Breaking: Trump acquitted

The stain that is Trump will forever be recorded, and future historians will be left with trying to figure out what went wrong with our presidency.
You don’t like having more money and safety from terrorists? You don’t like not having race riots?

I don't have more money, or more safety. If I were one of the super rich, Trump would have gotten me lots more money.
You need to learn to budget. We gained $2500 in tax returns last year. Just bought a second house.

Good for you. I already had a house, and a beach house, and a lake house before I retired.

1580446594803.jpg

President Trump will be addressing the American people at noon tomorrow ET, to talk about the Witch Hunt and how he has been totally vindicated.

The stain that is Trump will forever be recorded, and future historians will be left with trying to figure out what went wrong with our presidency.
You don’t like having more money and safety from terrorists? You don’t like not having race riots?

I don't have more money, or more safety. If I were one of the super rich, Trump would have gotten me lots more money.
You need to learn to budget. We gained $2500 in tax returns last year. Just bought a second house.

Good for you. I already had a house, and a beach house, and a lake house before I retired.
So what did you do with your tax relief money? How are you spending all of the extra money you have as a result of diminished energy costs?

I bought this before i retired.

large-6d93fececfa447e4a259b0ee2180df31.jpg

I bought this before i retired.

large-6d93fececfa447e4a259b0ee2180df31.jpg

You're funny.

President Trump will be addressing the American people at noon tomorrow ET, to talk about the Witch Hunt and how he has been totally vindicated.
He should address the misconduct that was going on behind him during his speech. The papers tearing also.
Just can’t let that sour grapes imbecile childish behavior go unaddressed.

Anyone here who believes a defendant can stifle all witnesses and evidence against them embodies 'justice' subscribes to anti constitutionality , if not outright fascism

~S~

What stain, you doofus....he was acquitted....you moron....

History will not be kind to the democrats or the republican member of the democrat party, mitt romney.....

Trump has been acquitted...LET THE RETRIBUTION BEGIN!!!

Start arresting the filth!

And unlike the squish republicans that came before Trump.....Trump doesn't roll over for the democrats...........they are going to learn that it would have been better to make deals with Trump, rather than attack him.......

Trump has been acquitted...LET THE RETRIBUTION BEGIN!!!

Start arresting the filth!

And unlike the squish republicans that came before Trump.....Trump doesn't roll over for the democrats...........they are going to learn that it would have been better to make deals with Trump, rather than attack him.......

You can't make deals with a spoiled baby.

Forum List

Back