BREAKING: Secret Service Counter-Sniper Goes Rogue, Predicts ANOTHER Attempt On Trump

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
And that email has now been deleted by the Secret Service.

Folks, nearly every day since 2016 the Democrats have been dog-whistling about Trump.

And now, a few days ago, Biden basically did the same to Speaker Johnson, and when KJP was asked about those remarks a day later, she doubled down on what Biden said.

A counter sniper within the United States Secret Service (USSS) sent a scathing email Monday night to the entire Uniformed Division (not agents), declaring he will continue speaking out until high-level supervisors are either fired or removed from their positions.

If the SS has been infiltrated by assassins, who would know before the SS themselves.

Has there been any mention of an attempted assassinaation of a Demofk?

The combatant was literally visibly running across the roof and getting into position...

There should be no doubt whatsoever among reasonable, logical people that this was allowed to happen.

That it was allowed to happen certanly does beg the question of if/when it will be allowed to happen again.

The SS/FBI did manage to squash any notion of airing any of those large outdoor rallies for Trump, though.

How convenient.

It's akin to being the fastest guy on the track but then the officials make you wear a sandbag so the race looks more even with your competition.

Equitability, I think it was...

Last edited:
Probably going to face disciplinary actions. That was very unprofessional.
So was their leaders stonewalling congress......FJB (or whoever is running things) should have fired them on the spot.

They work for us and through our representatives they are supposed to answer questions put to them by our representatives.

And that email has now been deleted by the Secret Service.

Folks, nearly every day since 2016 the Democrats have been dog-whistling about Trump.

And now, a few days ago, Biden basically did the same to Speaker Johnson, and when KJP was asked about those remarks a day later, she doubled down on what Biden said.

A counter sniper within the United States Secret Service (USSS) sent a scathing email Monday night to the entire Uniformed Division (not agents), declaring he will continue speaking out until high-level supervisors are either fired or removed from their positions.

A clear warning. A very concerning message. I don’t know that another attempt will take place. But, I do know that it is an obviously valid concern.

I’m even a bit concerned that it could happen to Harris. I’d never vote for her. But I don’t want her injured or killed, either.

Our Secret Service needs a great deal of tightening up and that needs to happen almost overnight and on an ongoing basis.

A clear warning. A very concerning message. I don’t know that another attempt will take place. But, I do know that it is an obviously valid concern.

I’m even a bit concerned that it could happen to Harris. I’d never vote for her. But I don’t want her injured or killed, either.

Our Secret Service needs a great deal of tightening up and that needs to happen almost overnight and on an ongoing basis.
The Powers that Be ™ would have no problem knocking her off, if it could be blamed on a dead "white Christian nationalist" patsy.

The Powers that Be ™ would have no problem knocking her off, if it could be blamed on a dead "white Christian nationalist" patsy.
The same folks who put the senile old perv, Biden, into the Dem nominee spot apparently didn’t learn their lesson.
Why replace a demented old man with an cackling ignorant assclown of a nominee?

Does anyone believe, based on her actual record and the things she has said (or tried but failed to coherently say), that she represents any viable option for the demands of the Presidency? Is she actually a capable person for that position?

Maybe it no longer matters to those powers “behind” the throne. Maybe they do see them as mere place holders who can be summarily removed — one way or another.

Forum List

Back