Breaking: Trump is really Boris Badenov and Melania is Natasha Not kidding! The DNC says so!

tinydancer

Diamond Member
Oct 16, 2010
:lmao:

Dahlinks I have to break it to you all you stupeed good looking Republicans. The Donald eesss a bad guy. I have dis on good accounts forged errrrrrrrrrrr on ledger paper from the Ukrainians.

250px-Boris_natasha_fearless.jpg

See this picture above. Donald is on the left. Fearless leader aka Putin on the right and Melania in the middle.

Do NOT trust these people.

yours,

agent tinydancer

Dahlinks I have to break it to you all you stupeed good looking Republicans. The Donald eesss a bad guy. I have dis on good accounts forged errrrrrrrrrrr on ledger paper from the Ukrainians.

See this picture above. Donald is on the left. Fearless leader aka Putin on the right and Melania in the middle.

yours,

agent tinydancer

they were very famous and had a long run. hahahahaahahhahahaha go Donald.

yours,

agent tinydancer

4134480.jpg

Trump isn't smart enough to pull off a cartoon character.

I think the strategy for dealing with Manforts name being found on a ledger paying him 12 milly is to laugh really hard until people stop asking why he's listed as getting 12 mill

It's all going according to the plan! Lol's

winning-jpg.85511

Link to my full post that you have in your sig line. Give a direct link.

Good Gawd, you drunkard, all you have to do is click on the arrow.

I wanted to see you put up the whole shebang. Now I have to ask the moderators on these sig lines that you are editing for maximum impact if this is allowed.

It's a complete sentence, dingbat. Lol's. Sorry if you were drunk again and don't remember the vile you spewed.

I think the strategy for dealing with Manforts name being found on a ledger paying him 12 milly is to laugh really hard until people stop asking why he's listed as getting 12 mill

Not when the people trying to screw him with this ledger is a shill for the Clinton's main man in the Ukraine Victor Pinchuk.

Oh and Victor runs with Soros too.

Not when the people trying to screw him with this ledger is a shill for the Clinton's main man in the Ukraine Victor Pinchuk.

Oh and Victor runs with Soros too.
So? Do you have a problem with Jews or what?

Forum List

Back