BREAKING : putin orders troops to leave Ukraine’s Kherson city/Kherson collaborationist boss Stremousov killed in car crash

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017

THE RATS 🇷🇺 🐷 ON THE RUN ! AND Stremousov KILLED ! THIS WHAT I CALL BINGO , SLAVE UKRAINE !​

BREAKING : Live news: "russia" orders troops to leave Ukraine’s Kherson city/Kherson collaborationist official Stremousov killed in car crash​

AND
"My son crawled out from under corpses and is begging for help," a woman says outside a military recruiting office in Pavlovsk (Muscovy ), Voronezh Oblast. "An unimaginable number were killed. He was saved miraculously."

Not to brag but i was right. I predicted a while ago Russian army would likely lose Kherson

Not to brag but i was right. I predicted a while ago Russian army would likely lose Kherson
Kherson IS A key Ukrainian city, the only regional center THE MASKALI had captured since invasion began AND If THE HORDE can’t even hold territory in a neighboring country, how are they going to mount an assault on the world militarily?

That’s because putin has cleaned up the corruption of zelensky,Obama and Biden and natos corruption,nato is tired of the ass beatings they were getting, :2up: ignore what this paid shill fir Langley says in reply to this post folks,this bot here posts only propaganda.

Yes maybe because the withdrawal was just approved a couple of hours ago 🤣 but anyway he is right to be skeptical. Maskal word is useless as garbage.

It is certainly a victory for Ukraine to liberate Kherson before winter gets bad. That was their goal.

It is certainly a victory for Ukraine to liberate Kherson before winter gets bad. That was their goal.
a good post, question. all Moscow TC full posts about death of Stremousov, many suggest that putin killed him. what do you think ?

FhIKHGyWIAMTsIZ

a good post, question. all Moscow TC full posts about death of Stremousov, many suggest that putin killed him. what do you think ?

Like i posted in my last thread I suspect head will roll because of this. Russian generals or officials.

Forum List

Back