

I'd really rather avoid the aftermath and downstream consequences of nuclear war. There will be NO winners and a heretofore unknown level of global misery, death, and chaos. I speak as a person of faith who believes our country WILL someday be on the receiving end of such weapons. The truly lucky ones will be those at ground zero.

The rest will slowly succumb to illness, famine, or humans who have reverted to pure savagery. The GOOD NEWS is that despite all the mockery of Christ in our modern world, He WILL return and He WILL rule and reign over this world and dispense true justice but also, true mercy.
I will step outside, crack a beer and give the mushroom cloud the finger.

I will step outside, crack a beer and give the mushroom cloud the finger.

Way to go quietly into the night. Never give up, never surrender. Life as an irradiated mutant won't be so bad. Talk to the cockroaches and all that.

If nuclear war happens . . . I think we'll be looking at a very limited exchange of small yield weapons, most likely in the Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Middle East, places our global overlords don't mind turning into glass sheet parking lots miles wide.

Joseph Biden (God's choice) bears zero responsibility for Putin's illegal war of aggression.

And yes, I realize that Trump Republicans are cowards who are clamoring for appeasement. They would give up Ukraine. And then they would give up Poland, then the rest of Europe. And they would whimper and hide under their beds when Putin takes Alaska.

If nuclear war happens . . . I think we'll be looking at a very limited exchange of small yield weapons, most likely in the Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Middle East, places our global overlords don't mind turning into glass sheet parking lots miles wide.
everyone will want their turn.
adPyKpD_460s.jpg

thanks to azho Joe and the Kenyan Prince.

that'd be quiet a depopulation coup wouldn't it. They THINK that as traitors to this country that the commies will respect them and give them cushy lives and positions. Guess what commies do to the people who betrayed their own countries and helped the commies take over? They line them up against the wall and shoot them first.

He's the guy who refused for many months to send lethal aid prior to the war beginning, even in February 2022 holding up that approved aid.

It's all for show. They've already said there wont be a nuclear exchange. If Russia nukes ukraine NATO and the west wont do anything to retaliate other than maybe officially put troops in Ukraine. Although it's already been shown that spec ops are running missions on the ground.

I don't think we even have to worry about a limited exchange. There is no winner in nuclear war.

We may see a nuclear test or two, maybe even a tact strike in ukraine, beyond that it's all just posturing.

Yep. It's his damn fault. Him and his fucktard Neo-Libs.

We can't afford much more of Joe.

That is some of the stupidest crap to ever come out of his mouth as president. What did he or the country, possibly have to gain, by him saying it, even if He thought it was true?

thanks to azho Joe and the Kenyan Prince.

that'd be quiet a depopulation coup wouldn't it. They THINK that as traitors to this country that the commies will respect them and give them cushy lives and positions. Guess what commies do to the people who betrayed their own countries and helped the commies take over? They line them up against the wall and shoot them first.
well here ya go.

1665118869375.png

Hey where's all the liberals in this thread to defend their Corrupt Basement President now?

On top of shipwrecking the economy, spiking gas prices, opening the border--he's now going to get us into a nuclear war with his stupid, demented mouth.

Happy, folks? Yes?

Forum List

Back