BREAKING : putin orders troops to leave Ukraine’s Kherson city/Kherson collaborationist boss Stremousov killed in car crash

It is a dramatic moment on the world stage, waiting to see what is the end result of what Vlad has initiated.

I would like to put out a different possible version of the events.

I have been following the news, not sure I remember what channels I was watching, but:
1. A few weeks ago, it was reported that the actual residents of Kherson were being deported to other parts of Ukraine controlled by Russia or to Russia itself, and Russian soldiers were occupying their apartments.
2. One channel reported that while Russia has indeed made it public that they are leaving, there is no proof at all that they are doing so from their sources. And this could be verified by satellite as well.

A rich person could buy the entire Russian Army right now.

I have been following the news, not sure I remember what channels I was watching, but:
1. A few weeks ago, it was reported that the actual residents of Kherson were being deported to other parts of Ukraine controlled by Russia or to Russia itself, and Russian soldiers were occupying their apartments.
2. One channel reported that while Russia has indeed made it public that they are leaving, there is no proof at all that they are doing so from their sources. And this could be verified by satellite as well.
Stop accusing Ukraine of refusing to negotiate to end war!!! They just negotiated our retreat from Kherson. In the only manner we understand.

If Putin is humiliated he will take it out on somebody. Maybe more attacks on Ukrainian civilians and maybe Russian generals heads will roll as I posted.

If Putin is humiliated he will take it out on somebody. Maybe more attacks on Ukrainian civilians and maybe Russian generals heads will roll as I posted.

i think pootler understood that he lost this war ...

a good post. still people still live in Kherson.

ps

do you agree ?

It is a dramatic moment on the world stage, waiting to see what is the end result of what Vlad has initiated.
A strategic turning point has occurred. It's like the Battle of Gettysburg for the Civil War . That's all, after that, no one in Moscow will still believe in their success in this war.
The loss of Kherson is a strategic, moral and political turning point in favor of Ukraine, - Arestovych.

Both could be true, that Russia is withdrawing from Kherson City and that Putin has decided to sacrifice a large number of Russian soldiers to fight a guerilla war in Kherson City to slow down the Ukrainian advance while the rest of the Russian army sets up new defenses on the other side of the river.

The reason given for the retreat was that the city could no longer be supplied, which rings true since the Ukrainians have been focusing their efforts on blowing up Russian supply depots and control and command centers for moths with great success.

By now, Putin must understand he cannot win this war on the battlefield, and his only hope of coming away with something is to create such a humanitarian catastrophe that the Ukrainians will agree to concessions to end the slaughter. Key to this plan is the death toll among Ukrainian civilians from being denied access to heat and water during the winter, so delaying the Ukrainian advance, even at the cost of thousands of Russian soldiers makes for a sociopath like Putin.

Both could be true, that Russia is withdrawing from Kherson City and that Putin has decided to sacrifice a large number of Russian soldiers to fight a guerilla war in Kherson City to slow down the Ukrainian advance while the rest of the Russian army sets up new defenses on the other side of the river.

The reason given for the retreat was that the city could no longer be supplied, which rings true since the Ukrainians have been focusing their efforts on blowing up Russian supply depots and control and command centers for moths with great success.

By now, Putin must understand he cannot win this war on the battlefield, and his only hope of coming away with something is to create such a humanitarian catastrophe that the Ukrainians will agree to concessions to end the slaughter. Key to this plan is the death toll among Ukrainian civilians from being denied access to heat and water during the winter, so delaying the Ukrainian advance, even at the cost of thousands of Russian soldiers makes for a sociopath like Putin.

The Russians have been withdrawing from the west bank for about 3 weeks. First the command, then the artillery. They've been moving freshly mobilized troops in to cover the retreat. Those will be the last out, and take the heaviest casualties.

The occupation of civilian houses is taking place on the east bank. From Kherson to Nova Kakhovka, about a 15 km wide strip along the Dnipro. The civilians have been evacuated and Russian forces are occupying the homes. They are settling in for the winter.

The AFU will move slowly to clear the west bank, but that's been an untenable position for the Ru army for a couple months now- ever since the HIMARS strikes began on the Antonov bridge.

Big victory for the AFU, and they will be able to harass the Russian defenses on the east bank with impunity this winter.

The Russians have been withdrawing from the west bank for about 3 weeks. First the command, then the artillery. They've been moving freshly mobilized troops in to cover the retreat. Those will be the last out, and take the heaviest casualties.

The occupation of civilian houses is taking place on the east bank. From Kherson to Nova Kakhovka, about a 15 km wide strip along the Dnipro. The civilians have been evacuated and Russian forces are occupying the homes. They are settling in for the winter.

The AFU will move slowly to clear the west bank, but that's been an untenable position for the Ru army for a couple months now- ever since the HIMARS strikes began on the Antonov bridge.

Big victory for the AFU, and they will be able to harass the Russian defenses on the east bank with impunity this winter.
can putin´s propaganda handle it ? if yes, how ?

Forum List

Back