Breaking Report: Elvis Presley's Daughter Rushed to Hospital After Suffering Cardiac Arrest

She is no spring chicken you know...You are aware that heart disease is the number one killer of Americans?

There are more than 356,000 out-of-hospital cardiac arrests (OHCA) annually in the U.S., nearly 90% of them fatal. The incidence of EMS-assessed non-traumatic OHCA in people of any age is estimated to be 356,461, or nearly 1,000 people each day.Mar 3, 2022

AHA releases Heart and Stroke Statistics – 2022 Update

Gobbledegook
There have never been so many heart attacks for so many healthy non aged people

Last edited:

Heart Disease Facts | cdc.gov

https://www.cdc.gov › heartdisease › facts

Oct 14, 2022 — Heart Disease Death Rates for 2018 through 2020 for Adults Aged 35 Years and ... Heart disease is the leading cause of death for men, women, ...
Heart Disease · ‎Heart Disease Statistical... · ‎Heart Disease Resources for...
cardiovascular-disease-deaths-chart-image_0.png.webp
and now moreso than ever thanks to that little prick by that little prick.

Lisa Marie Presley’s Condition Look Grim, On Life Support Following Cardiac Arrest​

Jan 13 2023

We need stats on heart attack deaths for those under 60 2020-2023 versus before then.
The CDC has those stats but as with Covid they will do everything to prevent them from coming to light.

Last edited:
not having acces to Tucker right now

a link would be necessary
I’m watching Tucker and perusing 5 other Forum/ Boards Right now , sorry I’m not a Linky kinda guy ( But she Died After being taken from her Calabasas home . Tucker is going to devote part of his show to her after a break right now

I’m watching Tucker and perusing 5 other Forum/ Boards Right now , sorry I’m not a Linky kinda guy ( But she Died After being taken from her Calabasas home .

Can't take your word just like that, sorry

So we'll have to wait for the news.

I’m watching Tucker and perusing 5 other Forum/ Boards Right now , sorry I’m not a Linky kinda guy ( But she Died After being taken from her Calabasas home . Tucker is going to devote part of his show to her after a break right now

Yes, sadly she is dead.

RIP Lisa Marie Presley.

Forum List

Back