BREAKING: Shooting investigation underway at subway station in Brooklyn. Undetonated devices were found

The media told us his race. It happened yesterday. Troll.
How long did it take.Until some photo was made available.
By someone using a cell phone.Not No NYPD
The media used the Phrase - Dark-skinned person -.
I mean the least they coulda said was " Dark-skinned Poke.
Or " dark-skinned Malt-Liquor guzzlin',Pork Rinds & Fried Chicken
bloathog Rapper-type ".
I mean he wasn't gonna be confused with someone like Arthur Ashe.
Or Sidney Poitier.

Several people were shot and several undetonated devices were found at a subway station in Brooklyn Tuesday morning, the FDNY said.

The FDNY said it received a call reporting smoke inside the 36th Street subway station in Sunset Park around 8:30 a.m.

Emergency personnel who responded to the station found several people shot at the location, the department said. Several undetonated devices were also found, the FDNY said.

The NYPD has advised pedestrians to avoid the vicinity of 36th Street and 4th Avenue as the investigation continues.

D, N and R trains are delayed in both directions at the 36th Street subway station.

The shooter likes barak obama's good friend, louis farakhan...and is a fan of the nation of islam.......the racist hate from leftists will not stop...

If Frank James hadn't made a career-ending mistake on the subway this Tuesday, he'd have been PERFECT for Joy Ann Reid's show.

I wonder what her take is gonna be.I will say this that Joy Reid is lookin'
real purdy these days.However she changes out her hairdo at least every
other day.
Whereas Nicolle Wallace looks more confounded by the day.
She's used up all her Witchy Ways.She now needs to go
Trick R Treatin' just as she is.

Black leftist spokeschimp:

"We have concluded our investigation and have determined that the firearm in question acted alone and with malice in its heart to end the lives of these helpless victims. Stricter gun control laws will be forthcoming."

Last edited:
The shooter likes barak obama's good friend, louis farakhan...and is a fan of the nation of islam.......the racist hate from leftists will not stop...
You do know that Barack Obama attended Farrakhan Million Man
March in the 90.s And " Calypso Louie " was good friends with
The Obama's Pastor { Reverend Jeremiah Wright }. Both living the high life
around Chicago.
Nice homes and Mercedes Benz's { plural }

"We have concluded our investigation and have determined the the firearm in question acted alone and with malice in its heart to end the lives of these helpless victims. Stricter gun control laws will be forthcoming."
Gee I dunno.Seems like the Pistol used was gettin' kinda Uppidy.
Just for Thinkin' about Gettin' Uppidy,these days could land one in the
Pokey.

coming soon

FQUqTeWXwAUs3rt

"We have concluded our investigation and have determined that the firearm in question acted alone and with malice in its heart to end the lives of these helpless victims. Stricter gun control laws will be forthcoming."

Walk by the gun cabinet an listen: 'we got time to kill'.

So? Criminals carry guns without a license every day.......and there are now 25 states where normal people, who do not use their guns for crime, carry guns without a permit....just like you don't need a permit to write a book, attend church or vote.......you moron......

It isn't the ability to carry a gun that is the issue......it is the gun free status of New York, the New York subway system, and every other blue state where actual criminals are shooting each other with guns they can't buy, own or carry......and once they are caught, with the illegal guns...often actually using those guns, the democrat party prosecutors, judges and politicians let them back out on the street in hours or days....over and over again....

Another Black Afro American mass shooting, this time at a South Carolina mall. I am going out on a limb and assuming it is Black Afro American since the shooters were inaccurate in their shooting and the Deep State Government agencies and their Fake News are not releasing descriptions. :heehee:

Forum List

Back