Breaking Trump Scandal!!!

Politico reports that Trump may only be 6'2" instead of 6'3"as he claims:

Donald Trump and his doctor claim he’s 6-foot-3, but his New York driver’s license says he’s actually an inch shorter.

A copy of Trump’s license, obtained by POLITICO through an open-records request, lists the president-elect at 6-foot-2.

Trump's driver's license casts doubt on height claims

IMPEACH IMMEDIATELY!
HiRes-e14080018382301.jpg

Donald Trump and his doctor claim he’s 6-foot-3, but his New York driver’s license says he’s actually an inch shorter.

A copy of Trump’s license, obtained by POLITICO through an open-records request, lists the president-elect at 6-foot-2.

IMPEACH IMMEDIATELY!
Height-Gate! :ack-1:

I didn't realize that they could stack and age shit that high and long, but hey who gives a damn if he is one inch shorter, well unless that inch is where it really matters!?!

IMPEACH IMMEDIATELY!

He lied because he didn't want to be termed obese... I said it at the time, his medical was a joke...

IMPEACH IMMEDIATELY!

He lied because he didn't want to be termed obese... I said it at the time, his medical was a joke...
At least he doesn't need help up the stairs.

All men add an inch to their height. Trump is 6 1. Or he was when he entered that in for his drivers license. He's probably shrunk with age to 6 foot.

Give or take an inch, Melania said that Trump is great!

IMPEACH IMMEDIATELY!

Stop the presses.

The left now has something else to bitch about.

IMPEACH IMMEDIATELY!

Stop the presses.

They do like their inches.

IMPEACH IMMEDIATELY!

Stop the presses.

They do like their inches.

LMAO You know they do.

He might have been 6'3 and is 6'2 now. At 70yo you are likely to shrink at least that much.

Reminds me, I gotta go do my Invertaline thing.

Ha yeah, expect Democrat Fake News Trump 'scandals' 24/7-365 all throughout his tenure. Democrats believe it will erode support for Trump over the long haul. It's a strategy. They employed it against Bush too.

But of course that strategy backfired and Bush won reelection pretty easily. I expect Trump to rise above it and win even easier next time around. Democrats never learn. All their hateful concocted 'scandals' will backfire on em. Bet on it.

He might have been 6'3 and is 6'2 now. At 70yo you are likely to shrink at least that much.

I'm 63, and I used to to be 5'11", now I'm barely 5'9". Yes yes, they do stack it that high!

Nice try, he was 6' 2" twenty years ago, the guy is obese, deal with it

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
Deal with it? You pathetic retard. I don't care how tall Trump is, you do. YOU deal with it.

Forum List

Back