Breaking: Trump Baby Balloon Knifed in Alabama

What the hell your party has been trying to impeach Trump before he was even sworn in ..so dont try to lecture us.

Show me a Libertarian that has been trying to impeach Trump...

So Trump supporters target balloons while antifa targets old people.

Tough shit about the balloon, but the left is going to get a mouthful of their own medicine, as the election grows closer. I hope President Trump pardons the freedom fighter.

you and people like you are why the country is going to shit. you no longer care about laws or rules or anything, all that matters to you is your party. The party comes first.

i actually hope you get a taste of what you are peddling, it would be nice bit of karma

Tell me the fib again, how you're not really a "leftist", and that you're just an "independent."

I won't believe you this time either. :21:

he paid a visit to Alabama and was slashed
Supporters of Hoyt Hutchinson, an Alabama man who has gained widespread attention after he was arrested for allegedly knifing a “Baby Trump” balloon used to protest the president’s recent appearance in Alabama, have raised thousands of dollars to help him pay legal fees.

A GoFundMe created on Saturday that asks for donations to help Hutchinson “pay legal fees and restitutions” for the balloon has so far raised over $28,000. The goal for that fundraising page was initially set at $6,000.

Another GoFundMe that aimed to “FREE HOYT” shortly after his arrest raised over $12,000 during the same period.

Hutchinson captured headlines on Saturday after he was arrested and charged with felony first degree criminal mischief for allegedly stabbing a “Baby Trump” balloon that was being used by demonstrators in Tuscaloosa to protest Trump’s appearance at a college football game.
People raise thousands for man who allegedly stabbed 'Trump Baby' balloon in Alabama

No shock that you would cheer for destroying other's property.

Did the big bad balloon hurt your little snowflake self?
SNOWFLAKE you leftist have ownership of the title because you melt so easily

The party comes first.

Party always comes first.

1522671708.jpg

Tough shit about the balloon, but the left is going to get a mouthful of their own medicine, as the election grows closer. I hope President Trump pardons the freedom fighter.

you and people like you are why the country is going to shit. you no longer care about laws or rules or anything, all that matters to you is your party. The party comes first.

i actually hope you get a taste of what you are peddling, it would be nice bit of karma

Tell me the fib again, how you're not really a "leftist", and that you're just an "independent."

of course you will not, in your world there is not Trump worshipers and everyone else. In your tiny little pea-brain anyone that does not spend their days kissing Trump's ass is lefty

Ohh teh humanity!!!

"A towering Baby Trump protest balloon was knifed and deflated by someone unhappy with its appearance during Donald Trump’s Saturday trip to Alabama, organisers said.

The incident occurred during the president’s visit to watch a University of Alabama football game. The balloon, which is more than 6.1 metres (20 feet) tall, was set up in a nearby park.."

'Baby Trump' balloon stabbed and deflated at Alabama protest

2000.jpg
that must be the leftist beta male who owned the ballon lol

He can get up to 10 years in prison...that would be sweet to see him have the book thrown at him

Yeah it would. Most rapists don't even get that kind of time, so let's set an example of what our country is about and give him all ten years no probation.

They should be getting 10 times taht kind of time...but we as a nation still do not give rape enough seriousness. Just ask Brock Tuner...

of course you will not, in your world there is not Trump worshipers and everyone else. In your tiny little pea-brain anyone that does not spend their days kissing Trump's ass is lefty

Don't care. I sold my soul to see Trump win and I'll sell what's left of it just to see you immature little snowflakes cry your eyes out in 2020.

There are winners in this world and there are losers. Welcome to Loserville, ya dumb schmuck.

Don't care. I sold my soul to see Trump win and I'll sell what's left of it just to see you immature little snowflakes cry your eyes out in 2020.

There are winners in this world and there are losers. Welcome to Loserville, schmuck.

I actually pity you that in your fucked up world worshiping another human being equals winning.

He can get up to 10 years in prison...that would be sweet to see him have the book thrown at him

Yeah it would. Most rapists don't even get that kind of time, so let's set an example of what our country is about and give him all ten years no probation.

They should be getting 10 times taht kind of time...but we as a nation still do not give rape enough seriousness. Just ask Brock Tuner...

True genius Gator. The one thing our overcrowded prisons really need are balloon felons.

So what are you in here for? Assault on a police officer with a gun, 14 years.
What are you in here for? Having sex with a 15 year old, 8 years.
How about you? I stabbed a balloon, 10 years.

There are winners in this world and there are losers. Welcome to Loserville, schmuck.

I actually pity you that in your fucked up world worshiping another human being equals winning.
Lol
There would be no trump if there was no Obama… You need to get over yourself. Start acting like a Marine, marine

True genius Gator. The one thing our overcrowded prisons really need are balloon felons.

hell, let all the pot users out and put this guy in. He is far more dangerous than they are

I seriously doubt it. You probably spend more time sitting around feeling sorry for yourself.

I seriously doubt it. You probably spend more time sitting around feeling sorry for yourself.
Yes, He does need to start acting like a marine

hell, let all the pot users out and put this guy in. He is far more dangerous than they are
Lol
What you perceive as dangerous really is not at all apparently.
you need to start acting like a Marine, marine...

are you kidding, I have a great life.

Top 10% in income earned, daughter is now a successful RN starting a new position in her dream job of pediatrics, last child will be out of the house in a few months.

The market is finally coming back to life after 600 days on life support.

I have a great job that gives me all kinds of time for golf plus a second part time gig. Up for a promotion at work, which if it goes though means 12 grand more year, though less time for golf!

The one thing that does not have much effect on my happiness....who the fuck is sitting in the White House...they are all the same.

Forum List

Back