BREAKING: President Trump Announces He’ll Deliver Remarks Tuesday from Mar-a-Lago

President Trump on Tuesday:

"My fellow Americans...as I speak these words, Joe biden. kamala harris, and the entire presidential cabinet are being arrested by US marines. They will be flown to guantonimo bay where they will face a military tribunal for treason and possible execution. Please pray for our country".
Quantanimo Bay??..where is that?..Florida?? :auiqs.jpg:

C'Mon, you shoulda left it that way.

You don't think Trump supporters should be able to protest?
Yes, of course they can protest, but within legal limits this time, and the law is going to be looking to cause trouble in order to defuse anything dangerous being hatched by Trump.

It's feasible that he could be restricted from suggesting a stolen election, now that it's so established by law that there wasn't.

I think the games in the sandbox are over.

It's fun to speculate but I hope I haven't given the impression that I'm not wishing well for Trump.

It's just that I see trouble brewing for Biden's war, and that's sacred ground that Trump must not tread upon for now at least. Government would be granted the right to move to the ultimate solution to stop a revolution dead in its tracks.

If he can move the people to antiwar, it would be clear sailing.

Guarantee you a limp dick judge somewhere will block his address over “jury contamination…..misinformation ….our own well being”

The unfairly persecuted patriotic president will have some interesting things to say. Donate and tune in. He needs our patriotic unwavering support.

Lol, who cares? Listen to a loser talk about what a victim he is? I have better things to do like anything else.

He's be talking thru a shit sandwich if that judge slaps a gag order on gangsster Trump's big mouth. Personally, I hope the judge doesn't so Trump can continue to run his ignorant yap until he gets slapped with another charge for threatening Bragg, the judge & others. That motherfucker's mob tactics won't work with this judge.
Perhaps. However, we certainly will not be together again as a nation. Prog tactics have made sure of that.

The unfairly persecuted patriotic president will have some interesting things to say. Donate and tune in. He needs our patriotic unwavering support.

Dems have put him back in the spotlight as the outsider taking on a system.

The hapless GOP couldn't have set him up better for 2024.

In Manhattan?

That's actually pretty likely.
Well then if that's what Trump is worried about he probably should shut his big mouth instead of acting like a criminal jerkoff even though that's what he is.

But Trump is so goddam dumb he probably left his photo I.D. inside Stormy Daniels' panties.

President Trump on Tuesday:

"My fellow Americans...as I speak these words, Joe biden. kamala harris, and the entire presidential cabinet are being arrested by US marines. They will be flown to guantonimo bay where they will face a military tribunal for treason and possible execution. Please pray for our country".

I find the timing very interesting.

This is Holy Week.

Forum List

Back