BREAKING! President Trump Obliterates Jeff Sessions Humiliating Him In Tweet As Being Disgraceful

Said it before, I will say it again. The future of this republic depends on getting term limits for senators and representatives.

Once a senator or rep has been in office for over 10 years, they are way too corrupted. Blackmail rules washington and that is how the establishment runs.

Sessions was a senator for 20 years. Enough said.
Sessions was onboard with Trump before anyone else. Immigration and rolling back civil rights are his signature issues.

Said it before, I will say it again. The future of this republic depends on getting term limits for senators and representatives.

Once a senator or rep has been in office for over 10 years, they are way too corrupted. Blackmail rules washington and that is how the establishment runs.

Sessions was onboard with Trump before anyone else. Immigration and rolling back civil rights are his signature issues.
Irrelevant when it comes to this situation. Sessions is being a one dimensional Attorney General.

Irrelevant when it comes to this situation. Sessions is being a one dimensional Attorney General.
Oh damn. I thought you were going to clarify the reason for your presence.

Trump needs to rid himself of this Henry Gibson look a like. Sessions has proven he is untrust worthy

The corruption can be controlled, but term limits is too draconian in my opinion. In many jobs, the learning curve requires time and mentors, as well as policies and a code of ethics.

Until money and conflicts of interests can be reduced, human nature suggests corruption will continue unabated, no matter how many changes in personnel occur.

It has been suggested that a member of the H. or Rep. spends half of their time soliciting donations for their next reelection. Dark money impacts our electoral process, and the efforts to suppress the vote, as well as allow unlimited and anonymous money to support or attack a candidate has poisoned our elections.

This is great news.

How is it "great news" that a POTUS is publicly attacking one of his own cabinet members? After all Trump is the dickhead that nominated him, what does it say about Trumps judgment and managerial acumen?

If he wants to get rid of Sessions, just ask for his resignation in private like a professional executive.

He can’t. Sessions is the guy who settled that $270 million Russian money laundering case for three cents on the dollar and no admission of guilt.

I’m sure you’re saying “what’s that got to do with anything”. Well the lawyer for this Russian criminal who got such a sweet deal, is the same Russian lawyer Junior met with at Trump Tower.

Coincidence? I think not.

This is great news. Let's face it, Trump has realized Jeff Sessions is a cuck to the Deep State, namely Rod Rosenstein. Expect Sessions to step down after Trump just humiliated him.

Twitter

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
Why is A.G. Jeff Sessions asking the Inspector General to investigate potentially massive FISA abuse. Will take forever, has no prosecutorial power and already late with reports on Comey etc. Isn’t the I.G. an Obama guy? Why not use Justice Department lawyers? DISGRACEFUL!
8:34 AM · Feb 28, 2018
The only person Trump humiliates with his tweets is himself, if he were that self aware, that is. :laugh2:

I heard Sessions making his statement about sending the question to the IG. He was stammering like a sunofagun. Sessions already knew that was going to piss off the Pres.

This is great news.

How is it "great news" that a POTUS is publicly attacking one of his own cabinet members? After all Trump is the dickhead that nominated him, what does it say about Trumps judgment and managerial acumen?

If he wants to get rid of Sessions, just ask for his resignation in private like a professional executive.

He can’t. Sessions is the guy who settled that $270 million Russian money laundering case for three cents on the dollar and no admission of guilt.

I’m sure you’re saying “what’s that got to do with anything”. Well the lawyer for this Russian criminal who got such a sweet deal, is the same Russian lawyer Junior met with at Trump Tower.

Although it has been a long time since that was a news item, and it never got the press it should, I will predict it is one of the first places Mueller went and we will probably hear about it again, in the end.

OP said "Deep State" That's funny. Dotard probably hasn't heard that the warrants were approved by four different Republican judges.

Poor Donald - where is his Roy Cohn anyway? :D

Trump calls out Sessions over 'disgraceful' handling of FISA probe - CNNPolitics

886.png

Judge Napolitano agrees with Trump's tweet about his friend, Jeffrey Beauregard Sessions.

That’s because Napolitano and most of the FOX commentators, has his head firmly up Trump’s ass, and when the President tweets, they inhale deeply.

Geez Stevie, given Sessions’ overt racism and his work against black voters and civil rights, I’d expect you to be his staunchest defender.

Judge Napolitano agrees with Trump's tweet about his friend, Jeffrey Beauregard Sessions.

That’s because Napolitano and most of the FOX commentators, has his head firmly up Trump’s ass, and when the President tweets, they inhale deeply.

Geez Stevie, given Sessions’ overt racism and his work against black voters and civil rights, I’d expect you to be his staunchest defender.

Stevie hasn't heard that Jiffy is firmly ensconced on his team!

This is great news.

K, thanks :rolleyes:

... and in other news; Scientists have released conclusive evidence that hyper-partisan tin foil hats cause brain damage due to the excessive metal seepage into the cranium.

This is great news.

K, thanks :rolleyes:

... and in other news; Scientists have released conclusive evidence that hyper-partisan tin foil hats cause brain damage due to the excessive metal seepage into the cranium.

Is that what happened to all you Trumpanzees? You poor things!!!

DOJ Settled Massive Russian Fraud Case Involving Lawyer Who Met With Trump Jr.

House Democrats want to know why a major Russian money-laundering case was abruptly settled

Democrats Ask DOJ About Settlement Involving Trump-Linked Lawyer

This is great news. Let's face it, Trump has realized Jeff Sessions is a cuck to the Deep State, namely Rod Rosenstein. Expect Sessions to step down after Trump just humiliated him.

Twitter

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
Why is A.G. Jeff Sessions asking the Inspector General to investigate potentially massive FISA abuse. Will take forever, has no prosecutorial power and already late with reports on Comey etc. Isn’t the I.G. an Obama guy? Why not use Justice Department lawyers? DISGRACEFUL!

normal people are laughing at Donald.... not at sessions.

poor kkk boi.

Twitter

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

poor kkk boi.

Yup, more like most normal people are laughing with Donald.

Twitter

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

poor kkk boi.

Yup, more like most normal people are laughing with Donald.

if that were true Donald would have a hella better approval rating.

silly trumpkins

Twitter

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
Trump is losing his shit. Must be the pressure--Mueller like a deer fly, buzzing closer and closer to his head, even Flynn turning on him by downgrading Jared's security clearance. Poor guy.
hey old woman, post something mueller has found. I bet you got crickets. but you keep posting nonsense.

Forum List

Back