Breaking: Putin Invades Korea

If it’s a legitimate invasion, Korea's military body has ways to try to shut the whole thing down. lol

Actually, it would be a pretty shrewd move by Putin.

Who will complain if North Korea goes bye, bye?

You murkinz need to learn how to fucking vote. Who the fuck put this ignorant nibbler in office ? I wouldn't let it CLEAN my office.Yeah. Nibbler. Black women arent stupid. Nibblaz B dough !
Fuck your screening nibba lubba !

You murkinz need to learn how to fucking vote. Who the fuck put this ignorant nibbler in office ? I wouldn't let it CLEAN my office.Yeah. Nibbler. Black women arent stupid. Nibblaz B dough !
I doubt if there's a demographic with a lower IQ except perhaps their male counterparts.

I suppose the era of political correctness is over and these things can be said.

I doubt if there's a demographic with a lower IQ except perhaps their male counterparts.

I suppose the era of political correctness is over and these things can be said.
Truthfully expressed, open, and honest discourse is the only way forward.

Truthfully expressed, open, and honest discourse is the only way forward.
Perish the thought the thought that an erstwhile conversation could be had without the filter of political correctness

Let's just say it's a very diverse district.

Korea doesn't seem very upset about this. I guess ole Putin isn't the 'Devil' after all.

Kimstupid.jpeg

Next week Shelia Jackson Lee will bring up the latest development that Russia has invaded the state of Georgia and that all residents of Atlanta need to start stocking up on all bare neccessaties until President Bush tells Putin to cut it out and go home.

Forum List

Back