BREAKING: President Trump Announces He’ll Deliver Remarks Tuesday from Mar-a-Lago

Well then if that's what Trump is worried about he probably should shut his big mouth instead of acting like a criminal jerkoff even though that's what he is.

But Trump is so goddam dumb he probably left his photo I.D. inside Stormy Daniels' panties.

Crucify him.

The unfairly persecuted patriotic president will have some interesting things to say. Donate and tune in. He needs our patriotic unwavering support.

This sucks...

This judge needs to quit interfering in elections.

I'd like to see Trump give his speech from the steps of the Manhattan Court House, immediately after being arraigned!

He's be talking thru a shit sandwich if that judge slaps a gag order on gangsster Trump's big mouth. Personally, I hope the judge doesn't so Trump can continue to run his ignorant yap until he gets slapped with another charge for threatening Bragg, the judge & others. That motherfucker's mob tactics won't work with this judge.
This democrat clown show is going to be on tv 24/7 and you think a gag order is going to stop anyone? You’re a fucking moron.

The unfairly persecuted patriotic president will have some interesting things to say. Donate and tune in. He needs our patriotic unwavering support.

Let the show begin. This is what democrats wanted, they can have it good and hard.

The effort to stop is underway
Can’t see how a puss ass judge in NYC can remove free speech from someone located in Florida??
Likely cannot but legally impermissible never stops a witch hunt.
That ship done sailed. They’re fucked now. They played right into Trumps hands and he’s going to milk the shit out of it. I would bet the streets around the court house are already packed with TV trucks. Can you fucking imagine Trump getting up there saying how his 1A rights are being taken away. Holy hell.

Well then if that's what Trump is worried about he probably should shut his big mouth instead of acting like a criminal jerkoff even though that's what he is.

Are you going to be on suicide watch when he becomes President again?

Are you going to be on suicide watch when he becomes President again?

No, the suicide threats are as empty as the "I'm leaving the country if he's elected" threats.

Narcissists never commit suicide because they know the world would stop turning if they actually died.

The lying land whales are all still here.

Forum List

Back