BREAKING: Shooting investigation underway at subway station in Brooklyn. Undetonated devices were found

"F— you & your white ass too, you white racist mother f—ker" "Slant-eyed f—king piece of sh—" "You're a crime against f—king nature, you Spanish speaking mother f—ker" The person of interest in the #Brooklyn mass shooting posted a video of himself shouting racial insults in NYC.

Likely some terrorists that came across our southern border....You know how they ♥️ NYC. ;)

Weird that the media didn’t cite Ketanji Brown Jackson’s height and weight as her most important characteristics. When it came to THE FIRST BLACK WOMAN ON THE SUPREME COURT, it was all about her race. But after a guy shot up a New York City subway car this week, the last thing the media wanted to tell us was his race.

Back in the good old days, the savage would have been lynched by now and we can put this racist, domestic terrorist attack behind us.

"F— you & your white ass too, you white racist mother f—ker" "Slant-eyed f—king piece of sh—" "You're a crime against f—king nature, you Spanish speaking mother f—ker" The person of interest in the #Brooklyn mass shooting posted a video of himself shouting racial insults in NYC.

Wow. Clearly mentally ill. All symptoms of frontal lobe illness and damage.

Weird that the media didn’t cite Ketanji Brown Jackson’s height and weight as her most important characteristics. When it came to THE FIRST BLACK WOMAN ON THE SUPREME COURT, it was all about her race. But after a guy shot up a New York City subway car this week, the last thing the media wanted to tell us was his race.
The media told us his race. It happened yesterday. Troll.

“The suspect in the Brooklyn subway shooting was on the FBI's terrorist radar in New Mexico until 2019, according to a report - and was cleared after 'multiple interviews'. “

This is the quote I read.

Hey...so was the Pulse Night club shooter.....the FBI is really good at their job.... I guess when you spend a lot of your time investigating parents at School Board meetings because they don't want their children taught to be racists, and they don't want their kids groomed for sex, it doesn't leave a lot of time to vet psychos....

Try 5'5".meaning short.
I was Wronged.Obvioulsy Not 5'5".Another example of how
We the People ,are being played.Like too many other examples
since Obama.Like Obama telling Billo O'reilly on a Superbowl Host
Fox interview { The Host has the priviledge and duty to Interview
the President during Superbowl Weekend }.
O'reilly asking Obama about his IRS Targeting of Conservatives
Investigation.And Obama confidently proclaiming ...
" Not a smidgen of Corruption "
When the Investigation was still ONGOING.
Got how this stuff works ... Ladies and Gents.

I was Wronged.Obvioulsy Not 5'5".Another example of how
We the People ,are being played.Like too many other examples
since Obama.Like Obama telling Billo O'reilly on a Superbowl Host
Fox interview { The Host has the priviledge and duty to Interview
the President during Superbowl Weekend }.
O'reilly asking Obama about his IRS Targeting of Conservatives
Investigation.And Obama confidently proclaiming ...
" Not a smidgen of Corruption "
When the Investigation was still ONGOING.
Got how this stuff works ... Ladies and Gents.

Dude....if you were wronged....fact check elude you?

there are black supremacists, white supremacists, Latino supremacists

there are even fundamentalist supremacists, who don't listen to anyone's point of view...but i don't wanna hear about any of that!
Yeah but how many in this scumbagger MSM Today as opposed to 20 years ago
are gonna call out this Black Muthafucher as he is.
A Black Racist.
Not some Black Nationalist.He lost that titlle when he ran off from
a subway train.Leaving a virtual bloody trail.
I bet his name will barely be mentioned by next week at this time.
That is Today's Left.

Dude....if you were wronged....fact check elude you?
I wonder why it was reported that his height was 5'5".
To throw off finding him.The Guy was like a small version of
some Michelin Man { Tire Commercial }.Black of course.
Black as coal.Probably has a heart of coal,as well.

Forum List

Back