BREAKING: Shooting investigation underway at subway station in Brooklyn. Undetonated devices were found

You know this ANOTHER BIDEN FUCK UP---whether it is turning criminals loose, bringing in muslims who hate america, or just by going soft on crime---the dems AGAIN have again fucked us all.

Yes, every single crime that takes place is Biden's and the Dems fault. :banana: :banana:

Simply amazing how a thread about shooting and possible bombs is turned political by the very first reply.
8:30am.....Worst Inflation numbers in years comes out (8.5%).... all over the news.

Shortly thereafter, (around 0845) a mass casualty event.

Boom! Inflation numbers are off the news.....With a "if it bleeds it leads" event.

That would give even the most optimistic and non-political person pause.

BTW......Suspect is Black Male 5'8". 180 pounds.

8:30am.....Worst Inflation numbers in years comes out (8.5%).... all over the news.

Shortly thereafter, mass casualty event.

Boom! Inflation numbers are off the news.....With a "if it bleeds it leads" event.

That would give even the most optimistic and non-political person pause.

BTW......Suspect is Black Male 5'8". 180 pounds.

Yes, it was all planed months ahead of time to cover for the inflation numbers.

Hahaha….you really though Repubs would stay pussified forever didn’t you…you lefties hate these new retaliatory MAGA badasses don’t you?

No, I have known for decades there is no difference between the sides. It is just good to see you all be so proud of admitting it openly.

No, I have known for decades there is no difference between the sides. It is just good to see you all be so proud of admitting it openly.

You might be on to something there. We're no better off now than we were when Trump gave us 8.5% inflation, shortages, supply line disruptions, high gasoline prices, and a war in Europe, right?

No matter how many times you’re a proven liar…..You fence-sitters parrot that sorry ass shit over and over again in some bizarre attempt to sell your fairy-tale that is a “third party”.

Trolling Traitor is no "fence sitter," he's hard left.

Watch and see if he EVER criticizes the democrat Reich. Spoiler alert: he doesn't.

"I'm waiting on a subway line
I'm waiting for a train to arrive
I'm thinking of a dream I had..."

Sometimes a shooting isn’t really a political story. But toss in another factor, like an explosive device, and it does suggest the possibility of terrorism afoot.

Trolling Traitor is no "fence sitter," he's hard left.

Watch and see if he EVER criticizes the democrat Reich. Spoiler alert: he doesn't.
Oh trust me I’m fully aware of his hardcore Leftism..I’ll play pretend with him once and while and go along with his ”I’m a moderate Indy” persona…Roleplay can be fun.

Forum List

Back